Become a helper/jjrmod for a fast growing community!

Aventius's Avatar Aventius9/26/14 11:21 pm
1 emeralds 404 9
10/12/2014 11:21 am
Jacob72902's Avatar Jacob72902
We are a fun and friendly community with 15 - 30 players and growing fast!
we're currently seeing 3 - 5 new players each week and the opportunity
has arisen for 5 positions for Jr mods has become available.

Who are we looking for?

You will be ideally a fun and friendly person who is helpful and able to resolve
disputes should they arise. Someone who will enjoy interacting with our community
and having fun with them. We have tons of fun together, make your own tribe (like factions) build you own tribal base and raid others for resources and goods. other features we have are parkour, mobarena and more to come soon as we grow.

Qualities we look for is maturity, proactively going out of there way to help others, making the game fun for everyone.

Please fill out the application below or just jump on the server and speak with
alphadragon88 (myself) or jared.

Why do you think you would suit this position?
How many hours do you spend on minecraft per day?
Previous experience if any:
What timezone are you in?:
How would you handle disputes between players: E.g some of the common examples (He keeps harassing me and killing me) or (I lost all my stuff because such and such raided me and I thought he was my ally)
Can you make things fun for the players e.g organize activities for them to do?:

to apply speak with alphadragon88 or jared ingame, or applying on our website www.warrixcraft.enjin.com

Happy Minecrafting!
Aventius
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/12/2014 11:21 am
Level 25 : Expert Artist
Jacob72902
- NAME: Jacob
Why do you think you would suit this position? I think i am suitable for helper beuase i am fun but mature person. I have lot of experience with different types of server.
How many hours do you spend on minecraft per day? 1- 4
Previous experience if any: I have the owner of 3 faction servers, i have also co-owned one, and have been mod/ admins on kit pvp, factions, and prison.
What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time
How would you handle disputes between players: E.g some of the common examples (He keeps harassing me and killing me) or (I lost all my stuff because such and such raided me and I thought he was my ally): For the first i would mute the guy who is harassing, 2nd i would just deal with it is factions.
Can you make things fun for the players e.g organize activities for them to do?: Yes i would make dps, maybe some pvp sessions., and someone giveaways.
10/12/2014 11:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RAISINS lol
the websites broken
10/12/2014 9:54 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
FRANCESCACAINE
I am applying for 'helper'

NAME:
Francesca
IGN:
Cerianthusfire
Why do you think you would suit this position?:
I am applying for helper, I love to help out new players and players who are very active. I am very social and enjoy communicating with other players.
How many hours do you spend on Minecraft per day?:
On the weekdays probably 3 hours and on the weekends from the moment I wake till the moment I sleep.
Previous experience if any:
I have been helper on 3 servers before and I think I did a good job with it.
What timezone are you in?:
GMT
How would you handle disputes between players:
E.g some of the common examples (He keeps harassing me and killing me) or (I lost all my stuff because such and such raided me and I thought he was my ally): I would wait for a Mod/Admin to do it as they have the correct plugins and they are higher up, mods are the correct people to go to for this. However if I was the only member of staff on I would take action by diving deeper into what is happening then do an appropriate punishment to the person in wrong.
Can you make things fun for the players e.g organize activities for them to do?: I would probably do 'chest or no chest'

Thank you for reading and I hope you put my application into consideration. Also what is the server IP?
10/12/2014 8:33 am
Aventius
Thanks for the support blueboy.

I appreciate it very much, we're growing really well and its thanks
to people who support us like you.

Hope to see you come and play with us sometime. We'd love to see you on.
10/10/2014 9:19 am
Aventius
Hey blueboy,

problem is we've got admin positions already filled. so promising something that's already been filled isn't going to sit well with people. appreciate the advice though!
10/10/2014 6:39 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nether Knight
blueboytech24
No problem! Hope your server makes it!
(subscribes to profile)
10/08/2014 8:50 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nether Knight
blueboytech24
Here's a tip to get people to respond

Give away a bigger rank, instead of "Junior Mod" give away something like "Admin"

Once they apply you should let them be a normal player for at least one week. Then you can give it over. (Make a whole backup server) then see what happens.

If you still want this Junior moderator rank to exist give it to someone when they find this server on the server list and join randomly.

Hope your server makes it, Jack.
10/08/2014 5:54 am
Aventius
Bump,

Have filled positions 3 admins,
and 2 active mods,
Currently looking for 3 more active helpers, be quick
positions will go quickly!

Contact me ingame or pm me and I'll speak with you on skype.
09/30/2014 12:35 pm
Aventius
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome