Staff Recruiting, and New Server

XxNoahPlayzYTxX's Avatar XxNoahPlayzYTxX8/27/16 1:25 pm
1 emeralds 134 4
8/29/2016 6:46 pm
XxNoahPlayzYTxX's Avatar XxNoahPlayzYTxX
Hello and Welcome My name is Noah and i'm Staff on a server called Inferno Network and were of need of staff. We have already built spawn, and have games setup etc. Server will be up soon putting Finishing Touches. Please reply for what staff position want and well direct Message you or if you leave your Skype well contact you there.Hope to see you Good Luck

Sincerely,
Inferno Network

Helper:
IGN:
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
YOUTUBE: (OPTIONAL)
===================================
Moderator:
IGN:
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
WHY WE SHOULD TRUST YOU:
Admin:
IGN:
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
WHY WE SHOULD TRUST YOU:
IF YOU SPOT A HACKER:
SOMEONE SPAMS CHAT:
Builder:
IGN:
PREVIOUS BUILDS: (3 NECESSARY MORE IS FINE)
BEST BUILD THEME:
XxNoahPlayzYTxX
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2016 6:46 pm
XxNoahPlayzYTxX
Still accepting Apps
08/27/2016 1:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tectonyc
IGN:Tectonyc
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS AN ADMIN:I owner a network once and i closed it since i did not have funding
HOW YOU CAN HELP:i can help out all the players by answering their questions and will help the server I can make the server popular by mass advertising and as this server is new i will help keep it stable and safe until it releases i will keep check on all staff higher or lower and report it to the concerned administration i will also keep the players best intreats at heart and take my decisions
WHY WE SHOULD TRUST YOU: i feel i can make an impact on the server and help the owner's out with my personality and determination to work i am a understanding and kind person who would never like to make someone feel bad i would always listen to my higher ranks and never disrespect or do something against their will i also can stay in contact with skype
IF YOU SPOT A HACKER:I Would record evidence and send it to a higher rank and ban them
SOMEONE SPAMS CHAT: I would mute him for 15 mins and if he continues it will be a 1 day mute\
Thank you for taking the time to read my application
08/27/2016 1:48 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Pysisco8
IGN:Treepuncher2014
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS AN ADMIN:Atleast 13 plus times as an admin type rank.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:Great expierience, Buisness attititude, Tries to help players as much as possible. I enjoy finding hackers.
WHY WE SHOULD TRUST YOU: I have a great interest in your server, And I have no reason to betray you. I also have good expierience.
IF YOU SPOT A HACKER:Temp-Ban - Ban
[b]SOMEONE SPAMS CHAT:[/b 1 Warning. Immediate mute for 1 day to perm. Depends on the spam.
[b]YOUTUBE: [/b]None

Extra : I'm looking for a mature server, Who plans to grow. I also would like a "family" type feel with my co-workers.

FOR A BETTER DETAILED APPLICATION, VISIT MY PROFILE!

Hope to work with you soon!
08/27/2016 1:52 pm
XxNoahPlayzYTxX
Im sorry to say but you barley have any detail and we just fell youre not right and, we already have alot of admins as of current sorry ~Noah
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome