STAFF NEEDED! Must be good with Bukkit servers

cats10112's Avatar cats101129/13/14 11:59 pm
1 emeralds 207 5
10/31/2014 6:38 pm
Aowwl's Avatar Aowwl
Hello Planet Minecraft! I am the owner of the server NinjaCraft, and we are in need of some staff. We are not looking to hire moderators, but Admins. See if you meet the requirements below!

IP Is: NinjaServers.mcpro.co

Admin Requirements:
Click to reveal
*Good with redstone
*Knows Bukkit Servers well
*Learns new plugins well
*Interacts good with others
*Plays frequently

Application (Reply in a comment)
Click to reveal
Have you had experience running servers?
Do you have skype?
IGN?
Why would you be a good staff?
Do you agree that if you are demoted you wont argue about it?
cats10112
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2014 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Aowwl
Have you had experience running servers? Yes, I have been a moderator on your server for a few days now, and am wanting to apply for Head-Moderator. I have also been a Co-Owner, Admin, and Moderator on many other servers
Do you have skype? Yes, I have Skype. My username is Aoww123
IGN? My Minecraft username is Aoww1
Why would you be a good staff? I want to help people, and making sure
Do you agree that if you are demoted you wont argue about it? I do understand that if I am reported for abuse and the report has enough evidence to prove I have been abusing, I will be demoted or banned
09/14/2014 10:35 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Corps_Network
Have you had experience running servers? I am running one now: Percyjackson.mcserver.ws and I have another one in the works
Do you have skype? Mortauis
IGN? Goldhouse
Why would you be a good staff? I have experience with running server and I will not abuse any power I get. I am good with redstone and I am an ok builder. I am great with Permissions and Plugins and I think this will be a nice place to help
Do you agree that if you are demoted you wont argue about it? I would just deal with the demotion

Please Skype Or PM me if you want me
09/14/2014 9:08 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Have you had experience running servers? yes i have owned 3 servers and all of them are down from lack of donations
Do you have skype? yes What is Yours
IGN? Maxwell82
Why would you be a good staff?
I Have owned severs before and i will not Abuse my powers like if im OP... Im a Great builder and im good with redstone and great with plugins i think i can help alot.. i would like to be Admin too!!!
Do you agree that if you are demoted you wont argue about it? I would not Argue at all i would just deal with it!

Hope u like it
-Maxwell82
Thx for everything
09/14/2014 12:38 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Charlie20132001
Have you had experience running servers? Yes. I've owned about 7 in the past, and they all went really well. Until my Co-Owner went mad and we had some difficulties.. But that's the past! I also know a lot about Plugins, Permissions, Coding and more!

Do you have skype? Yes! brad.bryant67

IGN? Charlie20132001

Why would you be a good staff? Because I have a load of experience to know how to host Servers and how most work. I don't abuse powers and I also do not care for others more than others. I make sure everyone is following the rules and is okay with everyone. I will go with whatever the other Staff want me to do ( except bad stuff. e.g Griefing, Hacknig etc. ) I will also make sure to play a LOT of this Server and be kind to everyone!

Do you agree that if you are demoted you wont argue about it? Yes! If I am to be demoted, it must of been something I done, so it was all my fault. It would be stupid to argue about something that YOU have done.

Thanks for reading, and I hope I am accepted
09/14/2014 12:26 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
h3r08r1n3mc
Have you had experience running servers? Running one now xD it's the grand opening! herocore.minecraftr.us

Do you have skype? Yes, brayden.antunovich

IGN? zAHerobrineAz

Why would you be a good staff? I will be great because I am running HeroCore (day two), I treat players as their behaviour. I will NOT treat people above/below ranks BADLY. I may swear but yeah I may only swear a few times. I can help you with your plugins. Just because I am only 11, it dosen't mean I am a inexperienced noob (Do not call me that or judge by my age because I will tell you I run a server!)

Do you agree that if you are demoted you wont argue about it? Yup I wouldn't argue about it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome