Sengoku Craft - New Form of Roleplaying Server

SO11-261MAC-TR17's Avatar SO11-261MAC-TR172/23/14 3:38 pm
1 emeralds 5.6k 69
4/17/2016 12:22 am
Resonance___'s Avatar Resonance___

This server is a roleplay server. Please do not confuse it with an RPG server. Roleplaying is acting out an ongoing story as a fictional character, usually in a virtual or alternative world.

Sengoku Craft is a roleplaying server, set in feudal Japan, in which players can roleplay in this world as historical or fictional character - provided the realism is present. A player may want to be a simple farmer, tending their rice paddy through day-to-day life,perfecting their profession and providing for a family. That player may want to get more exciting, enrolling as a simple Ashigaru foot-soldier as a secondary occupation. On, that other hand, a different player could choose to bear a life of infinite discipline, training, honour and war; the way of the Samurai. Though, a truly wise player may aim to accumulate masses of wealth. Take authority over people. And eventually preach on to become a Daimyo; a warlord and noble. A Daimyo maintains their land, armies and economies to stampede with allies against enemies. A Daimyo most prove their might, impress the Emperor, and eventually become the first permanent Shogun; military and political ruler of Dai Nippon. Second to nobody, but the Emperor himself.

The server's full economy will be player-controlled. For example, tax rates. These could be completely different from clan to clan, as it is the Daimyo's choice on the values. As for the currency itself; it will consist of gold, copper and rice. Depending on your social class, you'll be paid in different way, such as farmers with food and copper, Samurai with food and land. Although in the lowest class, it was usually merchants that earned gold and copper.

More information will be released soon, alongside a website.
We will be accepting whitelist applications for alpha as soon as the Imperial Capital of Kyoto is built and the website is up and running. There is no date for this release as of now.

Our ideas and plans:

- We are building, approximately, a 44000x31000 map of Japan. Yes, it's huge, for a good reason. The map will be in as much detail as possible with as many famous landmarks; Fuji, Nachi Falls, Lake Biwa, etc. Constantly being updated, for example later adding additional regions such as Hokkaido and parts of Korea!

- We are developing four resource pack exclusive to the server, with custom blocks, animations, etc. The four packs will represent the four different seasons, and cycle accordingly.

- We will be replacing blocks and block properties, too. For example replacing quarts for copper. It is our aim to provide maximum realism. Another example would be adding the likes of Yari (spear) and Naginata (polerarm) in addition to other custom weapons.

- We are avoiding mods. It shouldn't be a chore to get on the server!

- Immersion is our ultimate aim. We want you to feel as though you are living in the feudal eras of Japan. To make this happen we will be altering current animals to have wildlife native to Japan.

- Full scale replicas of famous castles, temples, and towns!

We are developing a funding plan to fulfil this.

I have a small team working this so far. I have the server ready. The map will take a little more time to perfect.

I am recruiting in teams. The teams stand at:

Moderation Team:
Moderators

Dev Team:
Builders
Plugin developers
Resource pack designer

Media Team:
Youtubers
Editors
Web designer

The perks of being staff are the permissions and that you are automatically whitelisted, regardless of your understanding of any roleplay.

Admin is not an option. Any of you I deem worthy and trusted may become one in time. As of now - they are not important for the time being.

To apply, fill out the following:

Username:
Age (optional):
Team:
Team position:
Experiences with servers:
Experiences with roleplay:
Why you want to be apart of the project:
Why you want that position:
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.):
Personal statement:
Feel free to add to this application, but please avoid subtracting any. Most of the above are required, other than your age.

If you want to talk further about the server, PM me or add my Skype: Sayonaragenkidene
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2016 12:22 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
Resonance___
UUsername: Resonance__
Age (optional): 14 :/
Team: whatever is needed
Team position:Builder but can moderate if needed
Experiences with servers: Just Building on various servers
Experiences with roleplay: a few tiny role plays within servers
Why you want to be apart of the project: I love the server idea and would love to be apart of it. and although I cannot always be online due to my academic and musical career I really want to help as I am trustworthy and responsible (i promise not to add fandom references) Also I have some knowledge of Japanese culture as I am a quarter (it's not much but it's something) Japanese
Why you want that position: I can't work with plugins or mods (I suck at computer programs but I can build)
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): I had a plot with some of my work but it got cleared ;-;
Personal statement: Eh I'm trash
09/01/2015 4:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
gaurdman
Username:therealgaurdman
Age (optional): 15
Team: Builder/moderator
Team position: whatever is needed of me
Experiences with servers: I have been a part of many different communities online. I have a bit of expirience with administration and I would love to be a part of any Event team that may be made in the future
Experiences with roleplay: I am a frequent player of pathfinder and have gone between a few other MC RP servers
Why you want to be apart of the project: It sounds interesting and enjoyable
Why you want that position: because I have experience with both of these things
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): I have no screenshots for building as the server i did this for is long long gone(cheapskate owner jumped ship)
Personal statement: Not sure what you want from this, so I have nothing I can put here
02/16/2015 12:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ryco50
Username: ryco50

Team: Dev and/or Media

Team position: Builder and/or Youtuber

Experiences with servers: I have been a moderator on a dedicated server, and I have ran my own server (for friends) several times. I know the work around with A LOT of plugins, and I know how to be responsible with this kind of stuff.

Experiences with roleplay: Not exactly sure what to say here other than, I have played on several role play maps on a game called Roblox, and I love roleplay and the idea of being someone other than yourself

Why you want to be apart of the project: I do not consider myself a Weeaboo (thank god) although I love japanese culture, and I would also love to be a prat of the making of potentially a very popular server.

Why you want that position: I want to be a builder and/or Youtuber because me and my friend have a Youtube account that is near brand new, and we post let's plays of minecraft, audiosurf, Gmod, etc. and we could give the server publicity as our channel grows. I want to be a builder because I love building, and I believe I am pretty good at it

Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): I don't have any. The last time I was a part of a dedicated server was in 2012

Personal statement: I dont know what to say

10/04/2014 3:41 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump
09/30/2014 9:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Rilesteenz
Username: Rilesteenz

Age (optional): 13

Team: Moderation Team / Dev Team

Team position: Moderator / Plugin Developer

Experiences with servers: I own my own server but due to it been not very active (I want it to be a private server for friends) I don't go on it much. I have been staff on quite a few server. I use to help my friend that is Head-Admin on a server that has 300+ players at any given time (But due to me and him having an incident, we don't talk to each other anymore). Sometimes, I go on alot of servers that are hosted on "GratiServer" and I go on the servers, and I help them by telling them how to get plugins, get bukkit, manage plugins, update plugins, configure plugins etc. I'm currently waiting for a popular server host, "GratisServer" to open the forums for me to officially apply for staff. And it's not always GratisServer, servers that I help, Sometimes I also go on PMC forums and look at servers that need help there.

Experiences with roleplay: I don't play too much roleplay servers but ehh, why not give it a shot, right?

Why you want to be apart of the project: So I can greatly help the server and the players and also for my own benefit, so I can learn more about my specified job/role.

Why you want that position: So I can help the server, players and myself so I can learn more things so in the future I can help real popular servers etc.

Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): My plugins aren't too good and also, they're private.

Personal statement: As I said earlier, my plugins aren't the best, I usually do chat related or something on the lines of that. I would also like to help you achieve the goal in the server and make the server as big as we can.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, ask me here or on Skype
09/30/2014 2:33 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump
09/26/2014 2:55 am
Cat123v3
My lord, this look like a great idea! Shattered I got here too late. . Anywho, as soon as this is out i'm hoping on! xD.
09/26/2014 10:50 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Got here too late?
09/25/2014 4:35 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Updated! Additionally, we are again taking on moderators.
09/25/2014 10:05 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
09/26/2014 2:19 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Have done, I will interview you on Skype as soon as possible.
09/24/2014 4:18 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump.
05/06/2014 10:30 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump.
04/27/2014 7:35 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
gasyboy
Username: gasyboy
Age (optional): 16
Team: Moderation Team
Team position: Moderator
Experiences with servers: I have owned a server before and have been a mod on one or two.
Experiences with roleplay: I have been on a couple Medieval roleplay servers but never one like this.
Why you want to be apart of the project: I want to be part of the project because it looks very unique so i want to help in anyway i can when it goes up or even before it goes up in Alpha stage.
Why you want that position: I want the position because i think i could help the server and help make it grow into a better server, also i want to make sure the server is running smoothly so that everyone can enjoy it.
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/c ... d-raiding/ (link to server i owned/Co-owned)
Personal statement: i'm good at interacting with other players and help keeping people on a server with activity that i try to set up. I am a fun loving person but when things are serious or bad i will help out as much as i can with input or cheering people up. Also Sorry if my grammar is a bit off in this app, I have re-read and check my spelling but i am dyslexic so it may slip up somewhere.
04/27/2014 5:32 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump
04/25/2014 11:14 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
[warhead750]
Username: Warlord750
Age (14):
Team: Dev Team
Team position: Builder
Experiences with servers: I've been a builder for Xenos Realms for two years , and was the Head-builder of Hypercraft-pvp . I'm a quick builder who knows a good bit about worldedit , and would be glad to help your server grow .
Experiences with role play: I love RPG because it makes me feel like I was actually there , I'm a big fan of Role play .
Why you want to be apart of the project: I want to help develop your server , and create a friendly community . To let your server be the best it can , and will remain loyal no matter the circumstances .
Why you want that position: I want to help your server grow , to make it shine , to make it the best it can .
Evidence of previous work: Ingur link: https://imgur.com/
Personal statement: I will be honored to work along side you and many other builders to make your vision come true
04/25/2014 11:03 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump.
04/20/2014 8:13 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Click to reveal
inactiveplaysmcPersonal info.

Name, rhett gerringer
Age,15
MCIGN,inactivespider8
Skype- inactivespider 8

profession,-
I am Good With any of the following.
Permissions, Group manager and Pex I am not good with setting up
Group manager perms but i can learn quick.
Factions

Prison-GroupManager only
Modded Servers
Creative, PlotME
Starting off your server
Recruiting Staff and builders
creating Fun Things in the hub like parkour
Setting up essentials
Creating Kits
Giving it cool MOTD
Setting up Shop
Setting up donor ranks
Setting up timed player ranks!
Prison Ranks and spawns
World Edit
World Gaurd
Voxel Sniper
Prison PvP Zones
Drawing more players
Quick Launch
Coding-Kinda
Walking you through how to set up one
Having fun and makeing other staff laugh.
Youtube
advertising

Building,
I am good with Building mountians with
World Edit
Giveing Hub/lobby fun things to do like parkour
Landscaping
i am ok with building structures But i
can find people who can do it better than me.
Building Hubs
Building Pregame lobbys

How i can benefit the server!
I can stay very active [Most of the time]
I can help Get more people.
I can also pitch in money to help for hosting
Recruit more staff
I play 5 to 15 hours a day. more on the weekends!

What I require!

Need Op or good Staff Rank
I might need access to the cmd
It cant be home hosted I need 24/7 Access
Need to have a few active players so i know that the server is good.
Please Have Skype and a mic so we can talk‏

thank you for your time

This does not give me any relevant information.
Additionally, you've copied/pasted the same application on multiple threads in the last 5 minutes.
04/20/2014 8:06 pm
inactiveplaysmc
Personal info.

Name, rhett gerringer
Age,15
MCIGN,inactivespider8
Skype- inactivespider 8

profession,-
I am Good With any of the following.
Permissions, Group manager and Pex I am not good with setting up
Group manager perms but i can learn quick.
Factions

Prison-GroupManager only
Modded Servers
Creative, PlotME
Starting off your server
Recruiting Staff and builders
creating Fun Things in the hub like parkour
Setting up essentials
Creating Kits
Giving it cool MOTD
Setting up Shop
Setting up donor ranks
Setting up timed player ranks!
Prison Ranks and spawns
World Edit
World Gaurd
Voxel Sniper
Prison PvP Zones
Drawing more players
Quick Launch
Coding-Kinda
Walking you through how to set up one
Having fun and makeing other staff laugh.
Youtube
advertising

Building,
I am good with Building mountians with
World Edit
Giveing Hub/lobby fun things to do like parkour
Landscaping
i am ok with building structures But i
can find people who can do it better than me.
Building Hubs
Building Pregame lobbys

How i can benefit the server!
I can stay very active [Most of the time]
I can help Get more people.
I can also pitch in money to help for hosting
Recruit more staff
I play 5 to 15 hours a day. more on the weekends!

What I require!

Need Op or good Staff Rank
I might need access to the cmd
It cant be home hosted I need 24/7 Access
Need to have a few active players so i know that the server is good.
Please Have Skype and a mic so we can talk‏

thank you for your time
04/20/2014 8:00 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Update
04/15/2014 5:34 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
We're in extensive need of plugin developers!
04/14/2014 8:20 pm
LovelyBunni_
Username: LovelyBunni
Experiences with servers: I have s lot of experience on servers. I play on a select handful and a whitlisted youtube series.
Experiences with roleplay: I play on Uthandir a lot and I've played on various role playing servers.
Why you want to be apart of the project: This sounds like a very interesting project. I'd love to be a part of it.
Why you want that position: I work hard, I'm a decent builder.
Evidence of previous work: http://imgur.com/a/uXdht#0
Personal statement: I love building and I'm decent at it
04/14/2014 4:20 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
I've contacted both of you via Skype for further information.
04/14/2014 2:52 pm
Lightmarshall
Username: Lightmarshall

Team Position: Builder

Experiences with servers:I Have very little experience on a server but as dark said about his server i have worked on it as well.

Experiences with Roleplay: I love to role play and while looking for a good server my friend came across this and i love the idea I also don't know if the is relevant to this but i am avid role player on star wars the old republic (i have also ran my own RP guild))

Why you want that position? I am very good at building and is very trustworthy and hard-working when building stuff

Evidence of previous projects: As my mate said i have help make a 1:1 scale of Zelda OOT.

Personal statement: I am hard working creative Fun and all ways happy!

04/14/2014 1:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
DarkMarshal
Username: DarkMarshal

Team Position: Builder

Experiences with servers: I actually have my own RP server, it is a modern one but I do know what kind of things servers need, especially RP servers.

Experiences with Roleplay: I love roleplay and find there are very few Minecraft RPs out there (that are good). I am very good with RP and am a dungeon master in my friends Dungeons and Dragons club, so I can, if need be, come up with quests for the server.

Why do you want to be a part of this server?: As I said, it looks very good for an RP and I would love to be a part of the community and building is one of the things I'm good at in Minecraft.

Why you want that position?: Building is one of my passions, especially in Minecraft and I think I could be of great help to you as I like to put in fine details, and don't like to leave something until I know its totally finished and awesome.

Evidence of previous projects: I have made many things in Minecraft but my biggest achievement is my 1:1 scale replica of Zelda Ocarina of Time in Minecraft. Unfortunately its on the xbox edition but here are my videos showing it =

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDO5exvwd8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMarDNjbSiM

Personal statement: I am a fun loving person but am serious when it comes to RP as it makes it much more enjoyable. I really hope to join and help soon!

Also my friend will be submitting an app soon who helped me build the Zelda map.

Thanks for reading!
04/14/2014 11:07 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump
04/13/2014 7:10 pm
anonpmc1594888
[deleted]
04/10/2014 11:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mr_Sordidbones
Username: Mr_Sordidbones
Experiences with servers: I've had my own and I've played a lot.
Experiences with role play: Tons. Played on friends server and had my own.
Why you want to be apart of the project: Because i'm looking for more to do with minecraft and i think that this is one of those great options.
Why you want that position: Because i'm a great builder and its my passion for the game
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): https://www.youtube.com/user/Mithrintia (i'm on the mithrintia team... just watch them a bit to see what I've done)
Personal statement: I love building and im good at it (if you watched a bit of mitrintia you would see) so i hope you will accept me. Thank you!
Skype: Blake Evans (minecraftgeek) (My mic is kind of broken but i can still here and type.)

P.S. i would like to mention i have only helped in the cinematic builds that you see on the youtube channel... not the lets builds.
04/06/2014 6:11 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump
04/01/2014 10:01 pm
gck99
Username: Gck99
Age (optional): 14
Experiences with servers: not a whole lot but I just want to build things on it.
Experiences with roleplay: I have roleplayed on several different games, I've done character roleplay as well as nation roleplay.
Why you want to be apart of the project: I have a great interest with feudal Japan and want to see this developed and want to help.
Why you want that position: As I said, I want to help make this a great server.
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): I will send screenshots over skype.
Personal statement: I sincerely hope you accept my application. I am eager to work on this project with you all.
03/31/2014 2:03 pm
anonpmc1594888
[deleted]
03/29/2014 8:16 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Apologies, as said earlier, all moderator positions are taken.
03/29/2014 7:51 pm
jaghippe
Username:jaghippie
Age (optional):15
Team:Mod
Team position: Moderator
Experiences with servers: Mod on a couple of old servers
Experiences with role-play: Not much but I can learn quick
Why you want to be apart of the project: I want to be a part of this project because I think with my help and many others, this server can become a dominant server in Minecraft
Why you want that position: Because I'm smart for my age and I can handle most situations with calmness and reasoning.
Evidence of previous work: None....... Sorry
Personal statement: Compassionate, Emotional Smartness, and can be strict when needed to.
03/29/2014 7:26 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
-Axer-
Username: Axistio

Age (optional): 17

Team position: Builder / RP Designer

Experiences with servers: Several servers both RP and non-RP.

Experiences with roleplay: Frequent RP-er on servers like Athery's Ascended and Lord of the Craft.

Why you want to be apart of the project: It's a beautiful RP Concept that involves the Feudal Japan system, I want in.

Why you want that position: I am fairly skilled in both pixel art and making skins, so I can help with the Resource Pack. In terms of the Builder position, Lets just say that my favorite build style is Oriental.

Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): Nothing for the RP Designer.

Personal statement: This is a beautiful idea for a server and I would put money into seeing it through as well. I've always looked for a server that grasps the aspect of Asian government / Feudalism, but none have ever really lived up to their name. I hope that this will be the exact opposite seeing as how much effort you put into it.

03/29/2014 4:46 pm
anonpmc1594888
[deleted]
03/28/2014 5:23 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
All moderator positions have now been taken.
03/26/2014 1:34 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Username:xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Age (optional):13
Team:Moderators
Team position:Owner
Experiences with servers or roleplay:played on some
Why you want that position:Moderator
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.):Check my PMC profile
Personal statement:I LUUUUUUUUVVVVV Pandas
03/26/2014 1:13 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
We're also searching for someone capable of Minecraft cinematic videos and trailers.
03/25/2014 7:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerKiwi
Username: DopedUpSloth
Age (optional): 18
YouTube Team: Team Beastly (Youtube channel)
Team position: Owner

Experiences with servers or role play: i have played on servers for a very long time and have role played on many servers one was a medieval one and i was a high ranking knight
Position: Builder, youtuber or roleplayer

Why you want that position: i have started doing my first few videos for my channel and im a really good builder depending on what you need but am willing to try new stuff
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): all photos have been wiped but am willing to take some if need be

Personal statement: i am friendly and easy to work with, i strive to complete good builds while maintaining a high level of beauty to each building, i try my hardest to help other players if so desired.

Skype : private message me with if accepted ill give my skype name
03/25/2014 6:54 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Updated; again, additional information about the theme and objective of the server.
03/23/2014 2:47 pm
anonpmc1594888
[deleted]
03/23/2014 1:52 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Update: more detailed server information. Alpha access information is available.

We still have a heavy emphasis on recruiting builders and a resource pack designer!

For information on the standards of recruitment; only four of those who applied on this thread actually got accepted. All others recruited sent private applications via Skype.
03/18/2014 3:58 pm
Jmaster106
Username:JMaster106
Age (optional):14
Desired position:Mod
Experiences with servers or roleplay:I've admin on 3 servers, mod on 2 and coowner on 1. I also have played a lot of other RPG servers and like RPG games in general
Why you want that position:I feel that as a mod I will be able to maximize my contribution. If needed I could help with building but as said I feel I could be most helpful as Mod.
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.):Sorry don't really have anything to show
Personal statement:I really like to help people and feel i could benefit the server and the server could benefit me for experience. I really like RPG games so I could be able to help with a story line maybe. Also, I really like setting up events so people can enjoy them. I am also really responsible, so if anyone were to break a rule I would pass judgment as rules asy of as I see fit.

Don't know if this will help but, in history class at my school i studied feudal Japan so I know a little about the history.

Thanks for reading my app.
,JMaster106
03/18/2014 12:48 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump
03/15/2014 2:19 pm
Shan_Shanny
Username: Shan_Shanny
Age (optional): 18
Desired position: Builder, Roleplayer
Experiences with servers or roleplay: I'm currently helping to build a roleplay server at the moment, I've been on other Roleplay servers (But Sadly, I've forgotten the names//Ip's!!) It went well but I had to have a break ^_^
Why you want that position: I love building on MC, as I love roleplaying.
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.): I don't have any evidence, but I can build something and send it via skype ^_^
Personal statement: Badonkadonks, (I'm crazy) .. I get along with other people very well and I can take in information as for give people hints and tips
Skype -- Bonboneyaa2kaii.w.e-it-is
03/15/2014 10:09 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Now hiring moderators, too.
03/15/2014 6:00 am
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump
03/13/2014 4:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
G0sick
Sorry for all the extra junk! Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Applying for: I will accept any position you feel I am suited for from my given application.

Minecraft Username: Irapepickles - Don't mind the name, it was not the one chosen by me.

Name : Just call me Celi.

Timezone : GMT +5

Your age: 21

Shared account: No

Years Played MC: Three or four years I believe.

Player A accuses Player B of hacking what do you do: I first ask player A if he has any proof of hacking (screenshot, other) and then review the proof if he/she can provide it. If not, I will check logs for possible anti-hack packets, or keep a very close eye on player B.

Why you want to join us: I have been a bit tied up recently, so I’ve been away from the gamer world for a bit. I finally got my time back, so I’ve been looking to get back into the world of server staff.

What you like to build: My favorite building style is pixel art, Modern Buildings, and natural/decayed builds.

Previous Experience: I have been Owner on two servers before I enrolled in college. My administrator career has been a bit more involved though. I've been admin on five or six servers, though I decided to step down from my position due to certain circumstances.

Time you can devote to the server PER DAY: During Weekends, I will be available from about 11:30am - 12:00am. On Weekdays, I will usually be available from 3:00pm - 11:00pm.

Special Skills: I'm not sure if I have any 'special' skills worth telling that would prove of any use to you. I am currently enrolled in college studying computer graphics and animation. Once graduated I plan to work with my elder sister in Japan.

Plugin knowledge: I have extensive knowledge is dealing with plugins. Due to my long history of staff positions, I have learned to use almost every popular plugin. CoreProtect being my favorite. I am quick to learn new ones.

What can you bring to the server: I can offer my extensive knowledge as a staff member. Since I work a a day-care, I am very good at dealing with your average Minecrafter, and am quick to handle problems or questions.

Handicaps/Hangups: My biggest pet peeve is stubbornness. I cannot stand people who do not know when to admit that they are wrong. I also dislike leader figures, whom do not listen to their followers. A leader can never truly grow until he/she has learned humility. I work best with peers who are team players, and are willing to try new ideas which have been presented by other staff members.

Anything Else You'd Like to Make Known: I’m a bit (a lot) of an Otaku. I try not to let that bother peoples' personal preference though.

Have I forgotten anything? If so, feel free to reply, message, or add me on skype and I'll answer any questions.
03/13/2014 12:18 pm
SO11-261MAC-TR17
Bump
03/12/2014 12:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
LordCornMuffin
Username: LordCornMuffin
Desired position: builder or mod
Experiences with servers or roleplay: i have been a builder on 3 servers and mod on 2
Why you want that position: I want to help build
Evidence of previous work(a link to plugins, screenshots, etc.):
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/Waffl ... 6.png.html
Personal statement: I hope you chose me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome