Staff Slots Open! Factions, Pvp, Plots, Skyblock, +more

DEET's Avatar DEET7/1/15 8:37 am
1 emeralds 151 5
7/2/2015 12:39 pm
ThatAnzDoee's Avatar ThatAnzDoee
ATTENTION!!! READ!!!:

Hello, This is primarily a Factions Server, But with other games aswell. We really need players more than we do staff. we are having an awesome Drop Party soon for the server Re-Opening
If we can get more than 20 Players on the Server, the Drop Party will commence. please join and invite your friends

First 3 Players to join WILL get a free Starting Kit that will make you Superior over the rest of the players.. We ask that you please be patient and everything will fall into place perfectly, Thanks ~Isaierr

For Players Looking For Staff: We are looking for a little bit of helpers to monitor the server, if you do really good, helping us and bringing players, you will be promoted.. we are asking that you please be patient with us. You will get what you are coming for, just please wait... we are working on the server as of now, and until it is finished we ask that you please wait and just play, You can Write an Application when you join the server, and we will read them... But please be patient, WHEN YOU JOIN DONT ASK FOR STAFF!!!! FIND THE APPLICATION BOOTH AND APPLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[APPLICATION]

Time Played (Because it matters):

Experience:

What you will do to help the server:

How you are unique from other players:

Anything else you want to add:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Note] Dont Join Asking For Staff, you will be kicked and ignored. Find The Application Booth... Thank You!!!
(STAY ON THE SERVER AFTER YOU APPLY, YOUR APP WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU LEAVE AFTER APPLYING)

We Would Love To Have You On Our Server Please Join Us Now!!!

Thanks -Isaierr
P.S When you join the server say "Isaierr Sent Me" for free diamonds

Server IP: forgottenrealm.mcph.co

Contact me on skype: Sairf43579
DEET
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2015 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ThatAnzDoee
Name is Anz
IGN is ThatAnzDoee
I am 15 years old.
SKYPE - sk_anz

I use to be a moderator on a server and then got promoted to Head-Admin. I then got promoted to Co-Owner, but the server closed. The server name was Valkaria Network.
I also helped build server spawns for servers like Valkaria and Swiftcraft (A joint server with friends that I ended) which are no longer available.
I have worked on graphic designs for server logos and such.
I can bring great promotion as I am a new youtuber who makes great content and got 9 out of ten people saying that the content is hilarious.
- http://www.j.mp/ThatAnzDoee
I can also help build, promote the server, make a series and also make logos ect.

Building - 10/10
Redstone - 9/10
Maturity - 10/10
Overall - 10/10

Additional Information -
Youtuber - 3 Years
Graphics Designer *GFX* - 4 Years
Minecraft - More than 5 years.
07/02/2015 12:34 pm
Ozorii

Time Played (Because it matters): Say around a year maybe a little over a year

Experience: Tons of community respect, i can work with the players of the server to bring great ideas to the table

What you will do to help the server: Build spawns, if there is factions, i can try my best to handle that wing of the server, disciplinary actions are one of my strong suits. So i can handle any unruly players who decide to kill the fun for others

How you are unique from other players: I just love to make new friends, and i get a good feeling from helping others with their tasks, and also i want to feel apart of a good community. And lastly, i want to prove to you that i can help in any way shape or form, But. you have to help me help you

Anything else you want to add: My IGN is quite strange, so please excuse the username, currently i am paying off my phone bill due to my phone being stolen, so excuse me if i don't have a mic or what not, if possible. i can talk over Xbox, i would be more then happy to discuss anything over there.
07/02/2015 9:06 am
GeneralHappiness

Time Played (Because it matters): I can mostly play on weekends for 4-6 hours a day.

Experience: I have a big expirience with Helper as I am Moderator on a Prison server and Head-Admin on a server wich contains all versions of Minecraft multiplayer. I also have alot of experience with Factions itself because I've played different kind of factions for 3-4 years now.

What you will do to help the server: I can help players with their In-Game questions, I can help with build projects. Almost anything you need help with except for plugins, coding, downloading etc.

How you are unique from other players: I am very mature for my age and make the good desicions (almost) evry time there needs to be a decision to be made.

Anything else you want to add: I am really looking forward to joining your server and hope it will be very fun. If you need my Skype its: ryonian. My E-mail is: ryancdebruin@gmail.com
07/02/2015 8:26 am
BabyBlue928

Time played: honestly cant say an actual number, but I have been playing since alpha

Experience: I have played for a while now as you can tell, and this would be my first time as staff, but I will do my best to make you and the server proud

What will you do to help the server: Protect and promote the server, I can do a lot of advertising, and when I see a rule breaker, even now, I don't hesitate to report them, as I know they are doing wrong and could ruin the good name of the server, I would perform my job correctly and do my best to help the server.

How you are unique from other players: I know how to have a lot of fun but I can be very strict myself. I am a beginning youtuber so I have a really good sense of humor and know how to take and make jokes and I think I would have a lot of fun interacting with both staff and other players. I work hard and don't stop until I achieve my goal or get what I want.

Anything else you want to add: I am super duper amazing. yes. haha if you would like to email me or Skype me about details, my Skype: DaBabyBlue. and my email: brownji@msd19.org. so i really hope you guys choose me as well, thanks
07/02/2015 3:44 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
Note17

Time Played (Because it matters): I honestly can't put a number down but I've played since Alpha.

Experience: Played for long time, I've also been a head Admin and Co-owner of two different servers.

What you will do to help the server: Keep people from hurting the server and making us look like crap. I'll also make sure that everything keeps flowing correctly and without too many screw ups

How you are unique from other players: I am my own person. I will make people laugh and make everyone feel welcome. I will work my hardest until I get told to stop and yes. I am a little weird.

Anything else you want to add: Not really. Honestly I kinda wanted to waste space. sorry.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome