STAFF NEEDED + Players [Kiwi Craft Recruitment] Prison

Tempo--'s Avatar Tempo--10/24/16 2:13 am
10/29/2016 5:07 pm
Tempo--'s Avatar Tempo--
Hello everyone!

Myself -

My name is Tempo, I decided to create Kiwi Craft about 4 weeks ago. I am quite skilled with plugins and need a few other staff members to help out.

What I need from staff

Reliable and willing to dedicate time.
Trustworthy
Not sqeaky
Over 14
Can work well in a stressful situation.
Is a positive person.
Shows abundance of care toward the server, players and other staff.
Honest.
Reliable.
MUST HAVE DISCORD APP AND A WORKING MICROPHONE

Structure

IGN
IRL Name (Optional)
Age (It is quite obvious if you lie)
Reasons to pick you
Previous experience (Server, Role?)
Role applying for

Where do you want to see the server eventually?
Are you willing to dedicate time?
How many people I require.

4x Builder
6x Helpers
3x Moderator - No longer require any more (Will let extra if player is willing to donate a small amount.(This is to stop staff hunters))
3x Administrator - No longer require any more(Will let extra if player is willing to donate a small amount.(This is to stop staff hunters))
Possibly 1x Developer - Will pay if good (Be prepared to show examples of work)

For players. \

I require players to act as "bug testers" as I am not yet aware of some bugs that I know will exist.

Click Here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18hC9q57f-HL0qKnbS8UZcGSdSZpLmDy6VorSiSzZRB8/edit?ts=580db971to submit suggestions

I hope to see your applications below. IP 103.231.91.109:25565

Tempo--
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/29/2016 5:07 pm
Tempo--
bump
10/25/2016 4:54 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Gamez4LifezYT
Can you come on Tempo? I want you to test me
10/25/2016 4:07 pm
Tempo--
bump
10/25/2016 3:10 am
SauceyPancake
IGN: SauceyPancake

IRL Name: August Eymann

Reasons to pick you

Here are a few reasons you should pick me, I'm fun, likable, serious, reliable, nice, and helpful. I can show this through my work on the server. A big reason I'll be able to help is that I know what I am doing Im not coming here for the rank I came here because I want this server to grow it has the potential but it needs the community, and communities always start with the leaders.

Previous experience (Server, Role?)

Previous Roles/Servers

Owned a server for a month or so then shut it down because it was taking a toll on my computer, Admin x2 once on a Creative and once on a Factions, Moderator on factions server

Role applying for

I'm applying for Moderator
10/25/2016 3:14 am
Tempo--
Accepted as trial Moderator
10/25/2016 12:32 am
Sulit1145
IGN: Sulit

IRL Name (Optional): I go by Melody!

Age 18

Reasons to pick you I should be picked because I know what to do with situations, I have gone through a few different servers and served my time on them, helping out and making sure people are happy and helped out. I deserve to be picked because I am honest and trustworthy. I love making sure that everyone is well helped and that I am a good leader with other people, making sure everyone is on task and isn't doing things that they shouldn't be doing. I feel like I would be a great addition, I am a friendly face, and love to make sure everything is fun and that nobody isn't having fun or is upset. I am very easy to get along with making sure that all the fellow staff members aren't having troubles with what they are doing or if they need help.

Previous experience (Server, Role?) Consists of me being on a server for 2 years, going though all the ranks (Helper, Mod, Admin) and making my way over to another server which I was on for 6 months where I was a (Helper and Mod) before I had to leave.

Role applying for Mod/Admin

Thanks for your time!
-Melody/Sulit
10/25/2016 12:58 am
Tempo--
Accepted

RankAdministrator

Love your humor xD
10/25/2016 12:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
destroy17171
IGN:
destroy17171
IRL Name (Optional):
Matt
Reasons to pick you:
i should be picked because of my experience owning my own server for a month and being admin on multiple servers. I am also a great leader. Also i will make sure all rules are enforced and that the server is a fun environment to be in.
Previous experience (Server, Role?):
my previous experience consists of owning my own server and being head-admin and admin on multiple servers.
Role applying for:
i am applying for head-admin if possible or admin, either will do.
10/25/2016 12:18 am
Tempo--
Accepted

Rank Admin
10/24/2016 9:39 pm
Teknesis
Bumping for yah
10/24/2016 8:10 pm
Gamez4LifezYT
bump!
10/24/2016 8:04 pm
Gamez4LifezYT
[color=#FF0000][b][color=#BF4000][b]IGN: Gamez4LifezYT
IRL Name (Optional) Cole
Reasons to pick you: You should pick me because prison has been my favourite since I have started playing minecraft 5 years ago on pc! I am awesome with players and I hope to start my own server one day dedicated to Prison. I love helping servers, players and staff with problems they may have or any help needed! I am VERY honest! I am VERY, VERY reliable because If I am Staff On a Server I will dedicate my time to THAT server. If I am staff on 2 or more servers I will split up my time to those servers. As I said, I love helping and Would LOVE to be part of Kiki Craft Prison!
experience (Server, Role?) farscapemc- Mod, One of my friends server- admin, Edge-mc-Helper.
Role applying for:Admin or Mod![/color]
[/color][/b]
10/24/2016 10:52 pm
Tempo--
Accepted on trial

Rank Moderator- I will trial you for a few weeks as I would like to prove you are good for the position.
10/24/2016 8:00 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
peter513
IGN: peter513

IRL Name (Optional) Peter.

Reasons to pick you:
I believe that id be a helpful addition to your team, but i guess thats up to you lol. i have lots of experience as i have been staffing Minecraft servers for years now. I believe that i will be able to get along with other staff members, both Superiors and the ones below me, i do not take sides between arguments between certain players, and i believe that i am very good with managing players on the server. I am very good with most plugins that all servers have (Essentials, Groupmanager ranks and perms, Factions, and some other Misc. ones.)

Previous experience (Server, Role?):
I have owned my own server that was pretty successful in its time. Its name was PhoenixMC and if you dont believe me, go to my profile, the server post is still there, however the server is no longer operational. I made that server from scratch with only help with building as i am not the greatest builder in the world lol. And like i have said earlier, i have staffed at least 15+ servers over my time.

Role applying for:

I believe that my favorite position to apply for is Head-Moderator or Administrator, because these roles are very crucial to the staff team, as they are the ones who set examples to other staff members and who deal with the players in game. And although i have lots of experience "behind the scenes" with plugins, I prefer dealing with player problems in game, as it is my strength. I think that either of these positions will allow me to work with your team to the best of my potential.

Thank you and i look forward to hearing your response:
-Peter
10/24/2016 10:49 pm
Tempo--
Accepted.

Rank Head - Moderator

Will PM discord shortly.
10/24/2016 7:59 pm
Teknesis
IGN TaintedTek
IRL Simon

Age 14

Reasons to pick me: To start I'm loyal, well rounded in about everything minecraft, and . people seem to generally like me.

Previous Experience: I guess this is another reason to pick me, I'm honest, no i've . never worked another server, what a great way to start though.

Role applying for: I will gladly apply to be a moderator for the server, but I would prefer . the rank helper if possible.
10/24/2016 10:47 pm
Tempo--
Accepted.

Rank Helper as requested.

Will PM Discord server shortly
10/24/2016 7:53 pm
Tempo--
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website