Staff Recruitment ~Quickly People! :)

RegPlaysGames's Avatar RegPlaysGames9/19/14 4:21 am
1 emeralds 146 3
9/19/2014 6:48 am
Banjo_joe's Avatar Banjo_joe
Hello everyone,my skype name is Basti Valle,btw,if you want to make your application quick,feel free to skype me[But don't expect me to be available 24/7.],proceeding,I'm looking for people/players who are looking forward to help me. -> I am in need of staff members,especially players.If you're going to apply for one,you better be dedicated and very-well organized when it comes to server management,improvement,and handling.I will see all of you,readers,on my server,if not,then better luck next time.

Before continuing,you must firs fill out the needed information about you.

Staff Application:

All:

Real Life Name{Leave blank if you're not willing to share your name in real life.}:

In-Game Name{Very Required}:

Age[{Required}Must be atleast 13 years old]:

Maturity Level[Admin+ 8 - 10 / Mod+ 7.6 - 8.8 / Helper+ 7 - 8 / Developer+ 7.5 - 9.5 / Builder+ 6 - 10{the maturity lvl. isn't really recommended for this rank.}]

Skype[Required]:[Make sure that your name doesn't include spaces.]

Rank[Required]:

Admin+

Give me 5 sentences showing your dedication:

If you were to be accepted with your position,what are you going to pledge to me and to the server,give me atleast 3 sentences.:

How ill you treat other players,give me atleast 2 sentences.:

Mod+

Give me 3 situations that you seem to find hard to handle and complete successfully,per situation must be explained by inputting just atleast a sentence or phrase.

If the following situations seem to be hard for you,please leave them blank[But expect a deduction of 2 - 5 points for each blank.]

What will you do if you spot a spammer[Who is asking for op,begging for money,just trying to be annoying and/or rude,or just doing it for his plain fun.];give me atleast 2 sentences showing your solution:

What will you do if you spot a hacker doing one of his normal shenanigans,give me atleast 2 sentences.:

What will you do if you spot another fellow staff member whose fond of abusing his/her powers[Meaning to say,if he/she loves to grief,abuse her available commands,and also just by disrespecting and discriminating other people/players.];give me atleast 3 sentences:

Finally,please tell me on how intensive your vocabulary is,probably by writing a short message containing a professional's "art" in composition,must atleast be 3 sentences.[Make it understandable,thus,extended with the use of deep words.]:

Helper+

In what types/forms of contributing are you good at,give me 3 sentences for full proof:

If you were to be in charge in handling the server for a long time,what will you do within that amount of time,give me atleast 2 sentences containing your possible plan:

A helper must have a strong use for his/her vocaabulary,like that of a normal Moderator or maybe higher,and also must have his hands focused to nothing else than keeping within his/her mind the saying - "helping is the key to development".But,how can you comprehend that kind of saying,give me atleast 3 sentences

Developer+

What is your main focus and profession when it comes to server/website development?[Meaning to say - give me atleast a sentence containing your specailty in server development like {Website Creation/Development,Plugin Management/Configuration,or/and Server up-time Handling][I will give you extra credit if you are good with the 3 of those{Not money though.}]:

What is your motivation when it comes to helping the server to develop,give me atleast 2 sentences:

Are you good with not messing things up,lol,give me 2 situations that you seem to find hard in developing but turned out to be a simple problem at the end,give me atleast a sentence or a phrase containing your answer.:

Builder+

Send me a link/picture showing your build to my skype account.[It must be YOUR build,or else that would be a total denial.]:

Rate your building skills from 1 - 10:

~That's all everyone,for builders,just contact me if you want to join my server for a tryout.See ya'll in my server.Good luck people/players!

1 - 3 : Not accepted

4 - 6 : Still has a chance on passing,anyways,contact me now bro.

7 - 8 : Good Job!Contact me now

9 - 10 : -Claps- Contact me on skype and I will give you a direct test.

-Meep,I'm watching.

Write your applications down below the comment section!

l
l
l
\_/
RegPlaysGames
Level 1 : New Miner