Staff Recruitment - Builder

Titans416's Avatar Titans4167/1/16 11:08 pm
1 emeralds 119 3
7/23/2016 4:29 pm
JoshyBoi02's Avatar JoshyBoi02
I'm starting a new server for Minecraft and I need Builders, possibly Mod/Admin spots as well later in the near future. Anyone who is interested please PM me with this form copied/paste in the message.

Minecraft Name:

Building skills (1-10) *This is to tell me where your at, this number really doesn't matter as long as you have some type of skill, and please be honest.

Mic: Yes/No
*Must be able to download/use Discord, if you have never heard of that program, I suggest googling it, in short, Discord is similar to Teamspeak.

Are you interested in a Staff Position later on:

Playtime Daily: *If you don't know how many hours you average daily, then specify weekly. This will give me an idea how often you'll be available to help build on the server. (I'm not expecting people to be available 24/7 it's just used as a reference.)
Titans416
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2016 4:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JoshyBoi02
Minecraft Name: Joshyy__

Building skills (1-10) - I would put myself in the 7-8/10 category, But my ex-Build Team rated me 9/10. I specificially aim to build medieval.

Mic: Yes (Already have Discord Installed.)

Are you interested in a Staff Position later on: Yes most likely, Depending what posititions are available at the time.

Playtime Daily: I would aim to be on roughly about 3-5 hours a day during the weekend as i have IRL things i need to be doing, So if i have time i would be on more. But during the school week, I would only be on for about 3 hours, 4 to the maximum.
07/23/2016 4:24 pm
CalebTheCreeper
I'm starting a new server for Minecraft and I need Builders, possibly Mod/Admin spots as well later in the near future. Anyone who is interested please PM me with this form copied/paste in the message.

Minecraft Name: ExplodingCreeperYT

Building skills (1-10) *This is to tell me where your at, this number really doesn't matter as long as you have some type of skill, and please be honest.
/\
An 8 |

Mic: Yes
*Must be able to download/use Discord, if you have never heard of that program, I suggest googling it, in short, Discord is similar to Teamspeak.

Are you interested in a Staff Position later on: I can go either way

Playtime Daily: I will be playing within 10 to 18 days from now but I usely play every day except Sunday. *If you don't know how many hours you average daily, then specify weekly. This will give me an idea how often you'll be available to help build on the server. (I'm not expecting people to be available 24/7 it's just used as a reference.
07/23/2016 4:14 pm
Jack8557

Minecraft Name:

Mic: Yes/No

Are you interested in a Staff Position later on:

Playtime Daily: *If you don't know how many hours you average daily, then specify weekly. This will give me an idea how often you'll be available to help build on the server. (I'm not expecting people to be available 24/7 it's just used as a reference.)

Minecraft name: Jackiplayz

Building skills: 7/10

Mic: yes (razer seiren)

Are you interested in a Staff Position later on: Yes

Staff: i am online 1h or 2h per day

Send me a email plz : jackkowatch@icloud.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome