[JUST STARTED] Star Citizen MOD/MOD-PACK!

Lord_Barcelor's Avatar Lord_Barcelor3/25/15 9:47 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 3
9/7/2015 12:31 am
Konack1's Avatar Konack1
Hello PMC community! I am letting you guys know that I am going to be starting on a brand new mod-pack that is going to be similar to Star Citizen! There will be custom NPC's and quests, there will be a huge open world universe to explore, including planets that you can visit, there will be ships, and much more! This is just a list of things I want to be in there! I am a huge fanboy for this game and I think it would be awesome if it was introduced to the world of Minecraft!

It would be helpful if i could get a couple of people who can code small mods!

- If you are a good coder in Java, let me know in the comments, and I will send you a PM!

This mod will contain other mods as well, like hyperdrive, archmedies ships, and maybe Galactic Craft.

REMINDER: THIS MOD IS ONLY BEING THOUGHT ABOUT RIGHT NOW, I WILL MAKE A WEBSITE AND A MINECRAFT FORUM POST IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND KEEP YOU UPDATED RIGHT HERE!

REMINDER: I ALSO DO NOT KNOW WHAT VERSION THIS MOD-PACK WILL BE IN, IT WILL DEPEND ON THE OTHER MODS, IF THEY ARE UPDATED TO COORDINATE WITH EACH OTHER.

Here is what Star Citizen is about if you do not know: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/abou ... paceflight

Hopefully, you guys are looking forward to this as much as I am!

Update Log:
Updated 3/25/2015 at 10:43 PM
- Added the official spawn city map and official mod texture pack!
Updated 3/26/2015 at 5:33 PM
- Added the Minecraft Forum post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... d-mod-pack
Lord_Barcelor
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter