Staff Needed

ImTheo's Avatar ImTheo2/1/15 11:39 am
1 emeralds 314 9
2/2/2015 3:51 am
EBChris's Avatar EBChris
Looking for staff for a new server
(Particularly interested in Devs and helpers)

Form should look like this

IGN:

Experience:

Position:

Send the form on to my Skype or down below. I will reply ASAP. My skype hoang.huynh26 or theorocks123
ImTheo
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/02/2015 3:51 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
EBChris

IGN: EBChris

Experience: very experienced with plugins and dev setup

Position: co owner would be nice but i can go anything else like admin or something!
02/02/2015 2:45 am
Level 29 : Expert Taco
-Stuffy-
Please check your pm and the high staff will think about adding you to the group[/quote]

Ok thanks
02/01/2015 11:55 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Big_HamSam
Skype: I do not have a skype and will not be getting one. I do have a number you can txt or call me by if I get accepted. I also have a email AbsolutelyBlank@outlook.com

IGN: My Minecraft in game name is Big_HamSam

Experience: Some of the experience I have is not only as staff but as owner. I have owned two servers before unfortunately due to staff issues and people hacking I shut them both down and hopefully in the next couple of months might pen a new one. I have been every staff rank there is from Helper to Head_Admin. I am currently working for a server called Guppy Galaxy on creating them a custom RP map. Then on my page on MC planet I'm creating another RP map that's going to be very large. Also I'd like to add the the Guppy Galaxy map is being created from complete scratch with world edit so everything will be hand made and very original. I also can program in JavaScript and c++ I know practically every mod/plugin you need for a serve and how to set them up for the most part. I also am programming a chat bot much as Siri is yet with the capability of having a little more emotion. As of now, it pretty much just calls me master and can look up words and phrases. Yet still a work in progress. I hope I will be able to help your server grow as I have others. Being staff on more that 20 servers and playing Minecraft since 2010. FYI I can also be on every day for at least a hour, and most likely will be on at night for 4 or 5 hours. If you were wondering I live in Washington State with Standard Western time.

Position: I would like the position of Co-Owner, Head admin or Admin.

Thank you for reading my application.
~Nicholas
02/01/2015 1:24 pm
ImTheo
Is there a way for us to contact you quickly?
02/01/2015 11:52 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii

IGN:tazboii

Experience: with building being by staff building maps helping Mature knowledgeable on building being staff calm serious but humorous

Why you deserve this positon?I think I'd be a great staff member I'm just good at being it lol trusttable likeable kind to all players but stern when needed.

Why do you want to be staff? I'd love to help the server be a big part of it make it bigger make cool maps and just have fun!

What is Dedication? dedication well.... doing something whether you want to or not doing it for the good of something and keep going no matter what

What is Effort? effort is a strive to keep trying to do something giving an effort to getting it done or accomplished
What experience do you have as a staff?
want to be staff because I think I can help you, The Owner make your server a better and more aesthetically pleasing place to play and have fun. Should you choose me, I'll get to work immediately on anything you need me to do. I can go on 3-4 hours a day help with mostly anything and if I have trouble with something I'll get someone with more experience on that predicamentProof of Experience: I moved on because I became really busy with school I've checked on most of them and there down now
Why do you want to be staff?:To help the server make it big and popular and to be the good staff member everyone wants to be and to help with problems some people cant
Why should we choose you over the other applicants?: I have good experience building being staff likeable mature very calm serious but humorous
Position:Admin head admin and or co owner any of those would be great thanks for your time! Central time zone and I can be on 3-4 hours a day longer on weekends
02/01/2015 11:49 am
-Stuffy-
IGN:stuffy9
Experiance:Lead build team leader,Server Owner and Moderator on a server.
Position: Helper plz

Plz take this into consideration

Thanks
02/01/2015 1:05 pm
ImTheo
Is there anyway we can get hold of you to respond to your application? skype? Email?
02/01/2015 1:41 pm
-Stuffy-
No sry.
I guess u could PM me.
02/01/2015 2:16 pm
ImTheo
Please check your pm and the high staff will think about adding you to the group
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome