STAFF FOR CALICRAFT AMAZING FACTION SERVER/SURVIVAL

EternalDarkLord's Avatar EternalDarkLord7/23/14 3:48 pm
7/24/2014 9:35 pm
EternalDarkLord's Avatar EternalDarkLord
Hello, players! I welcome you to the server of Aplexity, a community that's just starting off (alpha). I am here to ask for staff, and your cooperation. So, with that being said; here is the format! (NOTE: You must answer each question maturely meaning correct grammar, punctuation, etc.) You will get an answer between 5mins-24 hours. You must get on the server to check whether it is accepted or not. =] Thanks. Alright, now that that's off my chest, here it is:

1. Minecraft IGN:
2. How Old Are You (14+):
3. Do you have Skype? If so what is it:
4. How long have you been playing on this server?
5. Have you ever been banned on a server/any crimes? If so what were they:
6. Why are you applying today for Aplexity?
7. What position are you applying for? (NOTE: You may only apply for Mod or Builder):
8. How could you benefit this server?
9. Do you have any screenshots of yourself being a would-be staff member? If so post them here (Extra EXTRA Credit)
10. Any more persuading information?

Alright, I hope to see you apply! (Note: We are starting a new spawn.)
EternalDarkLord
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2014 9:35 pm
EternalDarkLord
HiR3z
EternalDarkLord

hireZ application: Double Denied.

Your kidding me right? "I'm awesome" Take this thing seriously, this looked like it took you all of 5 minutes. Disappointing..

#1. You're*
#2. I would take it seriously if I thought it was important enough, it's just a fucking game brah.
#3. I have a feeling that the age comment was directed towards me, I AM 15, just to clarify.
#4. It didn't take me 5 minutes. It took me like 2-3 minutes , and either way, I know I'm a good builder, so if you have no need for me, then I'm perfectly fine going somewhere else.

Don't waste my time,
07/24/2014 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AJCowLoer
1. Minecraft IGN: AJCowLover
2. How Old Are You (14+): 17
3. Do you have Skype? If so what is it: Ajay123950
4. How long have you been playing on this server? I have not joined the server yet.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server/any crimes? If so what were they: I have not.
6. Why are you applying today for Aplexity? I love to help out new servers, and because I know what it takes to be a member of a staff team. I also want to help your server grow, because all servers need a great staff team, and I am very experienced and mature.
7. What position are you applying for? (NOTE: You may only apply for Mod or Builder): I will be applying for Mod.
8. How could you benefit this server? I can benefit this server in many ways. I am experienced in writing forums, like ban appeals, complaints, staff apps etc, and I can help you out on the website. If you would like to see them, please message me on skype as I do not want to post them on here because I do not want other people to copy them. I am also great at handling serious situations among players, to petty things that make the server better. As a member of the staff team you must know that you can't let non staff team members make the decisions for you, or let them influence your decision, and whatever decision you make, must be for the better doing of the server. Things I have learned along the way. I have done my fair share of playing, and now I want to help out servers and watch them grow.
9. Do you have any screenshots of yourself being a would-be staff member? If so post them here (Extra EXTRA Credit). I do, but would feel more comfortable sending them over skype, just ask me and I will do it easily.
10. Any more persuading information? I have gathered a lot of experience and know what it takes to be a staff member. I have started from the lowest staff rank on servers, and rose to the top, and have made mistakes, but I was able to learn from them, and was able to grow as a staff team member to help out. I also ran a server, so I know how stressful it is, and I know how crucial it is to have a good staff team. I had to hand it over to my good friend due to funding issues which is why I am primarily applying for this position. If you have any questions feel free to Message me on here or skype, and thank you for this opportunity of applying.
07/24/2014 4:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
HiR3z
EternalDarkLord

Your kidding me right? "I'm awesome" Take this thing seriously, this looked like it took you all of 5 minutes. Disappointing..

#1. You're*
#2. I would take it seriously if I thought it was important enough, it's just a fucking game brah.
#3. I have a feeling that the age comment was directed towards me, I AM 15, just to clarify.
#4. It didn't take me 5 minutes. It took me like 2-3 minutes , and either way, I know I'm a good builder, so if you have no need for me, then I'm perfectly fine going somewhere else.
07/24/2014 3:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zenadus
07/24/2014 3:48 pm
Zenadus
1. Minecraft IGN:
Zenadus

2. How Old Are You (14+):

3. Do you have Skype? If so what is it:
Yes i do, it is RodneyFessler.

4. How long have you been playing on this server?
None, but this is subject to change.

5. Have you ever been banned on a server/any crimes?
If so what were they: Yes, i have for arguing with another player.

6. Why are you applying today for Aplexity?
I am applying because i believe that staff is a wonderful thing. it brings great joy to help out a server and be apart of a growing community. I believe the sense of accomplishment is all the reward you need.

7. What position are you applying for?(NOTE: You may only apply for Mod or Builder):
Moderator.

8. How could you benefit this server?
I can benefit the server by helping it get popular, my reason is that i am a very kind person that enjoys others company, i will provide company for the users, and i will get them to stay on the server and have a very joyful experience on Aplexity!

9. Do you have any screenshots of yourself being a would-be staff member? If so post them here (Extra EXTRA Credit)
Yes.

10. Any more persuading information?
Nope, but thank you for taking the time to read my application!
07/24/2014 3:32 pm
PartyMoose
Would you mind if you could add me on skype instead?
I hate when kids steal others applications. I also would appreciate if I could use my own format, please?

And no, I do not lie about my age. We could have a talk on skype, but I must note that I'm really awkward talking and I don't really have a "real" mic.

Yours sincerely,
Alex.
07/24/2014 2:42 pm
EternalDarkLord
I do think some of you are lying about your ages, we actually would of made an accept ion if you weren't lying.

At LEAST tell us your real age and we'll be flexible.
07/24/2014 2:35 pm
EternalDarkLord
Penguin application: Denied.

You simply don't have enough effort to fit the servers needs.

Creeper slayer application: Accepted
You will be contacted by a staff member immediately.

07/23/2014 4:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
HiR3z
1. Minecraft IGN: HiR3z

2. How Old Are You (14+): 15

3. Do you have Skype? If so what is it: I do, but I don't like to use it for this kind of thing.

4. How long have you been playing on this server?: Haven't played on the server yet, but I would like to.

5. Have you ever been banned on a server/any crimes? If so what were they: Not ever, and that's something I'd like to keep that way.

6. Why are you applying today for Aplexity?: I'm bored, want to help out on somebody's server, and enjoy being staff because I feel I'm good at it.

7. What position are you applying for?: Lets go Builder for now.

8. How could you benefit this server?: I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and I build ALL the time. My creations are not quick, but when they are completed I will guarantee it will be impressive.

9. Do you have any screenshots of yourself being a would-be staff member?: I have a couple screenshots of my builds, not the best, but not the worst. Here: http://imgur.com/a/2j0bc

10. Any more persuading information?: I'm awesome beyond all reason.
07/23/2014 4:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
1. Minecraft IGN: Creeperslayer675

2. How Old Are You (14+): 15

3. Do you have Skype? If so what is it: creeperslayer675, but my mic is broken atm

4. How long have you been playing on this server? None yet, but i will start playing 6-7 hours daily

5. Have you ever been banned on a server/any crimes? If so what were they: I have been banned, but it was by a rogue staff member that i was able to stop

6. Why are you applying today for Aplexity? I would like to be a member of your staff team because I feel that I have something to offer to your server that would benefit you. I have experience on a lot of servers, i will always listen to other staff, i will obey the server rules and enforce them too, My #1 objective is to make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying the server, my second is to make sure they are enjoying it but also following rules while having fun. I feel that the most important part of a server is that the players enjoy playing on it. I will try my best to stop greifers and to protect the server.

7. What position are you applying for? (NOTE: You may only apply for Mod or Builder): Moderator

8. How could you benefit this server? I can make sure everyone is having fun but also obeying the rules while having fun

9. Do you have any screenshots of yourself being a would-be staff member? If so post them here (Extra EXTRA Credit) Sorry, i do not

10. Any more persuading information? Well heres some info on what i do to rule breakers:

Spammers: If people are spamming on the server i will tell them to stop, if they refuse i will mute them and jail them. If they spam with a client, i will take a screenshot and i will have to ban them.

Disrespect / Abusing Staff: IF someone abuses me or any other staff, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.

Glitchers: I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will ban them immediately, also if i catch them hacking it is also a automatic ban. But without evidence i will keep a very close eye on them

Combat Loggers: If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 1 hour.

Racism: I will not tolerate racism, i will tell them to stop, if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising: If people advertise other servers first i will mute them if they continue after unmute i will jail them, because it won't work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what. If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will tell him not to type in chat, but on Skype, /msg or Facebook etc. I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he does not do it again.

Note: The jail time for these offenses depends on how severe they committed it. Also if i ban someone, on a MAJOR incident, i will take really good evidence and present it to Owner, to prevent false accusations against me.
07/23/2014 4:09 pm
Penguindude
1.IGN: Penguindude87

2.Age:15 (not a fan of talking)

3.Skype: kyurem687 ( please don't try to add me I'm busy a lot)

4.I haven't played on the server yet which means I probably might not get the rank but
when I start playing new servers, I play them for hours and hours ( I'm a freak!)

5.I have been banned before. It was on a small server for trying to help the owner and he didn't say anything and he banned me on the spot. Every time I get banned, its for trying to be helpful.

6.i would like to apply for Aplexity for the ability to help people and make sure nothing goes wrong.

7.I don't care what position I get as long as I get one that will be helpful to the community.

8.I could benefit the server by building new things or just getting more people in general.

9.I'm sorry but I don't have screenshots. I just bought a new laptop and I don't have many pictures

This is my Application. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome