Helper & Mods

Crusoe's Avatar Crusoe1/31/16 4:07 am
3/3/2016 5:58 pm
Crusoe's Avatar Crusoe
Hello everyone we are a small server hosted on a cheap host and is located on the west coast of the United States. The server was private one being white-listed, however we are down to 3 player including me. We want to have a 12 person player base aging so we have relaunched the map. We require 2 moderator and 2 admin 1 helper for the server. We are looking for players who are willing to stick with the server until we get a full player base.

Staff App - Must Be Registered On The Site: http://avmmirror.enjin.com/staffapp

Server IpI - avm.ddns.net

That being said here are the requirements of being staff on the server:

1. You have the ability to bring new players into the server
2. You have knowledge of commands
3. You have friends that are willing to take a look at the server, who would consider joining
4. You are willing to give 1 hour or 30mins of your time to the server
Crusoe
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2016 5:58 pm
Crusoe
Still looking
03/01/2016 1:26 am
Crusoe
We are an 1.9
02/25/2016 2:36 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
TF547
Hey guys! TF547 here looking for someone to work with! sooooooo! please keep reading! and i hope you accept me!

Table of contents
(1)About me
(2)Application
(3)Experiences on servers!!!
(4)Server lists

About me:
Hi! i am TF547 a kind staff member and a great one! i am just 13 years old but im great i know how to do lots and lots of great stuff i can program i can code i can make plugins for you server and configure some existing! i too am a great builder and im even a youtuber myself i had reach 1 thousand subscribers! if you want a server review contact me!

Application:
IGN : TF547
What can you do for the server : Well first i would set everything you will need like plugins configure them and if you need a website or logos and server icons just message me i can make one because im a developer too! and as i said i have 1 thousand subscribers i would do a server review for you!
Skills : As i said about me i can program i can code i can make plugins for your server and configure them i am a great builder and a youtuber im a great and kind person i never disobeyed any rules and never been banned
Maturity Level : 10/10 Im pretty much an expert at this

Experience on servers:
Well! i have pretty hard experience on servers though because i encounter sometimes staff fighting on something but nooo! worries because if that happens on your servers i can find a way too stop them fighting that's what i did a few months ago when i was still hosting servers!

Server lists:
Redacted Network(offline)
Pretty much over and offline though i think
ForestPVP(online - beta)
I cant give you the ip since it is still on beta and not yet released
MineAttack(online - beta)
I really cant give it because we dont want players yet joining the server
And many many more

So Thanks for reading my application form i hope you accept me

Any rank you think that's good for me
02/25/2016 2:18 am
Crusoe
Bumb
02/20/2016 1:01 pm
Crusoe
Still looking
02/19/2016 1:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
willlusco
What about Admin?
02/18/2016 4:01 pm
Crusoe
Not looking for a co-owner anymore
02/18/2016 4:20 am
willlusco
Name: Will

Ign: willjupe

Email: willlusco@icloud.com

How active: At minimum 1-2 hours a day

Pay: No pay fee. (if their is any ranks i would like one plz)

Staff Position: Co-Owner , Administrator
I am co-owners and Moderators on other servers so i am very experienced, i play about 1-2 hours a day unless i am really busy then i tend to do 30min-1hour, a lot of my friends play Minecraft so i could get them to join. Also i use to review servers, but i gave my friend that job so if your lucky he could review this server.

How much time are you able to dedicated to the server? I am Able to dedicate 1-2 hours a day unless i am really busy i must take time off for sport commitment and school but otherwise i will try to be on quite often.

What are your strengths?: My strengths are finding bugs and glitches in the game i am also extremely good at catching hackers on the server.

Thanks for Reading my application form
02/18/2016 4:13 am
willlusco
Hey my name is Will,
and i am looking to be a staff on another server as the server i was on was very popular until the owner started taking away perks and ranks, so i am looking to be a staff on a different server and this one came up. So i would like to apply to be an Admin or Co-owner. I have lots of friends that play Minecraft that could join if i told them about this server. Also i think i could help this server become popular as i use to know TinyTurtle and LittleLizard and i could maybe get them to give this server a shoutout. My in game name is willjupe and i am very interested in becoming a staff or co owner on this server
02/13/2016 2:49 am
Crusoe
Still looking
02/09/2016 4:03 am
Crusoe
Hey Soozer if you see this I found out what was done to you by the other staff who turned out to be racist. Your unbanned the other guy has been fired and ip banned .
02/06/2016 2:48 am
Crusoe
Hi, the mistake with in-game apps has now been fixed, you are now able to place signed books in a chest.
02/03/2016 12:59 am
DumbFudge
Name: Darius

Ign: DumbFudge

Email: darius.lander@yahoo.ca

Timezone: Est (Eastern Standard Time)

How active: At minimum 4.5 hours a day

Pay: No pay, free

Staff Position: Moderator, Administrator
Moderator,Administrator.What experience do you have moderating?: Yes i have experience moderating on servers. I have experience moderating on countless servers that people have heard about. I have even been a admin on Mineplex but i quit because no-one was ever one. The ranks ive usually been are moderator, administrator, helper, and manager.
On one server i was developer but that was when i used to know how to code

How much time are you able to dedicated to the server?: I will dedicate 1-5 hours on the server to help make it better in man ways that other servers cannot. I will have to take some breaks due to school and family time because i cant be on minecraft all the time, but i can try to. On weekends i can be on for 7 hours depending on what i have planned that day.

What are your strengths?: My strengths are finding hackers and bugs and making sure staff and players and donors don't abuse their powers. I can also build allitle and i am good with group manager. I can also help prevent problems by calmly dealing with them. I dont have a temper and am a joker but can be serious when needed or asked.

I have been staff on nine servers before this one and have quit all of them so that i could join new servers and meet different people.
02/03/2016 12:55 am
DumbFudge
In-Game Name: DumbFudge

What experience do you have moderating?: Yes i have experience moderating on servers. I have experience moderating on countless servers that people have heard about. I have even been a admin on Mineplex but i quit because no-one was ever one. The ranks ive usually been are moderator, administrator, helper, and manager.
On one server i was developer but that was when i used to know how to code

How much time are you able to dedicated to the server?: I will dedicate 1-5 hours on the server to help make it better in man ways that other servers cannot. I will have to take some breaks due to school and family time because i cant be on minecraft all the time, but i can try to. On weekends i can be on for 7 hours depending on what i have planned that day.

What are your strengths?: My strengths are finding hackers and bugs and making sure staff and players and donors don't abuse their powers. I can also build allitle and i am good with group manager. I can also help prevent problems by calmly dealing with them. I dont have a temper and am a joker but can be serious when needed or asked.

Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not have Teamspeak, but I do how ever have skype which is listed above.

You can reach me with a response on my skype or on here.
-Thank you
-Dumbfudge
02/02/2016 8:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
StingerPlayz
StingerPlayzSounds interesting... I joined server, no one was there

Cna you guys come online?
02/02/2016 8:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
StingerPlayz
Sounds interesting... Joined no one was there
02/02/2016 8:27 pm
Crusoe
We are still looking for staff
02/01/2016 9:03 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Hollr2099
Name: Ryan

Ign: Hollr2099

Email: hollr2099@gmail.com

Timezone: Est (Eastern Standard Time)

How active: At minimum 1.5 hours a day

Pay: No pay, free

Staff Position: Plugins Manager/Server Dev

Why I Want To Be Plugins Manager/Server Dev: I would like to be plugins manager/server dev because I have a lot of experience with plugins/config/creating a server from scratch over and over again and I would be able to bring a lot to the server. I can put on survival, plots creative, skyblock. I have all the necessary plugins already downloaded and know how to config each one. Each server listed below I created from scratch with over 60 plugins each which gave me a beyond ton of experience and certain ones I had to do more then once

Previous Server Staff Experience For 2015/2016: dragonick.mcpro.eu (Plugins Manager), crystalcraft.ga (Plugins Manager), crystalcraft.ml (Plugins Manager), s22.minespan.com (Plugins Manager), legendcraft.com (Plugins Manager), endpvp.ga (Plugins Manager), ententefactions.cf (Plugins Manager)
02/01/2016 8:53 pm
Crusoe
Hello we are now looking for staff because the ones we had did not work out, we have 1 helper, 2 mobs and 2 admin slots open. You will find the in game app at warp staffapp
01/31/2016 5:49 am
Crusoe
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome