Staff needed.

Creepers_Gaming's Avatar Creepers_Gaming9/17/14 11:32 am
1 emeralds 211 5
10/1/2014 5:19 pm
LOLOBEAUCHAMP's Avatar LOLOBEAUCHAMP
Hi,

I am looking for Devs, Moderators, Admins and Builders. The server that needs staff is a Prison server the most OP server in the minecraft community. All I need to know is your Age, Gamertag, Name, Skype Name and have you been staff on any other server.

Please contact danwilliams1321 on Skype and if you are not able to do that please reply to this post.

Thanks,
Dan
Creepers_Gaming
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2014 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LOLOBEAUCHAMP
Bump *^-^*
09/18/2014 3:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SupaSlayer150
I honestly don't know if this counts or not but I took this from one of MY staff apps. from another server but here is a link to prove it IS mine: http://www.maxcrafter.enjin.com/forum/m ... did-anyway

What Is Your In-Game Name? SupaSlayer150

Age? 14

What Is Your Skype User? scarywizard

How Will You Help The Server? I can help the server in many ways all the way from spawn building to dealing with bullies and hackers.

Why Would You Like To Become Staff? I have played Minecraft for about three years now (started in 2011).
I have a very laid-back personality so, I am not a terribly strict person like other people (not on this server). I'm going to be on at most from 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. (WEEKDAYS) and can be on as long as I want on WEEKENDS. One thing I can't stand on servers is DRAMA...it is very annoying and disrupts other players. I have a lot of experience with the vanilla commands for a server as I was once a server owner before I decided to shut it down. I did so because I didn't like banning people for griefing (which happened a lot). Even though I said I have a laid-back personality I am very mature (not always) and can be responsible for what I do and say online. I've never really said this to anyone but, I like to help people when ever help is needed whether I'm Moderator or not. But now I want to get back into the Admin/Mod/Helper field so I can feel like I be long some where once again.

What Would You Do If Someone Spammed The Chat? For basic spam I gave them two warnings, both consisting of kicks, and finally a temporary mute and if the spam continued a perm. mute would be enforced.

Will You Abuse Your Rank? No. That could result in many penalties that I would not want to receive.

EXTRA MATERIAL / PAST EXPERIENCES - I can help with various situations varying from just basic spam all the way to hackers and advertisers. In the past I dealt with one server grief, at this time I was not the owner of the server I was an Administrator, the grief itself consisted of hackers using world edit along with fly hacks with lava buckets. As usual, like any other Mod., Admin., Helper, etc. I banned the three players and messaged the owner via Skype to explain what happened during and after the grief. As for ANY advertising, after seeing if the I.P. worked or not, it would be a perm ban if it did work and a temporary ban (Max. 3 weeks) if it did not,and again thank you for your consideration. *Note: if you have any questions please feel free to contact be via Minecraft, Skype, or Enjin.
09/18/2014 3:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AssassinAsalt
age 11
AssasinAsalt
co-leader
and interested in being a admin
09/17/2014 5:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
itsHypehh
Gamertag: hyperbeast100
Name: Brian Nguyen
Experience: Owner [HyperKraft] Co-Owner [JadeMC] Mod [Anucraft/Cakeminecraft]
09/17/2014 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LOLOBEAUCHAMP
IGN: LOLOBEAUCHAMP
Name: Lauren Beauchamp
Experience: Admin on a Divergent server.

Also, I'm interested in being an Admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome