STAFF NEEDED! ErionCentral servers

Veaxille's Avatar Veaxille6/29/15 4:58 pm
1 emeralds 139 4
6/29/2015 7:16 pm
blazepelt_'s Avatar blazepelt_
I'm recruiting staff, plugin developers, someone who can configure plugins, builders(real builders) and people with a good fantasy to write quests for npc's.
So I'm doing this RPG server, it will be big like with its own website, custom world and etc, and we need like actually good people to be our family!!
Apply:
1:Name
2: Who you want to be
3: Age
4: Skype
5: Are you sure that you will be good in the role of whom you want to be?
Veaxille
Level 49 : Master Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2015 7:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
blazepelt_
1:Name:BLAZE
2: Who you want to be:manger
3: Age:14
4: Skype:blazepelt_
5: Are you sure that you will be good in the role of whom you want to be?

yes. i have been put under strees, BAD strees. i can take a beeting, i am good wiht players, and i help with building.
hachers? they wont be tolorated. i will ban them always. ever had suprem00 on your server? well, you really dont want him. i know how to get rid of him. need something built? ask me!! i build loads, including: jails, LARGE jails, spawns, maps for mini games,
and loads more. ill play with some players, play with commands to see what they do, but thats really it. thank you for reading!! i cant wait to grow your server with you!
06/29/2015 6:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
sricheybusiness
1:Name: Seth
2: Who you want to be: Staff
3: Age: 14
4: Skype: GoatsInMyBelly
5: Are you sure that you will be good in the role of whom you want to be?: Yeah, I currently run a server (well it's in the making) and I understand how hard it is to find trust-worthy, hard-working people. I promise to do that and more.
06/29/2015 6:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SRGT_Shaodw
1:Name: Pat
2: Who you want to be: Builder
3: Age 17
4: Skype srgt_shadow
5: Are you sure that you will be good in the role of whom you want to be? yes I have been a builder for many years and I can also help you with advertising your server
06/29/2015 6:08 pm
Level 47 : Master Dragon
Broken Computer
1:Name: Real Name: Marley
2: Who you want to be: Builder, Staff?, Rper
3: Age : 15
4: Skype: Were.wolf7699
5: Are you sure that you will be good in the role of whom you want to be? I am an experienced builder and moderator. I have been on several build teams and here is an rp I am doing. This is the mages tower:

https://senpairainbows.imgur.com/all/

I had a massive retard moment when I first made this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome