★★★STAFF NEEDED★★★ [NEW!] -==ZuiiCraft==- [Factions] [Raids]

CWAdmin's Avatar CWAdmin7/29/15 1:11 am
1 emeralds 279 6
7/30/2015 4:18 pm
CWAdmin's Avatar CWAdmin
[NEW!] -==ZuiiCraft==- [Factions] [Raids] [PvP] [Economy]

IP: ZUII.NITROUS.IT

ZuiiCraft 1.8.7 Description
Welcome to ZuiiCraft, a 24/7, lag free Minecraft server based upon Factions and PvP. For strategists, ZuiiCraft provides a solid medium for you to find the best way to protect your treasure and raid for more. Business-oriented players may find peace by store-keeping and getting profits for their Factions. Perhaps you may wish to simply survive out in the wild, constantly moving to get away from the big guys.

At the heart, players fight for the ability to reign above all and become an economic leader within the world of ZuiiCraft.

Trust is gained and lost. You never know who is really behind that screen-name and if they do indeed have macabre motives.

Rules
1) No hacked clients, exploits or cheats of any sort (Mods such as OptiFine, Better PvP, The 5Zig Mod, and Minimaps that do not display player locations or caves are allowed)
2) No spamming or advertising (spamming and/or advertising can equate to an immediate ban)
3) No harrassment, racism, or offensive remarks. Please keep profanity to a minimum.

Do not harrass or argue with staff in-game about bans or any decision made. Please put it on the forums and it will be escalated and looked at by a high ranking staff member.

Forums
Visit our forums at http://zuiicraft.freeforums.org

Donate

Donate to us at http://zuiicraft.buycraft.net/

IP: ZUII.NITROUS.IT

Hello! We are also looking for staff! Please reply below if you are interested in the following format. Also make sure to submit a copy of your application on the forums, zuiicraft.freeforums.org

All staff must be active members of the server. Joining and playing will increase your chances!

- In Game Name
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY)
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No
- Other languages fluently spoken (If any)
- Time Zone
- Are you under the age of 13? (If you are it is completely okay)
- Age (optional)
- Gender (optional)
- Country
- How long have you been playing Minecraft?
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)?
- Why you want to be staff?
- Have you ever been banned from a server?
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten?
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position?
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server?
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here.

Good luck all applicants and hope to see you on the server!
CWAdmin
Level 41 : Master Loremaster

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2015 4:18 pm
Level 41 : Master Loremaster
CWAdmin
bump
07/29/2015 10:25 am
Level 1 : New Network
mcparadip
- In Game Name

MCParadox

- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY)

Oliver

- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No

Yes

Chinese (Mandrin)

- Time Zone

Pacific

- Are you under the age of 13? (If you are it is completely okay)

Yes

- Age (optional)

- Gender (optional)

Male

- Country

USA

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?

3 Years

- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)?

Yes, I have been on many other servers, probably about 10?

- Why you want to be staff?

I know that this server will grow rapidly during the first few years, and I want to make sure that it has a good community. I have seen a few servers where there is frequently negative things in the chat, like "f*** u" or "go away you're autistic". I feel like this is really bad, and want to keep a good community full of positive users.

- Have you ever been banned from a server?

Yes, I banned myself from my own server to make sure that banning works
Otherwise, no.

- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten?

I would say, 7

- How well do you think you can handle a staff position?

I think I can handle it well and not abuse my position, because I have been staff on many other servers before.

- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server?

I will help manage the server forever
(Maybe not forever, but for a long time)

- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here?

I think that my experience and my goal will help me be a better staff member (not that they won't) and make the server better and better.

BTW If you say that I'm a "New Miner" on PlanetMinecraft, it's because I don't frequently go on PlanetMinecraft.
07/29/2015 8:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
WalrusAssassin
Their spawn is downloaded
07/29/2015 8:10 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DrKillWil
In Game Name: DrKIllWil

First Name: Will

Can you fluently speak English?: Yes.

Other languages fluently spoken: No, sorry if that is a problem.

Time Zone: AEST, UTC/GMT +10

Are you under the age of 13?: No, refer to below question.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since BETA 1.8. About 5 , 5 and a half years.

Have you ever been staff on other servers before?:
Yes, I've been staff pretty much for five years on one server or another. I have also owned and managed a relatively successful server before.

Why you want to be staff?: I should be staff because I think I am one of the best people available. I have a hell of a lot of experience in many areas and I am capable of whatever you need me to be. I can put a lot of time into the server and I am very happy to do that.

Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes, I have. Although not recently and not for any worrying reasons, trust me on that.

What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten?: For my age, maybe an eight. I am mature all of the time, although I do enjoy laughing and having fun along with it.

How well do you think you can handle a staff position?:
Speaking from experience on many servers, including multiple games, I can handle the staff position very well. Because of certain things I can cope very well with stress and am able to talk to people easily.

How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server?: Through many ways really. The most obvious is time, although I can also show a lot of progress in whatever I do.

Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here?: I am a very capable player and an even more capable staff member. I have a mass of experience on large and small servers and I can help you in any way you need me to. I can commit a large amount of valuable time to the server and I will if I get this position. I have worked a fair amount with plugins and I am very knowledgeable with commands and many plugins. I am very good at working with people and my social skills are very advanced. Again, the experience I have really will just top anything anyone else can bring to your server.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider me for your server.
07/29/2015 1:56 am
eat6877
- In Game Name eat687
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY) Sean
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No Yes
- Time Zone Pacific Time
- Country US
- How long have you been playing Minecraft? For about 3 years now
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)? Yes I have been almost every rank including owner on which servers I had
- Why you want to be staff? I know everybody probably says this but I want to be staff to help out the server and make it one of the best servers minecraft has ever seen. I want people to come onto your server and say wow this is something I would want to play i want people to wish they owned the server. I want this to be a server were people come on and think they should tell there friends about it.
- Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes I was once banned for being falsely accused of cheating.
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten? 8 this is because I am always mature but I like to have some fun sometimes with other players and mess around.
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position? I think i can handle a staff position very well considering i have done it many times before.
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server? I will show my dedication to this server by being a very active staff member and making sure there is no cheating or arguments I will settle disputes correctly by listening to both sides of the story and punishing whoever should be punished.
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here. Honestly I think many people are worthy of staff positions and they have just as good of a chance as I do but personally I believe my experience as owner and staff members of servers is why I should be staff over other players.

Thank you for reading my staff Application to ZuiiCraft.
07/29/2015 1:32 am
ItsZac
- In Game Name - ItsZacYT
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY): Zac
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No: Yes. very good english
- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): German a bit and Maltese
- Time Zone: GMT (+1.00)
- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3years
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)?: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on MythMC, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on HyperCraft , a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
- Why you want to be staff? - I would like to join the team because I think I would be a great asset to the staff department. I'm polite, funny, smart and I don't get angry quickly. I find myself mature, but this is also a thing you must decide. If necessary I can build stuff, since I have a lot of experience with that. I've helped a lot of players in the years I've played Minecraft so I know how to handle a lot of situations. I find it most important that a staff member has experience as staff (duh), which I do. I've been admin and mod (if I can recall properly. it's been a while) on around 10-15 servers. Of course, I cannot prove such things, but hey, that's what trust is for I guess. I've seen the staff online and found them very nice, and I think I would fit in perfectly. I like to help people, get's me all warm and fuzzy inside. I know a lot about the plugins so I could answer a lot questions. Overall I think I would be a great help in staff, with making decisions and helping players, and as a great friend.
- Have you ever been banned from a server? - No
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten? - 9/10 ( I like to say jokes with other people but otherwise very mature
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position?: I can handle a staff position very well because I love helping people.
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server? - I have. The ideas look really good and really nice and can't wait until more people join this amazing looking server.
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here. - I am head admin on a server called blue6768Craft (named after the owner), which I also found during 1.4. It was a small towny/survival server, with a mob arena and PvP arena. The owner came on lots, and seeing me on, helping people, he asked to interview me in a skype chat. He was impressed by my answers to his questions, and appointed me moderator. I rose through the ranks quickly, proving to be a favorite of the players. I rose from Smod to Admin to Tech Admin to Head Admin. By this time, the server sometimes had 50 people on at once, and was steadily getting more and more popular. It would have grown quite large, but then came the delightful Team Lixo, who dismembered the server. Now in Hamachi, we are working on a huge new spawn and custom plugin, though the owner is less keen than before, and we are barely up anymore.

As well as this, I'm currently a moderator on mc-war, hence my pink name. These positions of authority show, in my eyes, that I'm a trustworthy figure, with experience.

I like to think that on all the servers that I have been staff on, I have improved the average player's experience by keeping advertisers, hackers and the like in check. When I go on party, there is an abundance of these, and I believe I can do as I have done before, and make the server truly enjoyable to play on, as it should be. If you appoint me moderator on minecraft party, I will "keep it clean" to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading my Application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome