Star Wars landscapes in Minecraft

Myyoyo's Avatar Myyoyo5/3/16 9:02 am
1 emeralds 2.6k 14
6/16/2016 8:35 am
Myyoyo's Avatar Myyoyo
Hi. I published my mesa landscape a couple days ago. Now I'm trying to decide which Star Wars inspired landscape (no structures) I create next?

Coming soon:

Ansion

Dagobah

Kessel (3 of 3 votes)

I do already have:
Alzoc III

Endor (2 of 4 votes)

Geonosis

Tatooine

Fun fact: The name of this .png is 9SCFett

Mustafar (4 of 7 votes)

Utapau

Yavin 4 (2 of 2 votes)
Myyoyo
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/16/2016 8:35 am
Myyoyo
Yavin 4 topic contains now the download link.
05/27/2016 12:28 am
Myyoyo
Yavin 4 is now published! Looking for more suggestions.
05/06/2016 11:03 am
Level 20 : Expert Blacksmith
titchy9
Malachur 5 or Geonosis
05/06/2016 10:48 am
Myyoyo
Utapau is now availabe.
05/06/2016 2:13 am
Level 36 : Artisan Procrastinator
VoxelBlox
What about Malachor 5? I always loved the random and dark terrain on that planet. Im not talking about Malachor from Star Wars Rebels though, Im talking about Malachor 5 from KOTOR 2.

[yt]3n0I-iRUn7k[/yt]
05/05/2016 3:00 am
Myyoyo
Endor is now availabe. New poll added.
05/04/2016 11:29 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
TotallyNotMe
Love to see Endor.
05/04/2016 9:05 am
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
Felucia's got my vote, it's the most interesting terrainwise imo.
05/04/2016 8:46 am
Myyoyo
VoxelBloxThe technology proved interesting and the big windows provided an excellent view of nothing for miles on end.

Sorry but -as I said- the map will not contains structures.
05/04/2016 3:04 am
Level 36 : Artisan Procrastinator
VoxelBlox
it was a hard decision for me.

Alderaan is mostly lakes, forests, and mountains, and destroyed. So unless you create a few asteroids and some floating bodies, I think that one is off of the table.

Dagobah would be tough, considering the Knobby White Spider that turned into trees, you would have to give the trees more of a spider look to them. But dont mind me, I like my body parts where they are already, and I really hate spiders.

Endor is a fan favorite moon. I mean it has cute little bears with spears and fire. A huge radar dish protecting the second Death Star, and giant trees, and giant trees, and giant trees, and giant trees, and giant trees . . .

[yt]kxTpIMK5NSo[/yt]

Felucia is an interesting planet. Wild Rancors roam the strange forests while Sith assassins kill them off one by one, really interesting beasts that will stab you because they want to play, and the rotting corpses of fallen Jedi that were killed when their own troops killed them. Apparently the Clones got a late memo.

Geonosis was only shown in a single film and a few episodes in a animated series. Nonetheless it proved to be an epic battleground for the expertly trained Clone Army and the sheer mass amounts of Battle Droids. But while a huge battle was raging between two opposing armies, a barren desert lay hidden; that is until someone had to fall out of a moving transport and get stuck in the desert for a while. At least that made the desert interesting so far out into the wastes.

Polis Massa was indeed interesting. A big medical facility where Padme died and gave birth to Luke and Leia, but not in that order. A battleground free floating in space, someone could easily get lost in that complex. The technology proved interesting and the big windows provided an excellent view of nothing for miles on end.

Utapau has an interesting name and some interesting terrain. While most of the planet is very flat and uninteresting, there are some rather giant holes in the planet's crust where the residents of Utapau live with some pretty crappy dental. And unfortunately, a lot of murders happen in the depths of these holes. I mean a seemingly normal guy in his bathrobe killed a guy coming to help him up from falling, and burnt out his eyes in the process. The local militia isnt very friendly either. They shot an artillery shell at the murderer during his escape, but apparently their tactics arent the best. He survived and blew up their Lazer Moon for revenge. A little overkill if you ask me. "You killed my Mega Duck-Horse! So I killed a few million of you!"

Just look at those teeth . . .

My vote goes to Polis Massa
05/04/2016 2:02 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
Endor!!!
05/04/2016 1:55 am
Myyoyo
05/03/2016 10:12 am
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato