Cityscape MC ▣ Hiring All Staff Positions ▣ Role-Play

TastyLemonade's Avatar TastyLemonade2/20/17 11:51 am
1 emeralds 267 9
2/25/2017 7:54 am
anonpmc2181824's Avatar anonpmc2181824
Hey!

If you're applying for Cityscape MC then great! If interested, please apply with an application listed below.

What is Cityscape MC?

Cityscape MC is a server in which you can live city life your way. Become a citizen, get rich, complete missions, make friends and many more things to do! Endless possibilities are open for you.

The environment of Cityscape MC is designed to be different than the regular medieval or renaissance theme. Instead, enjoy modern life in the city. The environment between players is designed and hoped for role-play, fun, safe and friendly times.
Although given the server theme, instances such as joking or role-playing about sexual harassment, rape, terrorism, and excessive use or spam of vulgar language will NOT be tolerated.

What can you Offer Players?

Cityscape MC offers many plugins to make sure the server can be similar but still fun to the city life as possible. Marriage, buying or renting your very own shop/apartment/house, missions, mini-games for the chance to earn more money, city themed jobs, lotteries, auctions and more coming soon! Players will also have the chance to become Player of the Week and earn a prize as well as being listed on the "Wall of MVPS" with the staff, and donators will earn donator rewards such as Donator only missions, cosmetics (pets, trail effects, etc), hats, disguise, and will also be able to enter a lottery and be listed on the "Wall of MVPS" as Donator of the month. On top of all of these, we want to offer custom suffixes. Players will be able to pick from a select few or enter in a lottery to get a custom suffix.

What Position can I Apply for?

Currently, here are the positions open for grabs:

Builder
Helper
Mod/Head-Mod
Admin/Head-Admin

Co-Owner

Applications:

Helper:

Click to reveal
IGN:
Discord:
Experience:
Why do you want to join our staff team:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Anything else:

Builder:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Discord:
Experience:
Proof of Experience (provide your own pictures):
Why do you want to build for us:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Anything else:

Mod/Head-Mod:
Click to reveal
Position Applying for:
IGN:
Discord:
Experience:
Why do you want to join our server:
What can you bring to Cityscape MC:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
What was a mistake you made and how did you solve it:
Anything else:

Admin/Head-Admin:
Click to reveal
Position Applying for:
IGN:
Discord:
Experience:
Why do you want to join our server:
Plugins you know:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Have you ever been banned from a server (if yes, provide detail):
Anything else:

Co-Owner:
Click to reveal
Position applying for:
IGN:
Timezone:
Experience:
Have you ever owned a server (if yes, provide detail):
Plugins you know and understand:
Have you ever been banned from a server (if yes, provide detail):
Give me a mistake you made and explain how you solved it:
Are you able to help build until we find builders:
How can you improve Cityscape MC:
Anything else:
Solve a few of these scenarios in your way:
1. A player decides to use speed and strength hacks in the server. You confront him about it with proof. The hacker claims it doesn't matter because it's just speed and strength, and not x-ray, etc. What do you do?
2. A frequent, loved player joins and makes excessive jokes about sexual harassment, rape, terrorism, and uses excessive vulgar language. You ask him to please stop but he continues. What do you do?
3. A player makes a shrine on his plot of land with a swastika in the middle. You ask him what is it about and he tells you it's for his in-game religion. What do you do?

[center][color=#BF8040][size=150]What are the requirements and benefits for these positions?[/center][/size][/color]
[b][color=#FF00BF]Helper[/color][/b]
[spoiler][color=#00BF00]Requirements: [/color]
-Be able to handle questions politely
-Be friendly
-Have experience as a helper+
[color=#00BF00]Benefits:[/color]
-Free custom suffix
-Fly
-Helper/Guide rank[/spoiler]

[b]Builder[/b]
-Be able to build with and without WorldEdit
-Be trustworthy
-Be efficient with your time
-Be creative (with builds and ideas)
-Gamemode 1
-Free custom suffix
-fly
-Architect/Builder rank[/spoiler]

[b][color=#FFBF40]Mod/Head-Mod[/color] [/b]
-Be trustworthy
-Have experience
-Help out with builds when asked
-Participate in brainstorm sessions when possible
-Be polite to players
-Answer any questions players have
-Be able to mute/temp-ban/kick/jail players when needed
-Free custom suffix
-Mod/Head-Mod rank
-fly
-colored nickname[/spoiler]

[b][color=#FF0000]Admin/Head-Admin[/color] [/b]
-Be trustworthy
-Have experience
-Help out with builds when asked
-Participate in brainstorm sessions when possible
-Be polite to players
-Answer any questions or solve any problems players have
-Be able to mute/ban/kick/jail players when needed
-Free custom suffix
-Free donator rewards
-Admin/Head-Admin rank
-Colored nickname
-fly[/spoiler]

[b][color=#4080BF]Co-Owner[/color][/b]
-Friendly to players
-Answer/solve player's problems
-Help build
-Knowledge of plugins
-Previous experience as a co-owner/staff member
-Trustworthy and Honest
-Participate in brainstorm sessions
-Everything[/spoiler]

[hr][/hr]

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask below or private message me. If you ask for the IP address to apply there you won't get it.

[center][color=#BF80BF][size=150]Thanks! Good luck![/size][/color][/center]
TastyLemonade
Level 31 : Artisan Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2017 7:54 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc2181824
[deleted]
02/23/2017 9:11 am
TastyLemonade
~Bump!
Still looking for positions
02/22/2017 10:17 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Bugsaway
Position Applying for: Admin or builder. (Which ever suits your fancy)

IGN: Bugsaway

Timezone: UTC -05:00 Eastern time zone

Discord: Bugsaway#6662

Experience: I ran my own server for quite some time and i was Head-Admin on one before the owner lost funds. I still run my server but private and only to friends.
Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a good server to stick to and be faithful to and help out. I also enjoy meeting new people and helping out servers.

Plugins you know: Pex, group manager, world edit, world guard, Protect, lockette, Essencials, and many more that I've forgotten the name of.

Strengths/Weaknesses: I can handle hostile/persistent people extremely well and i know some psychology. After so long on the server I'll need to take a break and just rest especially if I'm building a large spawn or build for the server.

Have you ever been banned from a server (if yes, provide detail): Ive been banned from 2 servers for hacking. On one server I'm guessing I lag killed a mod and due to the large combo. I believe he though I was hacking but I resolved that and I'm unbanned. The other time I don't know why I was banned for hacking but I was and its never been resolved.

Experience: I've built on my own server. I use to judge in build competitions and i was a builder in build competitions at one point in time.

Proof of Experience (provide your own pictures):
http://www.enjin.com/profile/9448175
but i havent uploaded any recent things
If you'd like you could come check out the project i'm work on on my server.

Why do you want to build for us: I enjoy building and I enjoy helping out servers. I'd get to meet new builders with their own art style and also learn from them.

Solve a few of these scenarios in your way: (I Believe admins should know how to solve these so I added them in)

1. A player decides to use speed and strength hacks in the server. You confront him about it with proof. The hacker claims it doesn't matter because it's just speed and strength, and not x-ray, etc. What do you do?

Explain to him its an unfair advantage and he is gonna have to take the punishment. A tempban for a week or month and if he keeps it up after that a permanent ban should be enforced.

2. A frequent, loved player joins and makes excessive jokes about sexual harassment, rape, terrorism, and uses excessive vulgar language. You ask him to please stop but he continues. What do you do?

I'd tell him if he doesn't stop that I'm going to have to mute him. If he keeps it up a tempmute would be enforced. If he keeps going a tempban/longer or permanent mute would be enforced. If he keeps it up a Permanent mute would be enforced

3. A player makes a shrine on his plot of land with a swastika in the middle. You ask him what is it about and he tells you it's for his in-game religion. What do you do?

I'd ask him to removed the swastika because its a racist symbol or to at least cover it up. If he keeps it up or builds more a Tempban would be enforced and the removal of all the swastika's would ensue. If he got back and did it more a ban would be enforced followed by more swastika removal.

Anything else: I've tried my best to keep this short so it won't take up too much time. if you need any more information you can text me here or on discord.
02/22/2017 11:19 am
TastyLemonade
Check your Private Messages.
02/22/2017 8:43 am
TastyLemonade
-Bump
Positions still open
02/21/2017 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ckdnoah
Position applying for: Co-Owner (or anything really!)
IGN: omgckdnoah
Discord: Ckdnoah#8518
Timezone: US Easter Time Zone
Experience: Owned Multiple servers and staff others
Have you ever owned a server (if yes, provide detail): Yes, I have owned 3 all turned out pretty successful (Reason why they dont exist anymore is because school got in the way)
Plugins you know and understand: PEX, Group Manager, World Edit, Essentials, if you need more i can list more
Have you ever been banned from a server (if yes, provide detail): Yes (anyone saying no is lying) I was hackusating
Give me a mistake you made and explain how you solved it: My friend deleted all my files so i used ftp to back it up
Are you able to help build until we find builders: Sure, Im not the very best with building but i can
What can you bring to Cityscape MC: Lots of experience with being Owner, Co, and other staff positions.I hope to bring more players and a better community to Cityscape!
How can you improve Cityscape MC: Better quality to the server and its community, hopefully more players and just a stronger & nicer player base
Anything else: I am a very nice and good people person, I know when its time to be serious and when not to.
Solve a few of these scenarios in your way:
1. A player decides to use speed and strength hacks in the server. You confront him about it with proof. The hacker claims it doesn't matter because it's just speed and strength, and not x-ray, etc. What do you do? Tell the player they will be getting a temporary ban from the server because of them using hacks, It does not matter what the hacks are, Its against the rules so they will receive a ban from the game server.
2. A frequent, loved player joins and makes excessive jokes about sexual harassment, rape, terrorism, and uses excessive vulgar language. You ask him to please stop but he continues. What do you do? Give them a temp-mute after the mute if it continues give them a 1-3 day ban
3. A player makes a shrine on his plot of land with a swastika in the middle. You ask him what is it about and he tells you it's for his in-game religion. What do you do? Tell them to remove it, it may offend other players.

Thank you so much for the opportunity a hope you see my application fit.
02/21/2017 11:55 am
anonpmc2181824
[deleted]
02/21/2017 11:20 am
anonpmc2181824
[deleted]
02/21/2017 9:58 am
TastyLemonade
~Bump