=Staff Needed= Factions w/ community!

idkallie's Avatar idkallie12/25/14 7:47 pm
1 emeralds 243 8
12/25/2014 10:06 pm
NerdyMechanic's Avatar NerdyMechanic
Hello, I own a server called PlanetPvp. We are currently looking for staff. Every position is available, as of now. Only use the template provided, and descriptive. If you show little to no effort, you will be denied.

Minecraft Username:

How long have you played the server:

Skype (If you do not wish to put it here if you are accepted, please PM it to me) :

Why we should accept you:

How many new players could you bring?:

What could you bring to the server:

What would you consider your maturity level from a 1/10 please explain your reasoning:

What position and why:

Any other information that could help you get accepted:
idkallie
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/25/2014 10:06 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Ok well if u want an app from me go here plz
12/25/2014 10:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
DrakenGames
When will we know if we're accepted?
12/25/2014 8:07 pm
DrakenGames
Minecraft Username: Drakenslayer141

How long have you played the server: I have not played on it, but I will spend most of my time on it if I am accepted

Skype (If you do not wish to put it here if you are accepted, please PM it to me) : Drakenslayer141

Why we should accept you: I am a very experienced staff member having held various staff positions from trial-mod to Owner. I have worked with many different kinds of servers, especially factions, so I will be in my comfort zone working with a factions server.

How many new players could you bring?: I am not sure at the moment

What could you bring to the server: I could bring ingenuity and a knowledge that would help better the community.

What would you consider your maturity level from a 1/10 please explain your reasoning: 8.5-9 because I like to joke around every once in a while

What position and why: As high as I can get, because the higher I am the more tools I have to help improve on the server

Any other information that could help you get accepted: I can ellaborate on more of this if you contact me later on skype
12/25/2014 8:01 pm
Level 1 : New Network
chickencharger
Minecraft Username: chickencharger

How long have you played the server: I have never played on the server. I only just now heard about it due to this post.

Skype (If you do not wish to put it here if you are accepted, please PM it to me) : xrednex14x

Why we should accept you: I believe you should accept me due to the fact you are looking for staff, and also you need help. I have a lot of experience with servers, and such. I can provide the amount needed to help your server out, and make sure everything runs smoothly.

How many new players could you bring?: I can help a lot on this subject. I can bring quite a few. I can not promise they will be active members, but its worth a shot.

What could you bring to the server: I can bring my talents and knowledge. I am very good at building, and I am also Owner of a build team. I also know a lot about minecraft. I can bring the knowledge of most plugins, permissions, commands, command blocks, and how the server should be run, and the recruiting of it.

What would you consider your maturity level from a 1/10 please explain your reasoning: I would consider my maturity level a 9. Of course you want to hear 10. However, everyone is not a 10, and they will be lying if they say they are. I consider the highest a 9, only for the fact that once in a time, you like to joke around and play. However, when I say this, I do not mean harmful, but a little bit of teasing done. Example: I tease you some, and we laugh and have a good time.

What position and why: I believe I can take any position that is available. Also, if you want me to my best potential, they the positions I am looking for, and best at are: Co Owner, and Head-Admin. Everyone says these a lot, but I have reasoning. I have so much experience as both of these, it's unforgettable. Every since I played minecraft, I've always been posted as the Co Owners and Head-Admins due to the fact, I am mature, I bring fun and a well severed community, and I known how to run servers with ease. I also have proof of this. I believe the higher ranks of that sort, should deal with the recruitment of staff, and members. They should be the ones accepting applications, and providing the information. All the Owner should do is: Check up on the server, and pay for it. Also have a good time.

Any other information that could help you get accepted: I have no further information that could help me get accepted. Only thing I want to say left is "Merry Christmas"!

Thank You, Contact me on skype if I am accepted.
-Chris
12/25/2014 7:54 pm
DrakenGames
What positions do you have available?
12/25/2014 7:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
idkallie
Basically, every position.
12/25/2014 8:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic