Staff Needed On RaidersUnited Faction Server

HamTeX_63's Avatar HamTeX_639/22/14 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 173 4
9/22/2014 8:14 pm
iroke1's Avatar iroke1
I need staff on my new factions server. I been trying to get people to apply but there is not enough so I am coming here to see if I can get the right players for the job, I want you to answer the questions below so I can learn more info about you as a player and your experience. *Note answer the questions thoroughly and make sure you make it formal! I will list the positions of staff I need below.
Staff Ranks:
Trial-Mod
Mod
Head-Mod
Admin

Questions:

What Time Zone are you in?

How old are you?

What is your email?

Do you have any other social media like:(Skype, Phone, or any other chatting social media)?

What are your weaknesses?

What are your strengths?

What will you do to help out on this server *Note EXPLAIN IN DETAIL!*

How many years have you played minecraft?

Have you been staff on any other servers, If so list them?

What is your best quality?

How many hours will you be on a day?

*Note when you are finished submit it and if you do get the position I will email you privately and tell you my server address. You should get a response in about 3-4 hours prior to the staff submission. Good Luck!
HamTeX_63
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2014 8:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
iroke1
EST

How old are you?

What is your email?
sziggy1@gmail.com

Do you have any other social media like:(Skype, Phone, or any other chatting social media)? Skype: steven.ziggy
Text : (317)435-0828

Public Speaking, Drawing, HandWriting

What are your strengths?
Learning, Helping people, and having fun

I will provide my services however required by my manager, I will moderate players and or staff as needed, and provide resolution to conflicts between players. I will also enforce server rules, in order to maintain a fun and friendly community for players to enjoy.

3 or 4 years

BigECraft
Undead_Miners
various un-successful servers due to lack of funding/in-active owner

i can put up with a lot of shit and it generally wont affect me
calm demeanor
love to learn

3-5 Sunday - Thursday
6+ Fridays and Saturdays

If not accepted, a reply of your reasoning would be very helpful
09/22/2014 6:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin
Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
How old are you?
14, soon 15
What is your email?
allen.ivackovic@gmail.com
Do you have any other social media like:(Skype, Phone, or any other chatting social media)?
-Yes I have Skype, Phone number,Kik,Instagram.(Please add me on skype asap, Alan.Ivackovic13
-Really nothing physically Im an above average physical student whos recieved many presidential fitness awards.Mentally I have a 4.0 grade average and am in all honours classes.My only real weakness is that I do have to cut out time from playing to study and do my homework but other than that nothing.

What are your strengths?
-I have played Minecraft since 1.2.5 and have been developing plugins,doing in-game,out of game(Console)Permissions and bukkit things.I have owned 23 previous servers and have been staff on many others so I have a lot of background experience operating and managing large groups of people at a time or just solving individuals problems in detail 1 by one. Because no mater how much fun it is playing minecraft and having fun being staff is there so you can make other peoples experience good.

What will you do to help out on the server?
I will manage and moderate any situations that are bound to happen on the grand opening on the server. I will respect all players and their individual problems and circumstances.With the right position (I am really hoping to get Head-admin but really with the right attitude Admin would suit me very nicely too.) I am willing to give consequences with the circumstance and or situation.But when giving consequences I will Never Ever abuse my powers and commands to the advantage of me or another player in spite,doubt,or frustration.I can also suggest,make custom,or help with any type of plugins. I'm also great at console commands,In game commands,And permissions.
About 3 years
I have been staff/Owned 23 different servers. I can only name some for some others are private and or current But Blockcraft,DominionsPalace,DevilsTears,Cheesecraft,
Im an overall kind of guy
It depends like I said up ahead but overall Monday-Sunday about 5-6 hours a day if REALLY needed.
09/22/2014 5:47 pm
Yustic123
Questions:

-I'm in the GMT+1 Timezone
How old are you?
14, soon 15
What is your email?
darko.yustic@live.com
-Yes I have Skype, a Phone, Facebook, Teamspeak 3.
-I have school in two shifts, so its really hard for me to play and learn, but I still handle it ^^, other than that I don't really have any weaknesses.
What are your strengths?
-I play Minecraft since 1.2.5. I had my own server with over 60 plugins all mastered. My English is good and I usually don't make mistakes in typing.
-I will:
Never abuse my powers.
Always be polite and respectful to the players.
Help out with the plugins because i mostly know them and suggest some if needed.
Respect the rules and punish players if needed rightfully

I think it's been 2 and a half years
-Well as i said earlier I've had my own server with over 60 plugins, all set-up, and I still have it if you want ill run in so you can see
Also on NoteBookCraft I was Co-Owner but it shut down long time ago

I know how to work with plugins.
-It really depends on how much stuff I need to do for school. I will be always 3 hours atleast or when I don't have that much for school even more.
09/22/2014 4:58 pm
SanctuaryZR0
What Time Zone are you in? 5-6 hour per day

How old are you?14

What is your email?kevin_bassball_6@hotmail.com

Do you have any other social media like:(Skype, Phone, or any other chatting social media)? skype,facebook

What are your weaknesses?being annoy (very bad)

What are your strengths?helpful,i alway try to do my best

What will you do to help out on this server, well, i saved 3 server from being shut down while i wasnt admin, one from a corrupt mod and the 2 other from a force op hacker

How many years have you played MINECRAFT?since 2009

Have you been staff on any other servers, If so list them?yes chestcraft

What is your best quality?helpful

How many hours will you be on a day?4pm to midnight is my play time (i wont use it all either, only like 5-6 hour on that
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome