Staff Needed ASAP

xHue's Avatar xHue4/16/14 7:03 pm
1 emeralds 207 9
4/18/2014 10:23 am
Tacky's Avatar Tacky
Hey, Taco Is Back With A NEW FOURM! This One Is About Me Accepting Staff Applications! I Need Staff For A Server I'm Creating Called Enchanted Skyblock, Survival, And PvP. I Need 2 Moderators, 2 Admins, And 1 Co-Owner! The Application Is Below

↓Application↓

Rank Wanted:
Name:
Age(12+):
Skype Name (Required):
Minecraft Username:
Maturity (Scale Of 1/10):
Building Skill (Needed Over 5!) (Scale Of 1/10):
Will You Abuse, Give Out Ranks, Items, etc.?
Can You Develop Plugins For Us?
How Do You Plan To Help The Server?
How Do You Help Other Players?
What Makes You The One To Pick For This Rank?
What Would You Do If A Player Was Hacking?
What Would You Do If A Player Was Spamming?
What Would You Do If A Player Was Threatening To DDoS The Server, Or Yourself?
What Would You Do If A Player Was Asking For Op?

↓Developer Questions Only↓

How Good Are You At Developing Plugins (Scale Of 1/10)?
Link To A Plugin You Made:
Bukkit/BukkitDev Profile Link:
xHue
Level 41 : Master Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2014 10:23 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Tacky
Rank Wanted: Any!
Name: Haiden
Age(12+): 15
Skype Name (Required): Tacky-_-
Minecraft Username: TackySwag
Maturity (Scale Of 1/10):8
Building Skill (Needed Over 5!) (Scale Of 1/10): 8
Will You Abuse, Give Out Ranks, Items, etc.? No, that's not fair to other players.
Can You Develop Plugins For Us? I can't develop plugins, but I can configure plugins to the best of my ability.
How Do You Plan To Help The Server? I play on helping the server with my building, pluging configuration, advertising, and a positive attitude!
How Do You Help Other Players? If they ask a question, i'll give them the right answer, but not just that. With my attitude, I think I can make the server place a better community. Encouraging players to stay, brighten up their day and more!
What Makes You The One To Pick For This Rank? Well, I think I can do a lot of things for the server, I also have experience with a lot of roles of a server, I am co-owning one now, building for another one now as well as just moderated a server.
What Would You Do If A Player Was Hacking? He would be temporary banned for 1 day, if I caught him again he would me banned
What Would You Do If A Player Was Spamming? I would mute him for 15 minutes
What Would You Do If A Player Was Threatening To DDoS The Server, Or Yourself?He would be banned.
What Would You Do If A Player Was Asking For Op? I would tell him to apply on the forum

Thanks
-Tacky
04/18/2014 8:52 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
StillCat
I Sure Do Love Talking Like This. How you're talking is irritating and annoying, I suggest chilling down On Talking Like This.
04/18/2014 8:45 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
Pilot_Goldfinch
Rank Wanted: Co-Owner
Name: Jacob
Age(12+): 14
Skype Name (Required): pilot_goldfinch
Minecraft Username: Pilot_Goldfinch
Maturity (Scale Of 1/10): 9
Building Skill (Needed Over 5!) (Scale Of 1/10): 9
Will You Abuse, Give Out Ranks, Items, etc.? Nope
Can You Develop Plugins For Us? Err no
How Do You Plan To Help The Server? Building, being staff that thing helping with new ideas
How Do You Help Other Players? I usually help with arguments, building, and chat
What Makes You The One To Pick For This Rank? I have been staff on many servers and know how to run a succesful one
What Would You Do If A Player Was Hacking? Ban
What Would You Do If A Player Was Spamming? mute
What Would You Do If A Player Was Threatening To DDoS The Server, Or Yourself? Look this happens a lot, if its threatening the server they cant do anything really there just raging, if they threaten a staff or someone thats kind of illegal so ban
What Would You Do If A Player Was Asking For Op? I would tell them to look at app on website and stop saying to ask for op.
04/18/2014 8:37 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Application:

Rank Wanted: Admin

Name: Andrew

Age(12+): 14

Skype Name (Required): amilliongummies

Minecraft Username: AMILLIONGUMMIES

Maturity (Scale Of 1/10): 9, everyone's got to make some jokes, right? Hehe.

Building Skill (Needed Over 5!) (Scale Of 1/10): 8. I am decent. But I wouldn't put me as a builder, if I were you.

Will You Abuse, Give Out Ranks, Items, etc.? I will not abuse. I will give out ranks and items if YOU SAY SO.

Can You Develop Plugins For Us? I can't. I can code a bit, but I am not very experienced with making plugins.

How Do You Plan To Help The Server? I will help the server by being kind to other people. I will help people's problems and answer their questions. I am also a great team player and very cooperative.

How Do You Help Other Players? I will help people's problems, make sure no one is getting bullied, and I will answer the questions that they have. I can make sure everyone is having as much fun as possible.

What Makes You The One To Pick For This Rank? You should pick me because I am a hard worker. I can help other people very well, including helping you and the other staff. I am a great friend and I can guarantee you will have fun working with me.

What Would You Do If A Player Was Hacking? If a player was hacking, I would make sure they were hacking, just to clarify it. I would kick them, just to give them the message that, hacking is not allowed and you have been given a warning. If they continue to hack, they may get a temp ban, or a ban.

What Would You Do If A Player Was Spamming? If a player was spamming I would tell them to stop. If they continued, I would kick him/her. If they kept doing it, I would mute them for a bit. If they continued after they are unmuted, they may receive a temporary ban.

What Would You Do If A Player Was Threatening To DDoS The Server, Or Yourself? I would say that is not acceptable. I would kick them to warn them. If they come back on and continue to threaten someone, I would temporary ban them. After that, if they do it again, and actually DDos, or threaten someone again, they would receive a ban.

What Would You Do If A Player Was Asking For Op? If a player was asking for Op I would tell them that we don't just give away free Op. If they just spam the chat I would kick them for a little warning, and them mute them for a few minutes. I might tell them that you can apply for staff ranks, with permission of you, of course.

Thank you for your time and I hope you accept this application.
04/16/2014 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DwarfBoy
Name: Alex
Age(12+):17
Skype Name (Required): Sorry, I keep this private for personal reasons
Minecraft Username: Dwarfyboy
Maturity (Scale Of 1/10): 9
Building Skill (Needed Over 5!) (Scale Of 1/10):8
Will You Abuse, Give Out Ranks, Items, etc.? Obviously not -_-
Can You Develop Plugins For Us? No, sorry
How Do You Plan To Help The Server? Stopping the rule breakers
How Do You Help Other Players? if they ask me a question I will answer it the best I can
What Makes You The One To Pick For This Rank? I have so much experience and know how to handle most situations
What Would You Do If A Player Was Hacking? Ban them.
What Would You Do If A Player Was Spamming? Mute them for 1 Day
What Would You Do If A Player Was Threatening To DDoS The Server, Or Yourself? Ban them
What Would You Do If A Player Was Asking For Op? Kick them with a reason
04/16/2014 7:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Grukky
Rank Wanted: Admin and if you grant me it Co-Owner

Name: Wiggo

Age(12+):14

Skype Name (Required):Killersbaby1

Minecraft Username:Mojangs

Maturity (Scale Of 1/10): 8

Building Skill (Needed Over 5!) (Scale Of 1/10): 7/8

Will You Abuse, Give Out Ranks, Items, etc.? absolutely no.

Can You Develop Plugins For Us? Not develop but i can help you set up ranks and stuff

How Do You Plan To Help The Server? I love building stuff for the server like in the spawn. I am known as a go-to person on other servers if some1 needs help. I really want to help this server alot! I willd build things at spawn and make the server into a better place. I also know how to use WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Chestshop and Factions. I am also very confident. You want some1, some1 who can improve your server? Not just "help" your server the first 4 days and thinking he´s the man?
I can do alot on your server. I can dispell fights, resolve problems and alot more.

How Do You Help Other Players? If we say they ask how do you create a faction i tell them the command to create a faction and then give them the base info about it.
What Makes You The One To Pick For This Rank? Because you can trust me, I will be on several hours a day, I am not afraid to disagree and tell if some1 breaking the rules etc. And ofcourse i answer all their questions
What Would You Do If A Player Was Hacking? Tempban him and if he continued i would ban him for a long time

What Would You Do If A Player Was Spamming? Mute him for a couple of hours

What Would You Do If A Player Was Threatening To DDoS The Server, Or Yourself? Instantly Ip-Ban him

What Would You Do If A Player Was Asking For Op? Tell him not to and if he continues ill kick him, after that mute him for a time and IF he continues again i´ll tempban him

Hope you liked it
04/16/2014 7:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_Bryan_
Wait Taco did I make it?
04/16/2014 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_Bryan_
Name:Bryan
Age(12+): 12
Skype Name (Required): Pillow_Attack
Minecraft Username: _Silenced_
Maturity (Scale Of 1/10): 8.7
Building Skill (Needed Over 5!) (Scale Of 1/10): 8.6
Will You Abuse, Give Out Ranks, Items, etc.? Of course not.
Can You Develop Plugins For Us? No sorry
How Do You Plan To Help The Server? I plan to help this server by being active and being there when the server or anyone needs me.
How Do You Help Other Players? I help other players by answering their questions about the server or need help with something but will not give out items.
What Makes You The One To Pick For This Rank? I think I should be picked because I have a lot of experience and know what the Minecraft Community is like and I know how to handle players who arent following the rules.
What Would You Do If A Player Was Hacking? Ban
What Would You Do If A Player Was Spamming? Mute
What Would You Do If A Player Was Threatening To DDoS The Server, Or Yourself? Ban or ip ban/
What Would You Do If A Player Was Asking For Op? Say no and earn it
04/16/2014 7:11 pm
Level 41 : Master Botanist
xHue
Reread The App, I Editied It Some.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome