Crimzon's Avatar Crimzon5/28/16 1:46 pm
5/31/2016 7:22 am
MCAetherCloud's Avatar MCAetherCloud
Crimzon
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 7:22 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
MCAetherCloud
Any update on this, you seemed to have removed the original posts to a period?
05/29/2016 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
zeldafan511
Meh, OK! No problem.
05/28/2016 6:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ICMPv6
IGN: Cultist_

Applying for: Art Designer

Experience: 6.5/10 (I don't have experience working with or under others, but I'm not afraid to learn as time progresses.)

Play time: By your standards, I can definitely be on an hour a day or at the very least 7 hours throughout the week. (Of course being a student, I will mostly be active in the afternoon or at night.)

Rules: I will obey.

Mature: Yes.

Skype/Discord: Cultist#5423, I have a skype but I'm not experienced in using it. I find it's interface to be rather cluttered and slow on my computer.

Time zone: CST

About yourself: I'm a very neutral person that has no cares about a lot of subjects/situations and therefore stay unbiased. As for hobbies, I play video games (I try keeping up with eSports) and read often (Mainly fantasy/mythological books.) I'm a very simple person.

Past experiences: The only funny thing I can remember is when a guy on skype was talking about a texture pack for Minecraft, he said he can't find it anymore. Another person knew what he was talking about and went and got the files for the texture pack. Instead of sending a 14 mb folder of textures, he instead sent 1.1 gb of "adult images." Neither person knew about this, so when the guy opened Minecraft to install the texture pack, it wouldn't work. He went into the folder to realize that there was an entire directory full of "adult images." The worst part was, the person sending the file was the owner for the mc server, the other was a 13 yr old moderator (He might've been 12, I can't remember.) Luckily, his parents never found out lol.
05/28/2016 4:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
DOGGO69420Jesus
IGN: CowzFool

Applying for: Admin

Experience: Co Owner- 1 time.
Manager- 1 time.
Head Admin- 2 times.
Moderator- 3 times
Helper- 2 times.

Play time: Since Minecraft 1.5.2 don't know when that update came out. OR if your asking how long I can play, its 4 pm to 11pm every weekday. A lot longer during the weekends, but it varies if i'm doing something.

Rules: No abuse, as that's a demote. No threatening, its a warning at first, but I assume punishment is to come. Be polite and calm to the players, that would be a warning then a demote.

Mature: Very much mature, but I can be funny too.

Skype/Discord: Skype is cowzfool12

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

About yourself: I am a very patient, funny, honest, smart, educated, and polite young adult who likes to play Minecraft for reasons.

Past experiences: Co Owner- 1 time.
Manager- 1 time.
Head Admin- 2 times.
Moderator- 3 times
Helper- 2 times.
05/28/2016 4:35 pm
Crimzon
Sorry to inform you but Admin positions are full, mod?
05/28/2016 3:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
MCAetherCloud
IGN: Jebusfathead

Applying for: Art-Designer

Experience: I'm working on making a website portfolio but it's not done yet so i'll link you to an imgur album of a few pieces of my work. http://imgur.com/a/4q8TC

Play time: Depends, currently got 2 weeks off college. On weekdays I can play for 2-5 hours depending on if I have anything I need to be working on.

Rules: Will obey.

Mature: Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be applying for this, immaturity just wastes time and money.

Skype/Discord: Don't use skype it's very unsafe and CPU intensive Discord ID #5598

Timezone: BST (GMT +1 I live in the UK so it's GMT between the last Sunday of October and the last Sunday in March, not between those it is BST or GMT +1)

About yourself: I'm 17, live in the UK, played minecraft for coming up to 6 years now (joined before 1.1) I work as a graphics designer on my spare time mostly on online forums making signatures and avatar for people, and thread designs. However I used to run my own server (see below) and did all of the graphics work for it. I've been doing graphics for almost a year now, so i'm not majorly experienced, but i'm looking to further improve my skills by doing free work where I can.

Past experiences: I used to run my own server for almost a year with a steady playerbase of around 15-20 players a day, I managed everything from plugins to the website, but eventually I ended the server because my co owner was giving me some real trouble and I had to focus on my college exams so we closed the server.

I spaced out the template cause I don't like text all chunking together. If you have any question feel free to contact me on Discord.
05/28/2016 2:34 pm
xPickyBlade
btw what is the server ip?
05/28/2016 2:32 pm
xPickyBlade
Many*
05/28/2016 2:31 pm
xPickyBlade
IGN:xPickyBlade
Applying for:I am applying for Helper
Experience:2
Play time:4-6 hours
Rules:Will obey and not grief and any other things
Mature:Yes
Skype/Discord:I am not allowed to use skype sadly
Timezone:Atlantic time zone
About yourself:My name is Kristan i am a expert in MC and i will glad to help your server grow and i am trying to be good admin and help others
Past experiences:2 I played on so much servers I have many experience i am not a noob xD
05/28/2016 2:18 pm
zeldafan511
Also, I just joined FOR YOU!!!!!
05/28/2016 2:16 pm
zeldafan511
IGN: zeldafan511
Applying for: Admin
Experience: 6 (I am happy to serve this server)
Play time: Depends - after 4-5pm on Weekdays (school, obviously) until 7-8pm, on weekends, almost all day
Rules: Will obey - obviously!!
Mature: Yes, I can handle most stuff
Skype/Discord: None
Timezone: CST
About yourself: I am zeldafan511, video game expert. I am a person who enjoys Minecraft, and I play Minecraft often. I have gotten admin know-how by reading chat logs, and I have been trying to be a good admin. I'll try to be my best!!!!!!1 Also, I am against vandalism.
Past experiences: Played MANY servers before, experienced player
THANK YOU!!!

Question: What server type is this? Bukkit? 1.9.4? 1.9? Vanilla? Also, do you have Bukkit stuff?
05/28/2016 2:48 pm
Crimzon
It will be Spigot 1.8.8, yes, we have plugins, and unfortunately, you do not have nor skype nor discord, so I will have to say rejected. The application seems nice, however I need a way to contact you outside of planetminecraft. Sorry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome