LF Staff to Start a New Vanilla Whitelisted Survival Server

BrickWaffle's Avatar BrickWaffle6/23/14 8:03 pm
1 emeralds 112 2
10/25/2014 4:53 pm
ZJC922's Avatar ZJC922
I'm getting ready to start up a new whitelisted vanilla survival server and I'm looking for builders, mods, and ops to help me get things ready.This server will be heavily inspired by the HermitCraft series, meaning I want to focus on cooperative play and griefing will result in an immediate and permanent ban. PVP will be enabled but only to make things a little less safe when caving with fellow players, not to allow direct and purposeful attacks.I do intend to record YouTube videos on this server so anyone joining will also need to give permission to appear in videos or have their work featured in videos (with credit of course).I'm looking for builders to help with a spawn area and mods/ops to help enforce the policies I described above.If you're interested, please reply with answers to the following questions:

1. (Minecraft) Name:
  2. Age (18+ only):
  3. YouTube Channel (not required):
  4. Relevant Experience:
  5. Why do you want to join?:
  6. Example Work:
BrickWaffle
Level 1 : New Network