I am __ years old
I ____ program
I ________ to be paid
im _____ at building
I ____ help players

just apply!
Minecraft fox
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/11/2015 1:01 pm
Minecraft fox
applying has closed! the people have been selected are: Majorintense' Finisher2010 and toxicmeow!
07/04/2015 11:38 pm
Minecraft fox
07/04/2015 12:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
wmr192
my MC name is ______MajorIntense______
I am _16_ years old
I __am alright at but not the best at__ program
I ____dont need to be paid____ to be paid
im __okay___ at building
I __love to__ help players
IM APPLYING FOR PLUGIN MANAGER!
Thanks!;)
07/04/2015 11:51 am
Minecraft fox
okaaaaaay... im skipping that description... but you made it!
06/21/2015 9:06 am
I am finisher1020
that took forever
06/21/2015 9:06 am
I am finisher1020
I was wanting to apply for an actual position

IGN: My in-game name is finisher1020.

Experience: I have plenty of experiences moderating both communities and games of different kinds. I have, from my count, two years of moderating Minecraft. This includes forums, in-game, and creating servers of various type. Hero’s Fantasy, RPG Factions, Flip Prison, and MC-Rise of Kings are a few that stand out to me. Hero’s Fantasy was an active, 30 person, roleplay server that I helped develop, administer, and moderate, RPG Factions had around 40 active players, and was a Factions server. I created and administrated this one. Flip Prison is a, from my count, 50 player server that I started, though sadly closed down. MC Rise of Kings is the premier Minecraft roleplay server, and I was an event team member, application team member, media team member, and build team member. I also have, from my count, two years of moderating Garry's Mod Servers; mainly Gage’s Darkrp, and Power Darkrp. I, also, used to moderate a Battlefield 3 Server, which didn’t have a name. It has, from my count, a full server every time I came on to moderate. In addition, I’ve moderated events in-real-life. The following paragraphs will go in-depth on each Minecraft server. I will, also, add a little on the Garry’s Mod servers and Battlefield 3. First, there is Hero’s Fantasy. Hero’s Fantasy, as I said, was an active, to person, roleplay server that I helped develop, administer, and moderate. I was one of the “Co-Owners,” along with another friend. From this server, in my opinion, I learned truly how to handle situations, and administer a server. I developed a few custom plugins, learned how to configure plugins that are made to be configured, and overall made a great experience for players. Second, there is RPG Factions. As stated above, RPG Factions had around 40 active players, and was a Factions server that I helped Moderate. A dear friend of mine wanted to create a Minecraft server, so, in the end, I helped that become a reality. My job was moderating the chat, looking for hackers, and handling situations that have rule-breakers in them. In addition, I helped with the plugins. I learned, and gained loads of experience, of moderating chat on this server. Third, is Flip Prison. Flip Prison is a, from my count, 50 player server that I started this year. I focused, as a owner, mainly on customer support, watching for hackers, and handling situations that would occur quickly and efficiently. I, as I did on the other server, worked on custom plugins. I gained a lot more experience on situations from working on this server. Fourth, there is Mc-Rise of Kings. This server, still active today, offers text-based roleplay. I was on the Application team, Event team, Forum Moderator, and Media Manager. This server taught me how to moderate the forums in an effective manner, without causing any problems. I also, from my experiences on the Application Team, spent days working with new players to make their experiences the best possible. Sixth, I have moderated Power Darkrp and Gages Darkrp on Garry’s Mod. These servers, both roleplay, have given me experiences on moderating chat, games, and spotting hackers; along with dealing with these offences. I spent days working on developing them, and months moderating them. Seventh, I moderated a Battlefield 3 server, run by a friend. Mostly, on this server, I looked out for hackers and dealt with them appropriately. In addition, I semi moderated the chat, and helped out with the running of the actual server. I also own mc.beloba.mcpro.co.

Why do you want to be head-admin?:The reason I want to be a head-Admin is to help players. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers. Minecraft, in itself, is a multi-platform game with millions of active players. Many of these players play on various servers. Servers need, active, intelligent, and experienced staff members. I feel that, after the time I’ve spent having a great experience, it’s my duty to help the server, and give new players the same experience that I had. My experience, intelligence, and my activity are reasons why I should be a helper. When I start something, or start working on something, I stay with it, and provide the best effort that I can give. I am a well-rounded player, and I, in my opinion, have a way with people. I am currently the Top of Class. I’ve worked with moderating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a 6 thousand person server, I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively.

A head-admin to sum it up, an active, intelligent, and experienced staff member, whose love resides in the community. They strive to provide quality experiences, by helping players. They help run, moderate, and administrate servers; thus keeping it alive for more players to enjoy. Every player’s duty, in my opinion, is to give back to the server that they love, the server that gave them a home. An admin must be experienced. They must have the knowledge, skills, and experiences required to administrate from a 6 thousand person server to a five player server. They must be intelligent. A staff member needs to have intelligence on the following: common sense, people, and the basic way to handle rule-breakers. A famous person once said: “Being an Admin isn't to be "cool" or "above the rest".

To conclude, the reason I want to be a member of staff is to help players. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers. Minecraft, in itself, is a multi-platform game with millions of active players. Many of these players play on servers. All servers must have active, intelligent, and experienced staff members. I feel that, after the time I’ve spent having a great experience, it’s my duty to help the server, and give new players the same experience that I had.

Skills: My experience, intelligence, and my activity are my obvious skills. Here it is. I’ve worked with administrating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a large network I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively. To conclude, I’m a well-rounded person with the experience and knowledge to do my job both efficiently and effectively, and my motivation for my work lies with the players who make up this great community.
06/21/2015 8:49 am
TittysmackxDD
my MC name is: TittysmackxD
I am 15 years old.
I can program a little.
I don't need to be paid.
I'm great at building.
I really love to help players.
06/21/2015 7:30 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Arasuki
my MC name is WildWingX
(You can call me Wing for short)
I am 14(turning 15 in October) years old
I sort of know how to program
I don't mind if I don't get paid, but it would be nice to be paid
I'm OK at building
I love to help players
06/21/2015 7:29 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
hugo_assassin
my MC name is hugo_assassin
I am 13 years old
I can program a little bit
I dont need to be paid
im decent at building
I love to help players,as theres nothing nicer than seeing a server full of happy players
06/21/2015 7:24 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
toxicmeow
My Minecraft name is toxicmeow, I am 14 years old, I don't program, I do not need to be paid, I'm decent at building, I love to help players.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome