▲STAFF NEEDED▲NEW SERVER▲ Hysteria RPG!▲

CBG Productions's Avatar CBG Productions4/20/15 10:30 am
4/21/2015 6:57 pm
PeriwinkleLion's Avatar PeriwinkleLion
Hello, my name is Coleman. I am the founder, and owner of this project. This is a Medieval/ Rustic RPG server/project. Majority staff places have already someone in it so we would rather you choose the ones without anyone in it.
PLEASE READ!
Please note: You will be advised by higher staff, and probably commanded by higher staff depending on your position, no matter what a staff says, you will not fight back. If you have a problem you will bring it to me or another owner. We are titled Server-Owner, or some of us are "Founder." There's only 2 other slots that are equal to me. Know that you must act mature at all times, or you will be muted, kicked, or banned. Fun times will occur, but serious ones will too. Please type "I agree" at the bottom of your form, if you agree to this. If you do not you most likely will not be added to the team.

Only the map has been created, staff ranks, permissions, and plugins have been created so far. We are still building.

IF YOU READ THE NOTES ABOVE PLEASE TYPE "I AGREE" UNDER YOUR FORM!

POSITIONS/RANKS AVAILABLE!
>Server-Manager(16+)
>Server-Admin(16+)
>Admin(15+)
>Head-Mod(16+)
>Mod(14+)
>Builder(14+)
>Helper(14+)
>Supervisor(15+)
> Please note that we did accept a few under the age limit, but there will be no more tolerance.

APPLICATION FORM
Name:
IGN:
Skype(Required):
Experience:
Proof(If applicable):
Why do you want to be apart of this team?:
CBG Productions
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 6:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PeriwinkleLion
Name: My name is Angie, my IGN is GucciGoat

Skype(Required): creeper_rox

Position/Rank wanted: I am applying for the position of Admin or Head-Moderator.

Experience: I have owned two servers that I've sadly had to shut down because I wasn't getting enough money to keep it running. I was a moderator on three servers but the first server was shut down for an unknown reason. The second server changed the owner and the new owner was rude and didn't treat the staff or players nice so I resigned. The third server had the same situation as me and couldn't keep it running because of financial issues. I am Co-Owner on a server called Velocity craft at the moment but that is about it.
Proof(If applicable): I don't have proof of the tree servers I was Moderator on however I do have proof of VelocityCraft.
The link is:
http://velocitycraftfaction.enjin.com/

Why do you want to be apart of this team?:I wish to apply to be on the staff team on your server because I believe I could help with anything that is needed. I am also applying because I love to help people. I have past experience with servers. I will not grief for these reasons: I know how time consuming it is to make a server, build a spawn, set-up permissions, work with plugins, and overall own a server... It's upsetting that people would purposely trash something that someone took so much time on. I am very respectful to players and other staff members, and will listen and help with what they have problems with no matter how ridiculous the situation may be I'll do my absolute best to try to work through it. I'm a very kind person and have a zero toleration for bullying and harassing players and staff, therefore I'll never bully or harass other players and staff OR allow anyone else to either. I'm alert and will be constantly monitoring the chat for foul language, bullying harassment etc. I'm calm, In a situation where a player is for example verbally fighting with another player I will not just type in all caps telling them to stop, I will calmly figure out what the problem is and solve it as best as I can. I am dedicated, any job or mission I start I will always finish, trying 110% to get it finished correctly. I'm friendly, I will make sure that every new and current players of the server feels welcome when they join and will want to stay.

Thank you for reading my application! I hope I can help and be a part of your server. If not, thank you for the opportunity

I agree.

Sincerely,
GucciGoat | Angie
04/21/2015 12:30 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
ItsXeriaz
Name:Sriram
IGN:Xeriaz
Skype(Required):kyzeragon
Position/Rank wanted:I was looking to be server admin or manager, but since you have specified the age as 16+ I don't think I might be included in that. So I am trying my luck applying for Admin.
Experience:I have been a co owner once, head admin once, mod thrice, helper once and builder thrice.
Proof(If applicable): Co-Owner at BlockParadise, Head Admin at blaze pixelmon, mod at VenturianMC, Cryptus network and Solar Network. Helper at Seadora and builder at WOA, ZyriaMMO and NarutoRPG. Except ZyriaMMO all others closed as they weren't big to run. Also I left WOA because of some issues. If you want proof about the above servers, then hit me up on Skype and I will tell the owners of the servers to prove that I was staff on them.
Why do you want to be apart of this team?: First I would like to add a note that I applied for this server because it's an RPG server and I love RPGs which made me apply here. Second, of all the other RPG server recruitment posts, this one looked a lot better thread, a lot professional thread because of which I applied here. Also, I felt I could do a lot better in this server unlike the previous servers I was staff on(Except ZyriaMMO).Also I think this server will be an exciting one!

Note:- I will also help building as I am a good builder.

Thank You for your consideration!
04/21/2015 11:48 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567
Name: Luke
IGN: Luko567
Skype(Required): DecryptTHIS
Position/Rank wanted: Admin
Experience: I have been admin on servers from awhile back, helped keep the server run smoothly and nicely. I have dealt with hackers before and know what needs to be done if a hacker/exploiter comes on the server.
Proof(If applicable): I just came back from a long break so I don't have proof, sorry.
Why do you want to be apart of this team?: I want to be apart of this team because this looks like a well organised server and I would love to join you guys. I like helping people out and interacting with people, and if I do get in that is what I can do!

I AGREE

Thanks for reading!
Luke
04/21/2015 1:02 am
WolfieUMB
Name: Blake Green
IGN: yogskaft
Skype(Required): thebronkoaustralian
Position/Rank wanted: anything with world edit so developer/head-admin
Experience: I am an amazing spawn builder and also proably one of the brst in the world with world edit
Proof(If applicable): go on a server called zikv.com I have made most things there
Why do you want to be apart of this team?: because I would love to get more people to join and also love to help people out

-I AGREEE
04/21/2015 11:10 am
CBG Productions
No one has world edit other than me and the other owners, due to past trust issues, world edit does not go well with "CoreProtect, and we aren't able to get our world back when you delete it. So we build block by block. The vanilla way. Only ops have World Edit and more, so you will earn the trust of being an op. Developer is already taken by a much more experienced person than majority of these application. We have already got head-admins. Sorry to the position currency, and the privileges. Try for admin, or mod, and you will get it. The server is starting up soon.
04/21/2015 12:08 am
CBG Productions
bump
04/20/2015 2:38 pm
CBG Productions
Still looking for staff!
04/20/2015 1:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
zombkllr
still need staff?
04/20/2015 11:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
sxphdxg
Skype(Required): sxphdxg

Name(real): Sophie

IGN(in-game): emblair

Position/Rank applying for: head mod/mod

Experience with position/rank: I was a mod on my friends old server. it was really small but it was great. however i had to leave minecraft for a while due to heart problems (i have a pretty stupid heart :/).

Proof if applicable: none, sorry :c

Why do you want to join our team?: i honestly think that i could help this server a lot, I've also looked through some of the other applications and the team so far look fabulous. i've always wanted somewhere i could fit in and i think being part of a team like this would give me a place to feel happy c: i want to watch this server and all the players/admins grow into something great, and i also have pink hair so c:

What can you do for the team to help it?: first of all I'm virtually always online (even at school thanks to minechat c:) so i am always able to help out. i can help bring in new players and also run a blog for the server (on tumblr or not.. because I'm always on tumblr too.. multitasking ftw) basically i just want to help out in any way i can c:

i know i may not be accepted but i would just like to say thankyou for giving me the oppurtunity regardless c:

I AGREE
04/20/2015 12:08 pm
CBG Productions
Accepted
04/20/2015 10:45 am
BenDrizz
Name: Ben
IGN: BenDrizz
Skype(Required): Ben.Benedict2
Position/Rank wanted: Builder
Experience: I have built on many servers big and small with my team, including a prison server of which I build the spawn, the mines ( A-Z) and the main prison.
Proof(If applicable): I can send you images over skype
Why do you want to be apart of this team? I feel I could contribute greatly with my building skills and help create a beautiful environment for the players of the community to enjoy!
04/20/2015 10:48 am
CBG Productions
Accepted, will be added on skype!
04/20/2015 10:35 am
CBG Productions
EXAMPLE
Name: Coleman
IGN: jpbentColeman
Skype(Required): xxxxxxxx
Position/Rank wanted: Owner
Experience: I own the server. And I am former head-admin to 3 large servers on Garry's Mod and Minecraft. Also a former server-manager for a few servers.
Proof(If applicable): I'm the owner.
Why do you want to be apart of this team?: Because it's great.
04/20/2015 10:31 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
zombkllr
Me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome