Starnova Towny Minecraft Server: Looking For Builders/Staff!

LTDragonz11's Avatar LTDragonz1111/26/13 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 28
7/6/2015 11:16 am
+MyChemicalJaphan+'s Avatar +MyChemicalJaphan+
Welcome
We are a new-ish server, and love to have fun! Memeandme56(The Owner) lives in Australia, and MamaSlime(The Head-Dev) lives in the U.S.A! So, we will hopefully have staff on a lot of the time for your help as we start out. We both are highly experienced staff. We have known each other for almost a year now, and we love hanging out with our community! It is white-listed at the moment until we are ready for it to be put up.

Server Rules (Very Long):
Click to reveal
Rules, follow them.
WARNING: I might ramble a bit, so sorry about that.

1. You may ask, why do you have rules? If the world didn't have rules then everyone would be a horrible person and the world will crash in easily an hour. Rules keep us organized and formal. Follow the rules, for your own good, please.

2. Use common sense. Don't be a jerk to anyone and stoop to their level. This goes with everything and everyone. No matter what. It is very annoying to see people not use the common sense they where given. This is the most basic rule you can say. This goes with anywhere you go in the real world. Always be a gentleman/lady wherever you go. This is the internet people have feelings just like you. Be kind. Never say anything you wouldn't say in front of your guardian.

3. No hacking/xraying period. If we catch you you have no hope. You will be banned. We have highly trained staff and we will catch you. Don't even try. I have banned about 100 hackers in my previous years. I think I know what hacking is. It is pretty obvious. We are not stupid. Sometimes, ashamed to say we might have made a bobo, but forgive us no one in the world is perfect. Remember, everyone, and I mean everyone plays legit on this server. That goes for the Staff, MVP's and everyone else. No one uses gamemode in the survival world or cheats in the survival world, so why should you?

4. Please, report the exploits you find. If you do not know what an exploit is it is when good old Dinnerbone makes a bobo and you can duplicate diamonds and things like that. Private message us if you find one. Don't use it. We want everyone to have a fair game. Don't say the exploit out load so everyone can hear it please. Just report it to us for Peat's sake.

5. We kind of covered this already but, be respectful to everyone. You are not talking to a computer screen you are talking to a real person that has feeling like you. Don't start a flame war. If one starts and there is no staff on please, tell them to simply calm down. If they do not calm down please report it to us. We will deal with it. If you get stuck in a flame war, then just stop typing, get off Minecraft and just take a nap. We have had many experiences with that kind of stuff, and I personally find just leaving the server for like an hour helps me relax and forget about it.

6. If someone is constantly being horribly rude to you please, take a screenshot. We will get to you A.S.A.P. Bullying is not a good thing at all. Having to deal with it in the real world and on here is completely ridiculous. Come on guys, if you are a troll leave. It is not funny at all to call someone names and hurt thier feelings. It is NOT acceptable to have behavior like that. It's Minecraft! Come on! We have enough drama at school! Don't take your anger our on Minecraft. If you are having some problems talk to someone you trust. From my experiences just ignore the person who is being rude.

7. No, you are not from PMC you can not have OP! PMC Mods are strictly forbidden to do things like that.

8. If you are a troll leave.

9. If you don't like the server leave.

10. If you don't like the staff leave.

11. Any suggestions for the server are highly appreciated! Just PM MamaSlime or memeandme56!

12. Last but not least, have fun! That's what it is all about! Have fun!

Current Staff We are looking for:
-3 Architects
-2 Mods
-1 Admin
- 2 Helpers
- 2 Trial-Mods
-1 Head-Mod

Application:

[b]IGN:[/b]
[b]Time Zone:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Maturity(Out of 10)[/b]
[b]Skype:[/b]
[b]What Position Are You Signing up for:[/b]
[b](If Architect) Building examples:[/b]
[b]Experiences of being Staff before:[/b]
[b]Why you think You are worthy of Staff:[/b]

Thanks for reading!
LTDragonz11
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2015 11:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
+MyChemicalJaphan+
Oh and my time zone is Uk
07/06/2015 11:15 am
+MyChemicalJaphan+
IGN: MyChemicalJaphan
Maturity: 8
What Position Are You Signing Up For: Mod
Experience: I have had many 'jobs' as staff on servers and I am very good at sorting dramas and I am welcoming to everyone/thing. I have been told I'm good at I. I have been staff on servers since I was 9/10 .
Why you think you are worthy of staff: I am very experienced and I am always toi I'm good at it

Thank you for reading I hope you consider me

-+Rebecca+-
07/06/2015 10:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
IGN:Xx_7Ender7_xX
Time Zone:MST
Maturity(Out of 10)9
What Position Are You Signing up for:I don't know if you want one but head-admin or head mod
(If Architect) Building examples:
Experiences of being Staff before:Co Owner 1 Admin 4 mod 6
Why you think You are worthy of Staff:I am worthy of staff because i love helping servers out and i know how to do my job. i love minecraft and playing with people. i also love seeing servers grow thanks to my help and others. Thanks
07/06/2015 10:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
crab9999
IGN: ch4rl1e_99
Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT+0)
Maturity(Out of 10) 8-10
What Position Are You Signing up for: Admin, Moderator or Head-Moderator
(If Architect) Building examples: N/A
Experiences of being Staff before: I've owner multiple servers in the past, they turned out great! Just they didn't last because of funding. I've been Admin, and Moderator on previous servers, and I am very experienced with Towny Plugins, and experienced with most of the common, and un-common plugins servers may include.
Why you think You are worthy of Staff: When in a powerful position, I keep that true. I am a non-biased person towards attitude, and situations within the server. I can keep myself calm and cool throughout hard times, and I keep rules simple, but take them seriously, and only ban/kick/mute or warn people when is ever so necessary! I am a rather dedicated person with time, attitude etc to people and the server! I can dedicate good time and attitude to the server to make it a great place to be at! I am a very friendly, honest, trust-worthy, and kind person, and will make the server a place for people to hang out! I am also noteworthy that I am able to assist people through bad times, and give people advice and guidance through those hard times. I will assist members on the server for help with the plugins, commands, or just general queries! I want to be a great help for you! I can be online on the server every day, but will tell if one day I cannot. I can do about 1-5 hours on weekdays (as I am in Exam years at school) and about 2-7 hours on weekends.
12/10/2014 7:13 pm
walteria12425
[b]IGN:Walteria12425
[b]Time Zone:Eastern Time zone
[b]Age: 13
[b]Maturity(Out of 10)8 (for the most part I'm mature)
[b]Skype:
[b]What Position Are You Signing up for: Architect
[b](If Architect) Building examples: I built a couple maps for a minigame, here are some pics: [img]i.imgur.com/9HkMez4.png[/img] [img]i.imgur.com/OmXpW6Z.png[/img] [img]i.imgur.com/7cMFbub.png[/img]
[b]Experiences of being Staff before: I helped a friend build his old server, did the lobby and mostly everything.
[b]Why you think You are worthy of Staff: i am for the most part flexible and have a deep passion for building. I can flex to almost any design-theme and am mature.
05/06/2014 9:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Jophaze
Hello. I'm applying for the role of admin or moderator preferably admin

Maturity: when the situation calls for it a 9 or 10 but if I am just hanging out abot 8 or 9

Name: Joseph

IGN: Jophaze

Email: Jophaze@gmail.com

Role: Admin? I'm not sure; that's your decision.

Experience: I have been admin on several servers and am very good with towny I have even run my own server over the course of my time on mine craft

How would you help the server: I can help keep the peace in chat. I can help inprove the server by building whatever is needed I can even build a website for I the server if there isn't one already. I will do my best where ever you need me even if it is not my best spot

Building: prob a 8

Commands: 9.5 out of 10. .

Chat Drama: 10

Are you worth of being staff?: Yes, I do think I am worthy of this role. I have good experience and am very good and patient with others and love helping in anyway I can.

I appreciate you taking to the time to read this and hope you will consider me thank you.
02/15/2014 3:07 pm
Shadow_Glitch
Also, what's the IP for the server?
02/15/2014 2:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
Can you tell me which positions are open?
02/15/2014 2:23 pm
Shadow_Glitch
IGN: BJ0903
Time Zone: Central Time
Maturity(Out of 10): Probably a 8, but it can decrease at time that don't need much, or increase at times that need more.
What Position Are You Signing up for: Architect
(If Architect) Building examples: In some servers I build for people, or for towns, one time I built a town hall, it was pretty well detailed, but it took me a while to add in details.
Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I love building,and I like helping people out. If you give me this staff rank, I will make great builds on your server, and make it look amazing.
01/25/2014 10:52 am
17cheesy17
[b]IGN: cheesy17
[b]Time Zone: Mountain Standard
[b]Age: 14
[b]Maturity(Out of 10) 10
[b]Skype: none sorry
[b]What Position Are You Signing up for: Admin or head mod
[b](If Architect) Building examples:[/b]
[b]Experiences of being Staff before: I have owned a server and didn't have enough money to keep it going, and i have been admin on one server and builder on another
[b]Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I know towny very well, i know most plugins and i am very good at building and love to help people. I will be friendly and i almost never get mad lol. Thanks for reading, i really hope i get this, bye! MSg me if i get it please lol
12/23/2013 7:25 am
lebrecyo
[b]IGN: xXslyfoxdogXx
[b]Time Zone: Ummmm i live in Ireland
[b]Age: 14
[b]Maturity(Out of 10) 7-8
[b]Skype: alfphmonk
[b]What Position Are You Signing up for: Admin/Head admin
[b]Experiences of being Staff before: I have my own server (Closed) and im admin on others i think its 3
[b]Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I can get the server popular i has over 100 subs and i got friends i can bring too

Thanks
11/27/2013 5:41 am
AstraVoltz
[Gay] your just going to loose the rank after your done helping (i helped him and he demoted me right after)
11/29/2013 7:20 pm
LTDragonz11
xD You didn't even apply. GG.
11/27/2013 5:36 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
TheButterGodzCrafted
IGN: ojw8
Time Zone: GMT
Maturity(Out of 10) 9
What Position Are You Signing up for: Head-Mod or Admin
Experiences of being Staff before: I was staff on a highly successful server which has unfortunatly shut down due to lack of donations
Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I believe i should be staff because I love the buzz you get when helping someone/something out!
11/27/2013 4:54 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
trentrocks01
IGN: trentrocks2001
Time Zone: Mountain time zone (USA)
Maturity(Out of 10): 8
Skype: Umbra (Trent) --Email for Skype-- trentrocks2001@hotmail.com
What Position Are You Signing up for: Head-Mod or admin
(If Architect) Building examples: a moderate sized house
Experiences of being Staff before: Yes, In Atomic MC (Server)
Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I think I am worthy cause I am trustworthy and I can get the job done. If you ask for something like for example, help a player in need, I'll help the player.
11/26/2013 4:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Skelator137
IGN: Skelator137
Maturity(Out of 10) 9/10
What Position Are You Signing up for: I believe i am graceful for any postion
Experiences of being Staff before: I have been admin on 2 co-owner on 2 mod on 3 and builder on 4
Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I have been staff on many many different types of servers and towny is definitely my game! I also can build very well and i have a very passionate and beutiful imagtination so i beluivve that may do something for the server, i absoulutley love hepling it brighterns my soul to know i helped them. i advratise every day so i dont have any thoughts that we will be low on players
11/26/2013 4:14 pm
LTDragonz11
@Jaocb74670 Accepted. I sent you a PM.
11/26/2013 4:09 pm
minr72
[b]IGN: minr72
[b]Age: 11
[b]Maturity 7(cracks random jokes like 'thats what she said'
[b]Skype: minr72
[b]What Position Are You Signing up for architect
[b](If Architect) Building examples: i built a cliffside resort
[b]Experiences of being Staff before:i am co-owner on 2 server admin on 3 owner of 2 and staff on 3
[b]Why you think You are worthy of Staff: well i think i worthy of architech because im an amazing builder im really good at imaganing things before i buid them
11/26/2013 3:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Jaocb74670
I Use my own app,If you want me to re-apply with the correct format im okay with that.

Sorry for not abiding by the format,Hope it doesnt decrease my odds.

Applying for:Admin

Ign:Jacob74670

Name:Jacob

Skype:(chatting only,notneeded)ClickControl,Feel free to skype me whenever for further events on the server ect....(If Accepted)

Experience:
I Have been staff a numerous amounts of times,So i have plenty of experience,Not just as a admin,Probably every position imaginable.I am a very responsiable,And trustworthy person,Thats something most admins dont possess,They dont turn out as their apps make them appere.I Have been admin on couple server,I Know how responiable it takes to be a good admin,I have been Moderator on a 24/7 200 slot server but it closed due to lack of donations.Also i have owned my own server,It was very sucessful,But it also closed due to not enough donations.What i am saying is i am very experienced at every positions.I Know all the commands fluintly.

If you seen someone using Hacked-Clients but you did not have /ban. What would you do if no Ops/Owner was on
I would investigate and if i knew they were hacking,I Would kick,Then i would take matters into my own hands and Notify a owner on skype if that option was possable.

Why should we let you be Admin?:
Because i would like to prove myself,I Think i have what it takes to be a Admin on your server.I Also posses something most Moderators dont,I Am very trustworthy,And deticated.Also i love to help people with there problems.And i would try my best to help each and every player to make their minecraft experience the best it can be.Also i would help build the Community.And i know with power,Comes responsibiltys.Also i know every action is followed by a reaction.What i mean by that is If you do something bad you will get punished.I Know how to punish correctly.Not to harsh but enough to teach them a lesson

What can you do for the server?:
Like i said i can build the community.And i can help find friendly,Deticated players for your server.Also i can help all the players have a nice,fun experience on hyliancraft,So they can enjoy it will they are on.

How long can you be on the server each day?:
Right now school is my number 1 priority,So about 2-5 hours on weekdays,And on weekends usally as much as needed.Right now i am currently playing baseball so that could effect the time spent on the server.

Other Info:
Well im a 14 year old boy that loves minecraft.I Love helping server with the needs for staff.Im in the 9th grade.I Have solid A/B's.Well thats enough about my social life.Now The reason i am truly applying is,Im thinking i have gained everyones trust on the server,Well at least i hope i have.Also i do "Curse" but i try my best to keep it to a minum,Also its not a habit.Also i have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 so i know most commands fluintly.And i like to joke around,But can be serious when needed.Thats some of the reason why i would make a good staff member for you server.

Thanks hope you take my app into consideration and accept me!

-Jacob
11/26/2013 3:47 pm
Jowsh13
[b]IGN:Jowsh13
[b]Age:17
[b]Maturity:ehhh 8 I like to joke around a lot but can be very serious
[b]Skype:Jowsh.patterson
[b]What Position Are You Signing up for:Head admin, admin
[b](If Architect) Building examples:
[b]Experiences of being Staff before:ive ben staff on quite a few servers before and am very familiar with the positions and what it takes.
[b]Why you think You are worthy of Staff:I can be on from 3:18pm to 9:00pm US east and there is never a dull moment when im around.

THANKS FOR READING (I know I hate it)
11/26/2013 3:43 pm
Skelator137
bump
11/26/2013 3:32 pm
Skelator137
IGN: Skelator137
Maturity(Out of 10) 9/10
What Position Are You Signing up for: I believe i am graceful for any postion
Experiences of being Staff before: I have been admin on 2 co-owner on 2 mod on 3 and builder on 4
Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I have been staff on many many different types of servers and towny is definitely my game! I also can build very well and i have a very passionate and beutiful imagtination so i beluivve that may do something for the server, i absoulutley love hepling it brighterns my soul to know i helped them. i advratise every day so i dont have any thoughts that we will be low on players
11/26/2013 3:31 pm
Sahy
IGN: car140
Age: Teenager (I don't really want to give out my exact age )
Maturity: 9.5
What Position Are You Signing up for: Head-Mod or Admin would be preferred but what ever you want
Experiences of being Staff before: I used to own a Prison server. I have been a co-owner, a moderator, an admin, a owner, etc. I try to get staff on most servers I go on because I like to help people. I am very respectful to other staff members and the player also. I am good with talking to people in chat and calming people down. I also know the difference between whining and needing legitimate help.
Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I think that I am worthy because I am a really good help and on all servers that I go on, I am referred to as the nice one. I also am really good at plugins and permissions too.

I hope you like my application and hope that you consider me as a staff member.
11/26/2013 3:34 pm
LTDragonz11
Accepted.
11/26/2013 3:17 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
Nytroh
I do all permissions too
11/26/2013 3:13 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
Nytroh
IGN: D3rpyAlex
Maturity(Out of 10) 9
What Position Are You Signing up for: Admin
Experiences of being Staff before: I own a server and I do all the plugins on it! Ive been mod on a Kit PVP server and Admin on a server that shutdown sadly.
Why you think You are worthy of Staff: I am mature I really think I can help out a lot!
11/26/2013 3:07 pm
LTDragonz11
@cxJaYjAyxc Accpeted; Read PM I sent you.
11/26/2013 2:56 pm
cxJaYjAyxc
Hello. I'm applying for the role of admin- or head-admin, if it already hasn't been taken.

Maturity: About a 9 or 8. Unless I'm in a silly mood, but I can be serious in most problems.

Name: Jordan (but everybody calls me Taylor or "JJ".)

IGN: JTJ2502

Email: PM me if you'd like that. (no skype.)

Role: Admin? I'm not sure; that's your decision.

Experience: I have a lot on experience as a admin, owner, co-owner, mod, etc. I work better with solving the "drama" in the chat. I'm known as the helpful one; I help with other people's problems; sort of like a peace-keeper. I've never abused my powers as a staff member. I try not to make harsh or rash choices, usually 1-2 warnings, up to two kicks, a temp-ban, and finally ban. I guess you could say I'm a little soft. My building skills aren't that great, unfortunately. I'm a sort of a genie with plugin commands. I've been an owner once but I had to shut it down, unfortunately. I've been an admin about... 5-6 times? I've been a moderator about 3-4 times. I've been a co-owner twice. I can help with almost any situation in the chat or game.

How would you help the server: I would try to make the server a more peaceful, calm environment. I would deal with the trouble-makers and the newbies, guiding them along the way. I'm good with advertising. I could mostly help with things in chat, maybe do a little technical stuff here and there.

Building: (Out of 10?) A 6? A seven? I'm not so sure.

Commands: 9.5 out of 10. I know most commands to most plugins.

Chat Drama: 8 out of 10. I can deal with most situations.

Are you worth of being staff?: Yes, I do think I am worthy of this role. As said before, I'm very experienced, I can handle most situations, when ether it be drama, griefing, or something as simple as commands.

I hope you enjoyed my application and are considering me!

[i]- JTJ2502[/i]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome