★★★RANK GIVEAWAY TODAY★★★ ==ZuiiCraft==- [Factions] [Raids]

CWAdmin's Avatar CWAdmin8/14/15 9:31 pm
9/23/2015 8:05 pm
CWAdmin's Avatar CWAdmin
★★★STAFF NEEDED★★★ [NEW!] -==ZuiiCraft==- [Factions] [Raids]

IP: ZUII.NITROUS.IT

ZuiiCraft 1.8.7 Description
Welcome to ZuiiCraft! We are a dedicated, lag-free Factions server run by experienced and professional admins. Create your faction and rise to the top! Build your base, raid others, level up mcMMO, and become rich! Our diversified and balanced economy as well as customized mcMMO leveling system allow for the most enjoyable experience. Our strict anticheat system punishes hackers of all kinds, saving you the frustration. We also have plugins such as ObsidianDestroyer, RandomTP, and MobArena!

Rules
1) No hacked clients, exploits or cheats of any sort (Mods such as OptiFine, Better PvP, The 5Zig Mod, and Minimaps that do not display player locations or caves are allowed)
2) No spamming or advertising (spamming and/or advertising can equate to an immediate ban)
3) No harrassment, racism, or offensive remarks. Please keep profanity to a minimum.

Do not harrass or argue with staff in-game about bans or any decision made. Please put it on the forums and it will be escalated and looked at by a high ranking staff member.

Forums
Visit our forums at http://zuiicraft.freeforums.org

Donate

Donate to us at http://zuiicraft.buycraft.net/

IP: ZUII.NITROUS.IT

Hello! We are also looking for staff! Please reply below if you are interested in the following format.

All staff must be active members of the server. Joining and playing will increase your chances!

- In Game Name
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY)
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No
- Other languages fluently spoken (If any)
- Time Zone
- Country
- How long have you been playing Minecraft?
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)?
- Why you want to be staff?
- Have you ever been banned from a server?
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten?
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position?
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server?
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here.
- Will you still play if your application gets denied?
- When/how often will you play?

Good luck all applicants and hope to see you on the server!
CWAdmin
Level 41 : Master Loremaster

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2015 8:05 pm
CWAdmin
bump
09/13/2015 6:56 pm
CWAdmin
bum pity bump da dump
09/13/2015 6:32 pm
CWAdmin
bump
09/06/2015 5:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TheZer0
So's for nut bumping XD
09/06/2015 4:33 pm
CWAdmin
bump
09/05/2015 3:56 pm
CWAdmin
bump
09/05/2015 12:08 pm
CWAdmin
bump
09/04/2015 10:25 pm
CWAdmin
bump
09/02/2015 9:09 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/30/2015 6:48 pm
TheZer0
Dem bumps be bumpin bruh
08/29/2015 1:16 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/26/2015 8:59 pm
TheZer0
Bump the a bump then maybe another bump
08/26/2015 8:20 pm
CWAdmin
bump pity bump
08/25/2015 9:48 pm
CWAdmin
bump da dump bump bump pa dump bumpity bump bump
08/24/2015 7:54 pm
TheZer0
Bump bump bumpity bump bump bump bump bump bumpity bump
08/24/2015 4:15 pm
CWAdmin
bum pity bump
08/23/2015 8:46 pm
CWAdmin
bump bump da dump
08/20/2015 4:19 pm
CWAdmin
bumpity bump bump pity bump bump da dump bump
08/19/2015 7:24 pm
TheZer0
Bumpity bumpity bump bump bumpity
08/19/2015 7:02 pm
CWAdmin
bum pity bump bump bu dump
08/18/2015 8:29 pm
TheZer0
Bum pity bump bump bump bump
08/18/2015 1:49 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/17/2015 7:01 pm
TheZer0
Bum pity bump
08/17/2015 4:23 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/16/2015 11:43 pm
TheZer0
Bump?
08/16/2015 8:56 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/16/2015 6:01 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/16/2015 4:27 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/16/2015 11:57 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
LyonJenkins
- In Game Name - xAnakin_

- First Name - Lyon (You pronounce like the animal 'Lion')

- Can you fluently speak English - Yes I can. I also have good grammar and spelling as well.

- Other languages fluently spoken - I don't speak any other languages currently, but if you count Java I sort of do.

- Time Zone - Central Time Zone.

- Country - America.

- How long have you been playing Minecraft - I've been playing for over 3 years now.

- Have you ever been staff on other servers before - I've moderated other Minecraft communities and owned some. So I'm fairly experienced in having a staff positions.

- Why you want to be staff - I want to be staff to help out the community. I also want to get rid of anyone wanting to hurt it. I love helping people so this will give me a great opportunity to do so. Playing factions is also fun, so doing them together would be great! I also like building a bit, so I could give a couple of ideas on what to build I suppose.

- Have you ever been banned from a server - Yes, I have. Both fairly and unfairly. I used modded clients back when I was 9 years old or something, but not anymore. The last time I got banned was last month, from this server I helped out so much. Then they took all my staff, banned me, and thought that was the end. I still had access to console then I 'took' it all back. So yes, I have been banned before.

- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten - I say a 8.5/10. I am only 12 years old though, I hope that doesn't discourage you choosing me though, I am not the typical '12 year old stereotype'.

- How well do you think you can handle a staff position - I could handle myself well. I've been staff before, and I can be staff again. I have good grammar and spelling so I think I could talk to people and help them out easily, as that I have a lot of knowledge of being staff. If someone is hating on me and all that, I won't really get affected. Words don't bother me. I also have a fair bit of time to play on Minecraft.

- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server - I think I may donate to the server, later on though. Even though I just joined, I plan to play a lot.

- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here - Well, I've experienced in being staff, playing Minecraft, dealing with people (as I have a older brother with Autism), and things of that nature. I like to help people and some people don't. I also am loyal and I don't lie. I'm a mix of everything.

I hope you enjoyed my application! It took a while to complete. Contact me on Skype if I get the position and I'm not on @ jedimaster2212!
08/16/2015 2:37 pm
CWAdmin
Nice app! Hope to see you online! RANK GIVEAWAY TODAY AT 12PM PACIFIC/3PM EASTERN
08/16/2015 11:05 am
TheZer0
Bump bump bump
08/16/2015 3:09 am
CWAdmin
bump
08/16/2015 2:01 am
CWAdmin
bumpity bump bump bump
08/16/2015 1:07 am
TheZer0
Bump pity bu bump I'm always back
08/15/2015 6:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
- In Game Name FluxPanda_YT
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY) Adam
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No Yes
- Other languages fluently spoken (If any) Russian/French
- Time Zone Eastern
- Country Canada
- How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 Years
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)? Yes I Have
- Have you ever been banned from a server? The reason I was banned because I *accused* the owner of accusation of ddos
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten? 9 - How well do you think you can handle a staff position? Very Well, I have handled positions from all levels.
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server? I will show care and dedication by helping other players a need? Someone needs help with a command or there is a argument I will be there to stop it asap. Though I will not always be on so I will try to get on MineChat too see if there are any problems. Right now I havent played the server for long, But I see power in it I will try to help as much and show my dedication.
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here.You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
Skype is pasificgaming
Age 13 Prefer not to talk on skype Hope to help you soon I wish you luck on the server
08/15/2015 8:03 pm
CWAdmin
Nice application! Hope to see you on the server a lot
08/15/2015 6:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xItzFluffy
- In Game Name
OmgItzFluffy
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY)
Jordan
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No
Yes
- Other languages fluently spoken (If any)
N/a
- Time Zone
Est
- Country
USA
- How long have you been playing Minecraft?
About 2/3 years now.
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)?
I have. Admin 3 to 4 times, Mod 5 to 6. Was at one point Co-Owner
To help the staff and the community to be come the best it can be, if someone needs help ill be there.
- Have you ever been banned from a server?
1 Time for trying to explain (arguing) how to use world edit. (the owner was like 10.)
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten?
8 at least
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position?
I can handle it very well i am a seasoned player to minecraft and had many jobs as staff.
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server?
Ill be on most of the day if needed and i will tell my friends/family that play this game.
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here.
On the topic of me being a player for minecraft for 3 to 4 years i have my fair share of knowledge when it comes to minecraft. Ill be a loyal player wont advertise and wont talk back to higher ranks.

Skype-OmgItzFluffy
Age-18
Hope to here from you soon!!
Any other concerns please feel free to skype me!
08/15/2015 6:13 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/15/2015 5:20 pm
CWAdmin
le bump
08/15/2015 5:07 pm
CWAdmin
bump
08/15/2015 12:55 am
CWAdmin
buuummmppp
08/15/2015 12:20 am
CWAdmin
Oh hey you're back...

08/14/2015 11:38 pm
TheZer0
Bump
08/14/2015 11:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
XxSplinter4000xX
IGN: multijackasser
skype; matthewledger56
First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY): matt
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes , I'm from england
- Other languages fluently spoken: russian, vietnamese, kazakh, arabic
- Time Zone GMT + 00:00
- Country England
online time: 8 hours a day until september then 3 hour a day after that
postion: Co-owner if not then Admin

Hey guys, so my name is matt, I'm 16 years old and i have been playing minecraft for about 4 years now and i have been playing online and working with servers as staff for about 3 years. Over these last few years i have gathered experience from building right unto setting up plugins, such as pex, or world edit etc. moreover after reviewing your poster above i can see a bright future for this server. If you decide to choose me i would be exceptionally grateful for that decision. To add on to that I would love to help build a spawn and arenas etc. Also i would love to help bring more attention to the server to create more traffic, so at the end of everything the server makes money and stays up.

But I guess your asking Why? Why would some random guy off the internet want to help you out? The answer is I'm committed... When i set myself to a task i am resilient and i don't give up, i never settle for second best, and i think that is a good mindset for being a co-owner on a server but also as a person in general. Finally I'm acctually a very generous, patient and kind person and i would love to become a bigger member of the community.

- Have you ever been banned from a server? Im not going to lie to you guys, yes i have, i got into a fight with another player about 3 years ago and we both ended up getting banned.
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten? I would give myself a 6.5, I know this is rather low, but i can be mature at the important times and when things are serious but in life and as a person you still need a mix of being abit cheeky and mature, so thats why i have said 6.5
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position? I think i will be great for this position, because i know how to deal and handle with tricky situations and sort them out swiftly, moreover i have plenty of experience, you can ask me about it later if you want.
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server? Because like i mentioned before, I'm a committed person, thats just who i am, the way i will show dedication towards the server is being resilient and powering through and making the server the best as it can be.
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here. I believe i should get staff ahead of everyone else is because of my level of dedication... i stick out from the heard because of this and it has been pointed out a lot, i have a little mix of everything , ( also it took a f*cking long time to write this )

So i hope you take my offer into consideration, and i would love to hear more from you about this, thank you

ps. I would be willing to do a Skype interview for the job swell

If you could contact me on Skype asap, that would be great.
08/15/2015 3:49 pm
CWAdmin
Accepted. Join the server!
08/14/2015 10:10 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Button Pusher
ergenta
- In Game Name: ergenta
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY): David
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No: yes
- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): nope
- Time Zone: est
- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 yrs
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)?: yep
- Why you want to be staff?:your server is drawn to me
- Have you ever been banned from a server?: yeah
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten?: 7 ish
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position?: ya
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server?: I'll put my best foot forward
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here.: it's not why should I compare to others, it's why should others get it compared to me?
Short answer: They shouldn't

- You get an experience staff member who's had a few runs around the block.
- I'm arguably mature.
- My skin texture is awesome.
- You get a fairly dedicated, very methodical staff member.
08/15/2015 5:48 pm
CWAdmin
Hey man, nice app! I would add some things and maybe be a little more active. Other than that, great app!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome