STAFF NEEDED! ALL RANKS INCLUDING OWNER

Charlie20132001's Avatar Charlie201320017/27/14 3:27 am
1 emeralds 2.4k 116
8/4/2014 10:18 am
batmanwithdev's Avatar batmanwithdev
Hey, today I will talk about my Server!
Introduction
My Server has finally gotten enough Money to make a Hub Server!
We're going to have 5 Servers all up, but look below for more Info about that. Anyway, we need Staff, for each of those Servers.

Servers

The Servers we're going to have include;

Server #1
SkyWars
SkyGrid
SkyBlock

Server #2
KitPvP

Server #3
Prison

Server #4
Tag
Parkour
Survival Games

Server #5
Hub Server

Staff Required

We need ( on every one of those Servers )
Owner ( x1 ): Someone who watches the Server over and must be very active.
Head-Admin ( x1 ): Someone who helps the Owner and is in-charge of Admins and under.
Dev ( x1 ): Someone to do all the Permissions, and Configs.
Admin ( x3 ): Someone who fixes Griefs and makes sure everyone is being good.
Moderator ( x4 ): Someone who makes sure all the Players are being good and fair.
Builder ( Unlimited ): Someone who Builds everything for the Server.
Helper ( Unlimited ): Someone who helps Players and Staff, in any way they can.

We already have some Staff, but they're Staff on ALL Servers. You'll only be Staff for the one you apply for.

Formats:

Please just make your own format, but make it long, exciting and informative.

Extra:

Right now, I really need someone who can help with Hub as well.

Thanks for reading this,
Charlie,
Current Co-Owner of The [bgcolor=]BlazeCraft Network.[/bgcolor]
Charlie20132001
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2014 10:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
batmanwithdev
I'd love to help!

owner application/ Co-owner application/ dev application

Name: Devarsh

MC name: batmanwithdev

ign: dont have one

why: because im 15, im hot..... I'm staff in many other servers, and I have tons if expierence

expierence: I'm staff in many servers and I use to be owner in a server, but then I got too busy so I closed it.

skills: I am nice to EVERYONE. I have many friends and not many enemies, and I know how to stop arguments and fights. I am a GEEK! I made many plugins for my server and many for others! I know html, c#, c+, c++, java, and javascript!

08/04/2014 8:45 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TRAEYBOY529
Hey er i applied on a page in this and i havent been answered is the answe accepted or Denied
08/01/2014 5:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Ravenpokemoner12
I Would like to apply to be an admin on the prison server.
Maturity:9
IGN:Ravenpokemoner12
Reason why you should pick me: I absolutely love helping people and I like prison server's quite a bit. I will make sure everyone is being good.
08/01/2014 5:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
xikster
My app was not even considered...
08/01/2014 2:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
Darthcreeper765
mc13.fadehost.com:26021 NO LONGER RECRUITING STAFF HERE IF YOU WISH TO APPLY, DO SO AT BLAZECRAFTERS.ENJIN.COM

Thanks
07/31/2014 5:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
IP?
08/01/2014 7:10 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
07/31/2014 12:40 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
Not considering mine?
07/31/2014 9:48 am
Takboleh
IGN: takboleh

TimeZone: GMT+8

Maturity:7

Staff posistion wanted: Head-Admin/Admin possibly

What server: Unknown

Do you have staff experience in the past: Yes 1 was a really small community if a total player base of 20 dedicated players and another was a prison server.

What can you offer: I can offer a fun save heaven for minecraft players who are here to enjoy and create new friends in the process. I have been a staff member in the past and will do my best to help a community grow and flourish. I am a friendly gamer who don't take things too seriously.

Intro: My name is takboleh and I have been part of the minecraft community for 1 1/2 years. I have been playing alot of minecraft lately but also balancing it out with other games such as GTA, Dota etc. I am not a heavy gamer who plays all week.

Forms of contact: Skype mainly but I'll only give when necessary

I hope you choose me to be part of your new community
07/31/2014 4:12 am
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
What's the server IP?
07/31/2014 2:48 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
Owner 2 questions skype pls <3
and itz zeus <3
07/30/2014 11:11 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
ServerWizard
I can contribute to the server in many ways. Some examples are chat moderation, helping players with basic problems, and advertisement. Now I am going to talk about the advertisement part first. When you normally advertise on server or PMC you get people asking for staff that probably doesn’t have enough experience. It can be tremendously annoying when this happens. I plan to tweet the server post it on forums (ones that don't include authorization of server ownership) and spread the word throughout youtube videos also (not from me, but from friends with about 300 to 2500 subs). I love helping players! feeling the pride after helping someone is the best feeling ever. I know about servers so helper players won't be a difficult task. Helpers mostly help people with issues. Lastly, I want to talk about chat moderation. I hate when players start harassing others, but I mostly hate racism and anti religious comments. People should be judged for what race they are or for what religion they practice. The only thing that matters is the person him/herself. If I ever catch someone doing so I will kick, mute, or ban depending on what they said.

Hello. My IGN is kingdak and I have been playing Minecraft for about two years. My passions are Minecraft, school, and sports. Servers have been a big part of my whole Minecraft experience. I have even tried making modded-plugin, factions server. As for sports, I enjoy playing soccer, basketball, and dodgeball. I think that Physical education and education are necessary to live happy and healthy. I enjoy going to school unlike most teens my age. As I already said I think education is a very important part of life. I hope to study hard and work towards becoming an engineer.

Before I say anything I just wanted to say that anticheat and nocheatplus take care of most hackers. If I were to catch someone hacking I would obviously screenshot them in the action. Next, I would post the proof in the Player Abuse section of the forums. Finally,' I would do /mail (Admin's name) I caught (Hacker's name) abusing the server's rules by hacking (link to the forum post). If the Hackers is posing a serious hack threat like Ddos (which I think is protected) I would speak to them and try to fix the issue. In the end, the hacker would be banned until he or she buys an unban from buycraft.
07/30/2014 8:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
DarkOdin
IGN: jzpimpin101

Position aiming for?: Owner, Head Admin, or Moderator of server #4
Do you have previous server Experience?: Yes, However every server i've worked for in the past has come short due to either laziness, not enough funding, or not having a Dev.

Why do you want to be apart of this server?: I like spreading my name out and being appreciated for my hard work and skills. Also, i like contributing to servers to help them be greater and greater.

What would you do for the server if accepted?: I could help build server hub, as i am a great builder and can prove by building in front of your eyes. I am great with people and am very professional when need be, but im no stickler and i know how to have fun. I have tons of great creative ideas for new things for the server if needed.

how many hours a day do you play minecraft?: always at least 3-5 unless something serious comes up in real life.

Skype: DarkOdin/Joel Zimmerman. (the period at the end is required)
Other contact info: where i am currently living my internet is not the best i cannot run both skype and minecraft, however i can do emails. so if you need to contact me PMC or my gmail account is a good way to do it. my gmail is Joel.Zimmerman101@gmail.com

Now i have some questions for you....and they are as follows:
Do you have a plugin dev to create/manage your plugins?:

Do you have enough funds to keep the server running for 3 months plus?:

Do you put hard work into your server or are you the type to rush things?:

What sets your server apart from other servers?:

That is all thank you for your time and i hope you like my application. Good day.
07/30/2014 7:47 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
Do I get the rank or not? You've been considering me for three days.
07/30/2014 6:24 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Still considering my app?
07/30/2014 6:10 pm
Exoh
Darthcreeper765
Kpop2pmHello, My name is Lee, or My friends call me Jun. I am 16 years old and I am currently living in the united states. I was very interested as I saw this post. I recently resigned my mineplex helper position and I am looking for a new job. The position I am interested in is Owner. On the faction server. I am currently staff on 1 other server. (KitPvP) and the other is (Prison) As it is a hub server. I am Co-Owner there. I also have tiny experience in coding. But I can get it done. The only music I listen to willingly is K-pop. I like to read manga. A lot. And watch anime. I can be a bit weird. I am very mature at times, but when I can be immature I will be. I work alright with redstone, and I can build very well. My skype is rayquazaD10 if you need any more information.

We currently have enough staff on the prison server please choose another server

EDITED TO FACTIONS
07/30/2014 5:53 pm
Xmrpx16
What position are you aiming for?
What you Prefer for me.
Age?

Maturity Level
9/10: I am a pretty serious guy I never been kicked or banned

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building builds for the good of the community and for my own Fun and enjoyment.

Previous experience?
I have been admin on 4 servers, Mod on 12, and helper on 5
07/30/2014 4:47 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
moltenflamezz
Not sure if you saw my app, its at the end of pg 7.Thanks.
07/30/2014 4:41 pm
Darthcreeper765
Considering

By they way Everyone who has applied My server is longer having KitPVP instead Factions!

Thanks ~Darth
07/30/2014 4:35 pm
Darthcreeper765
Kpop2pmHello, My name is Lee, or My friends call me Jun. I am 16 years old and I am currently living in the united states. I was very interested as I saw this post. I recently resigned my mineplex helper position and I am looking for a new job. The position I am interested in is Head-Admin. On the Prison server. I am currently staff on 1 other server. (KitPvP) and the other is (Prison) As it is a hub server. I am Co-Owner there. I also have tiny experience in coding. But I can get it done. The only music I listen to willingly is K-pop. I like to read manga. A lot. And watch anime. I can be a bit weird. I am very mature at times, but when I can be immature I will be. I work alright with redstone, and I can build very well. My skype is rayquazaD10 if you need any more information.

We currently have enough staff on the prison server please choose another server
07/30/2014 3:57 pm
Exoh
snip
07/30/2014 2:08 pm
XGN Frostey
SERVER #3

Owner / Head Admin

My Skype: iiixdemolisxiii

IGN: RnBxReMiX

Plugin Experience: ALOT!
07/30/2014 4:34 pm
Darthcreeper765
Please provide more information if you cannot do so, declined
07/30/2014 2:03 pm
ppat324
Hello, I would like to apply for Dev, or admin. (SG, Tag, Parkour Server)
IGN: kreepier123
Why you should be chosen: I think I should be chosen, because i have had a lot of experience being a staff member. Also, i think that i should be chosen because of my maturity level, since others might be younger and tend to mess around
Previous Experience: I have been part of Staff ranging from Owner to Mod, and the most recent one was Bravo Gaming, which shut down/
Maturity Level: 9.
Why should we trust you? : You dont need to, you can see how I am in game and you can decide for yourself.
Additional Information: I have been playing minecraft since the alpha back in 2011.
07/30/2014 1:04 pm
Mayo13
Hello, I would like to apply for Dev, or admin. (Prison Server)
IGN: ZZero360
Why you should be chosen: I think I should be chosen, because I can help the community grow, I know how to configure a lot of plugins, and how to do permissions and make prefixes and suffixes for each rank with group manager, I also can be active to make sure that everyone is following the rules.
Previous Experience: I have had a server of my own, and I have been admin on many other servers that have sadly shut down.
Maturity Level: Depends, Mostly 7. I'll crack a joke every now and then.
Why should we trust you? : Well, that's completely up to you honestly.
Additional Information: I've played minecraft for over 2 years now.
07/30/2014 1:43 pm
Darthcreeper765
Considering
07/30/2014 12:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
7correll
IGN: 7correll
Name William
Age 17
Played for 4 years now
maturity 6
want to be builder of SG
07/30/2014 1:43 pm
Darthcreeper765
Denied too short no information whatsoever
07/30/2014 12:24 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
moltenflamezz
What position are you aiming for?
Server #5- Owner
Age?

Maturity Level
9/10 I know what I am capable of and use my skills and talents to the best of my ability.

Why should we except you?
I am a long-time member of the Minecraft community and have what it takes to tackle obstacles in a mature, and effective manner. I know I cannot run a server by myself, and that is why I strive to build a strong relationship with fellow staff members. Now, I have been searching through the applications here, and I see that not many people want a part of the HUB server. This server is what newcomers will see first, and it will have a great role in determining if players want to stay active on Blazecraft. This is why I would do my best to guide the server in the right path.

Previous experience?
My previous staff experiences are vast, I have learned to become an effective moderator after being one on about 5 medium sized servers over the course of 3.5 years. I made many friends by doing this and have worked my way up the ranks into admin, a rank in which I thrive, helping others is a natural talent of mine, and i love to bring players the best experience possible! I am guessing you want some examples.
Just-PVP: Mod. Melon-survival: Admin. Mc-Kingdoms: Mod. Wild-PVP: Co-Owner. and RainPVP: Admin. Most of these servers have shut down over the years, but have made me into a capable Staff member.

Any additional info?
I can be online for eight hours a day for the most part, and I live in Canada. My Skype can be given in a pm, and I love to communicate with the community/staff in this way.

Thanks for reading my application!
07/30/2014 10:15 am
Takboleh
IGN: takboleh

TimeZone: GMT+8

Maturity:7

Staff posistion wanted: Admin possibly

What server: Unknown

Do you have staff experience in the past: Yes 1 was a really small community if a total player base of 20 dedicated players and another was a prison server.

What can you offer: I can offer a fun save heaven for minecraft players who are here to enjoy and create new friends in the process. I have been a staff member in the past and will do my best to help a community grow and flourish. I am a friendly gamer who don't take things too seriously.

Intro: My name is takboleh and I have been part of the minecraft community for 1 1/2 years. I have been playing alot of minecraft lately but also balancing it out with other games such as GTA, Dota etc. I am not a heavy gamer who plays all week.

Forms of contact: Skype mainly but I'll only give when necessary

I hope you choose me to be part of your new community
07/30/2014 5:09 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
xikster
Ingame Name: xikster

Contact (Eg. a Skype which is mandatory) : xikster

What are you applying for?: I am applying for the position of Owner

Have you been staff on other servers :

Head-admin McsPvP
Mod - FluxCraft
Owner SkillzCraft
Owner - Gcraft
Admin QuickCraft

Timezone:Gmt +1

Why do you deserve this position:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I feel that I am finally ready to bare these responsibilities, some of them are;To be on as often as possible to ensure that if someone needs help that there is someone there to help.To keep troublemakers in line and to enforce the law to its fullest extent. To help new people adjust and settle in to the server by helping them build if needed or explaining rules.To have the ability to competently, safely and wisely use appropriate commands in relative situations.I believe that I would make a good Moderator/admin if I were to be accepted because I am trustworthy, responsible, hard-working, helpful and polite. I love helping people, so I hope you take my application into consideration, thanks for your time!

SIDE NOTE:

Your current owner applied using a copied app viewable here:
07/29/2014 8:10 pm
Pugpower24
Oh, You'll find out soon enough. I am more mature than I am old

Have you gotten staff before
Yes, sir. 14 times. You won't believe it until you meet me on the server

Can you build
Yeah. I like building arenas and stuff, spawn can work too.

Why should we pick you
I do everything In my power to keep every single player happy. If anyone needs help, I will go out of my way to get them what they need.

What rank do you want
I am not going to ask for a specific rank. I will take what you give me and make the most out of it. Even if that means player.

How often are you on
When I staff a server, I try to check on it daily, and I normally do.
07/30/2014 1:45 pm
Darthcreeper765
Haven't mentioned what server you wish to be staff on
07/29/2014 7:57 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
ArtOfBeauty
APPLYING FOR: Mod on Prison server or Survivalgames server, Or global Mod i guess if its possible

Hey, i know you asked for a long application but lets get real here, you have 70 other apps already out and on the table, unless mine is short, why the hell should you give me the light of day and ready my ten paragraph application. Here goes.

IGN: zariako
First name: Josh
Maturity: 9/10, however if you want to have fun, the maturity goes down just to be playful
Skills: I know how to set up permissions, i am familiar with pretty much every important plugin needed on a survivalgame or prison server, PEX, Promotion plugins, mine plugins, survivalgames plugin, etc.
I am also a great builder, and i take pride in my work, but dont make me a builder, it gets old real quick.

Experience: I havent really been Mod on many servers, BUT i have been The owner/admin/co-owner/headadmin of probably over 50 servers, i decided my problem with staying on one server is the restrictions that come with the power, that is why i want to be a mod, so i can still have fun too!

You will not regret picking me
07/29/2014 7:53 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
^ They didn't ask for your life story...
07/29/2014 7:43 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SurgOriginal
*Name:Joshua smith
IGN:SurgOG
Time Zone: Atlantic Time (Canada)
What position?: Head-Admin [Network]
What experience do you have in this field?:
2 and a half years moderating servers that just keep shutting down! i know all plugin knowledge and i am willing to stay up all night to help moderate if i have to! i will never let you down or turn against you [EVER !!!!
Describe yourself!:
I have a heart for gaming! i have an outside life as a air force cadet Flight sergeant
i am a only child and i am currently unemployed! i will use 100% of my free time working for this server! i take all of my jobs seriously rather big or small!
i do however live on a farm! a tree farm that is and i have regular chores to do that may affect how long i am on!
How do you deal with conflicts?:
I will deal with them as i see necessary! i deal with alot of real life conflict all the time and i do a pretty good job! as for server conflicts here is how i would deal with them!
Player conflicts:
Racism or homophobic harassment of player:
I dont take racism lightly! first it depends on how bad!
Racism!
First offence! 30 minute mute with warning
2nd offence 2 day ban!
3rd offence 60 day ban + permanent mute!
homophobic!
First offence! Warning
2nd offence hour mute with warning
3rd offence 30 day ban with 60 day mute!
DDOS threat agianst player!
First offence 3 day ban
second offence PermaBan
Server conflicts!
Advertisements 60 day ban! [If he is advertising he wont come back]
DDOS threat towards server
first offence Warning with IP check!
2nd offence 90 day ip ban
Staff disrespect
First offence Warning
2nd offence 2 hour jail and 24 hour mute
Store chargeBack
immediate Permanent ban
That gives you an idea of how i am with moderation!
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?:
You can always count on me to help!
IF [For a very important reason have to quit] i would not do a final bang type thing and start hurting the server! i would create a thread on the website called My resigning
and type a full out letter saying how much i enjoyed being with you! and i will end it the i hope for the best! If you put me as a low rank i will work my way up for you! i will never let you down
Why do you want to join this team?:
I have an interest in this sever first off i love the name Forsaken network! that's very creative and i would love to be apart of your staff team! i feel like i could fit in with you guys and we can work out issues together! i dont know any of you but i know you guys are very professional at what you do!
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?:
Well everyone is different! This is a list of things that i always use in my applications
I AM

Reliable - I am reliable, you can count on me when situations are at their worst. Many times in my life I have been in a bad and good situation where being reliable was very important.

Active - I will always very active on the server and its forums and when I'm not playing on the server I will do my best,

Trusted - I am a trusted player throughout the community.

Mature - I have a mature and formal mindset.

Clean - I have always followed the servers rules and have no bad marks against my name.

Approachable - I am very approachable whether its 1am or 1pm, I will be fully prepared to complete the tasks I am set without hesitation.

Un-biased - I treat everyone as equals even if it's my friend. Everyone needs to follow the rules ... there are no exceptions.

Organized - I am organized (possibly on the verge of being OCD :p) and feel this would benefit my role as moderator or helper!

Eager - I'm always eager to help, send me a list of things you want fixed and I will make sure they are completed correctly and professionally.

Patient - I am a patient person who will work for however long it takes to make sure the problem is solved correctly.

Having fun - Whilst all the above is great, I also love to have a laugh with other players and just generally interact with them.

More info about me
I am an only child so no Sibling interference
I play allot of Minecraft and PS4
No hate on xbox
My Skype is StupidiphoneOG
my twitter is @SurgOG
I am a drill sergeant in ROTC
Leadership is strong with me
I am a christian
And I love to help people
07/30/2014 3:10 am
Darthcreeper765
Long, but it's a good application but. You haven't mentioned what server you want to be staff on?
07/29/2014 7:36 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
Grovers1
ill make a app soon
07/29/2014 7:32 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
7correll
Hi can I please be the builder of skywars plz!
07/29/2014 7:03 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
datmc
Name: Gabe

IGN: VanHelsing909

Time playing: Since 2011.

Maturity Level: 7-9. Whatever is required of me.

Job applying for: Owner of Skyblock

Why should you be accepted? I have owned many servers, but they shutdown due to lack of players/staff. I have a ton of experience in running servers, and Skyblock is just one of my passions.

Time on per-week: Just like ItsGoldNotBudder, I rarely sleep, so I can be on almost all the time.

+ Info if needed: I live in California (US-WEST) Skype: avocado.gabe

Looking forward to a response!
07/30/2014 3:05 am
Darthcreeper765
Considering will talk with Co-Owner
07/29/2014 6:43 pm
anonpmc1194359
[deleted]
07/29/2014 6:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
MattDaBoss
IGN: Brady525
Skill: Redstone
Staff past: I have been admin, mod and owner more than once.
Extra: I have played minecraft for 3.5 years and will be very active on this server.
Server: #2
07/29/2014 6:25 pm
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
So do I get the rank or not? (Not trying to sound impatient)
07/30/2014 9:46 am
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
07/29/2014 6:01 pm
allxk666
IGN: allxk

Why I would like to be a staff on the server: I want to help keep the community stable

What server would you like to be staff on: Server 3 (Prison)

What position are you seeking?: I would love to be a moderator, I dont want to ask for something big.

How old are you?: I am 14

What is your time zone and where do you live? Oregon, PST

What is your skype: byyfidoh

When will you be online? On weekdays because of school maybe a few hours inbeetween 4pm and 8pm, However on weekends I would be glad to moderate the whole day!

Thank you for considering me.
07/29/2014 4:57 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Alright, Please PM me if accepted.
07/29/2014 1:47 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon
Name- Spencer

Age- I am 16 Years of age.

Experience- I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.

Why I Want To Become Staff?- Because, I have a lot of time that I don't know what to do with. Why not become staff on a server. I have been staff plenty of times to know what I am needed to do and how active I need to be and how long I have to be on. I know what the players like and what makes people happy.

Why Should You Choose Me?- Why not, I have plenty of experience, I am easy to get along with. I have a lot of free time to do whatever is needed.

What Position Do I want- I don't care, as long as I get to help people and make the server better.

Do I know How To Build?- I am a decent builder, I don't like building, but I will do it if needed.

How Mature Am I 1-10- I am 1 9, because I like to have fun as well, so I mess around, nothing harmful.

Do I know How to Use World Edit?- Yes, I am very experienced with world edit.

Do I Like To Help Others- Yes, I love to help people and make their days better .

Am I A Grammar Nazi?- Yes, just a warning

Have I Ever Owned A Server?- Yes

Do I Have TeamSpeak- Yes

Do I Have Skype- Yes

Do I Have A Microphone- Yes

Do I Talk A Lot- No

Do You Need Me On Your Server- Yes

TimeZone- UTC -06:00

How Long Can I Be on- 5-6 Hours

(Owner of skyblock and/or kit pvp)
07/31/2014 2:44 am