Click to reveal
Moderator App:

Timezone:

Why Do You Deserve This Position?:

Why You Over Others?:

Experiences?:

How Available are you?:

How Mature are you? 1/10:

I WILL ALSO BE NEEDING IDEAS FOR THE SERVER IDEAS SUCH AS WHAT TO DO, FACTION PLUGINS TO INSTALL. Any Questions? PM my skype at dgkinsults
MIDNITEE
Level 29 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/09/2015 10:45 am
MIDNITEE
bump
01/27/2015 12:19 am
MIDNITEE
VentrilicaAge: (14+) 15

Timezone: Central

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: I deserve it because I'm very experienced in this subject.

Why You Over Others?: I'm experienced more then most people.

Experiences?: I've owned a server for 2 years. I quit doing it, because it's expensive.

How Available are you?: I can play atleast 3 hours per day.
DENIED *LACKS INFORMATION*
How Mature are you? 1/10: 10/10.
01/26/2015 7:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ventrilica

Timezone: Central

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: I deserve it because I'm very experienced in this subject.

Why You Over Others?: I'm experienced more then most people.

Experiences?: I've owned a server for 2 years. I quit doing it, because it's expensive.

How Available are you?: I can play atleast 3 hours per day.

How Mature are you? 1/10: 10/10.
01/26/2015 7:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Threatz_
Moderator App:

Timezone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: I can help the community be safer place to play for other players and other staff members.

Why You Over Others?: I'm am very active on Minecraft. I never argue to others. I always listen to my bosses/higher ranked staff members. I can help other players with questions. I am always active in chat, talking to other members on other servers. I know how to how to handle most problems. I am respectful to everyone, and grateful to all the other players for playing on servers. I like to give advice to other players that are in trouble so they feel more happy on the server.

Experiences?: I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in the effort to stop players from greifing, swearing, inappropriate behavior. I have helped a lot other servers. I have been a moderator more than 5 times. I play on a lot of servers. I can help the community be more safe and user-friendly to other players and staff.

How Available are you?: Mostly everyday (hours 2-3)

How Mature are you? 1/10: 7, but sometimes i like to add a bit of fun/humor around the server.
01/26/2015 4:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Seduskie

Timezone: Eastern

Pictures Of Builds: http://i.imgur.com/bjYdOFb.png

How Long Have You Been Building On Minecraft?: around 3 years now.

How Available are you?: Pretty much every day unless I am sick or there is an emergency.

I'm sorry that there is not much detail. There is not really a way to add a lot of detail.
01/26/2015 5:43 pm
MIDNITEE
My only problem is that there is only 1 picture, maybe link some more? with different angles?
01/26/2015 4:25 pm
Level 28 : Expert Network
austin652
Moderator App:

Timezone: EST

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: I think I deserve this position because I have plenty of experience and can be on a lot, if I am not on you can contact me via skype and I could probably get on, since I'm an owner its like mod and admin combined but with more power and authority over the server, I can also follow instructions/rules given by a higher up.

Why You Over Others?: I can be online a lot of the time and I think that can benefit the server in some way from having someone that can be online a lot of the time. And from over the years I've been playing minecraft I have earned plenty of experience as staff (since beta 1.8.1)

Experiences?: Yes I currently own a small server, I have also been Mod and admin on multiple servers.

How Available are you?: I currently have the week off so I can be on for at least 12hrs/day this week, on weekends is the same unless I am busy it could be a few hours less, during the weekdays that I don't have off I can be on for about 6hrs/day

How Mature are you? 1/10: 7
01/26/2015 2:01 pm
MIDNITEE
bump Still need 2MODS and 3BUILDERS
01/21/2015 7:05 pm
MIDNITEE
bump
01/18/2015 1:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Twiistify
bump
01/18/2015 5:18 am
Twiistify
bump
01/17/2015 4:03 pm
Twiistify
We need 2 mods and 3 builders!
01/17/2015 3:28 pm
Twiistify
bump
01/17/2015 1:21 pm
huntertrent

Timezone: pacific

Pictures Of Builds: I have own server i can show you (but right now it's down) usually redstone/command blocks and medieval. Will not let me put pics up will give them to you later

How Long Have You Been Building On Minecraft?: since alpha (forgot how long)

How Available are you?: weekends
01/17/2015 1:43 pm
Twiistify
Sorry, your app has been DENIED for the following reasons:
- Lack of detail
- Proof of builds are required
01/17/2015 1:21 pm
huntertrent

Timezone: pacific

Pictures Of Builds: I have own server i can show you (but right now it's down) usually redstone/command blocks and medieval. WIll not let me put pics up will give them later

How Long Have You Been Building On Minecraft?: since alpha (forgot how long)

How Available are you?: weekends
01/17/2015 1:08 pm
Twiistify
bump
01/17/2015 9:06 am
merryexotica
Moderator App

Timezone: GMT

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: I have been a moderator before on 3 other servers, I have good communication skills and can reason with others well. I'm very active (3-6 hours every day, longer on weekends) and I am a quick learner so I can easily remember things like commands and server rules.

Why You Over Others?: I am very active as I said before, and I always listen to anyone who needs help and I listen to ranks higher above me. I strive to create a happy and safe server for anyone, as I am active in chat and willing to help anyone that needs help. I have ideas to contribute more to the server and I can advertise this server on my tumblr account (I have just under 1k followers there). I'd love to put my skills to work and prove to you what a great mod I can be. Any constructive criticism that I receive will always be taken into account because I want to be the best mod I can be.

Experiences?: I have been a mod on 3 different servers, and I am active on many different servers and help to take out griefers and anyone who may be disrupting the enjoyment of the server.

How Available are you?: About 3-6 hours every day, longer on weekends.

How Mature are you? 1/10: 9/10, because I handle situations maturely but on the rare occasion I can say an immature joke like anyone else.

My IGN is Emily4458
Thank you for letting me post an app, can't wait to see what this server will bring!
01/17/2015 9:55 am
Twiistify
You have been accepted into the staff team!
01/17/2015 8:50 am
MIDNITEE
Bump,
Builders and Mods Needed
01/16/2015 12:21 pm
Level 21 : Expert Unicorn
Milobonesy
my request hasnt been answered does that mean im not in????
01/15/2015 8:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
add my skype thomastech3
01/15/2015 8:44 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
bump
01/15/2015 9:05 am
zxkhaloodxz

Timezone: Abu Dhabi GMT +4

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: Because i have the ability to solve problems and good in commands and an average builder and works alot and very good in helping others and i would like to help you in your server also that im good in coding plugins and ive been using plugins and configuring them for tooooo long.

Why You Over Others?: because ive been playing for 2 years and ive been in alot of servers in alot of positions, ive been a co-owner twice and head admin twice and an admin once and a developer alot of times and i stay alot in minecraft for 5-7.

Experiences?: good in commands, helping others, making a safe environment and server and guiding others and make people overcome their fears and weaknesses.

How Available are you?: 5-7 hours a day to join in the server.

How Mature are you? 1/10: 10
01/15/2015 9:00 am
MIDNITEE
bump
01/14/2015 10:15 pm
FeramonGator
bump
01/14/2015 8:45 pm
MIDNITEE
bump
01/11/2015 2:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Alexg27f2005
This is my admin app thanks .

Age:(16+) I am only 15 but I am super mature for my age so can really
Help the server anyway.

Time Playing Minecraft?:
I have played minecraft for 4 years.

Experiences?:
I have been staff on other servers and I now all the commands so that I can

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:
Well I give good look to all application but you should choose me over other applications as some people when chat may ask question and some helpers or admins or staff won't answer how you want or say shut up a sec I'm busy, I will say ok tell me or if already said answer it with what they need, and i would answer if I was doing something I would answer first as I take others before myself and on minecraft to as on other server I have been staff before and I have a real good experience so I now more commands then admins do as i when get staff do not abuse but do /help to see if there is any new commands i could now about as they tell you before doing them. You should also choose me over others because I always tell the truth and I'm honest I'm kind and before I chat i make sure it makes sense and that i now what I'm talking about before I send it away, I have been chat mod before and that teaches me a lot about chat to so I will be a good choice as I can help you with teamspeak things and chat as I get a lot of things and I mean if someone messages me I will before sending message saying not sure what you mean please explain i look and see if I can see what he/she means.I have managed chat so good I can handle lots of people messaging and chatting to me questions and just chatting as I'm very fast at messaging what is good I guess. I have been on teamspeak servers before many times I now what they are and I enjoy them as you can chat and talk to players on a curtain server or just 1 server without everybody on everything knowing about it, also I can help staff and players with like anything as I am experienced to anything like teamspeak I can help people on there without any admins or higher staff needing to for me , I can do it and I can help them with there jobs as I can manage the chat myself but the helpers are good help to helpers as they seem good.

My Skype is the same as my in game name what is Alexg27f .

How Available are you?:
I can play minecraft for 8-9 hours per day.

How Mature are you? 1/10:
When I am busy about 9-10 as I like to look at chat still and when I'm not as busy I am about 6-10 as I love my fun and keeping still for others.

Timezone?:
I live in the UK what is united kindom.
01/17/2015 5:00 am
Twiistify
Sorry, We are no longer looking for any other staff apart from Mod or Builder. If you would like to re-apply that is fine.
01/11/2015 1:57 pm
Twiistify

Timezone: England (GMT? Not sure)

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: I've had a lot of experience in the past, I owned a server but I had to shut it down seeing as it wasn't going anywhere also I'm currently an administrator on another server called EpikCraft sadly it's just not a big enough community for what I'm looking to protect but I still enjoy it. I think of my self as quite a sensible and trustworthy person and would like to be a member of a bigger, better community.

Skype: (required): Would like to keep private (Ill give to you privately)

Why You Over Others?: Well, because of my experience and I'm a very convincing person, I can probably talk some people out of bad things. I like to help people out, It's my passion and I just generally like enforcement.

Experiences?: I've had a lot of experience in the past, I owned a server but I had to shut it down seeing as it wasn't going anywhere also I'm currently an administrator on another server called EpikCraft sadly it's just not a big enough community for what I'm looking to protect but I still enjoy it.

How Available are you?: Everyday for at least 6 hours

How Mature are you? 1/10:Probably an 8 because I don't like to be serious all the time, I like to have a laugh but when it comes to it I can be very serious.

Thanks,
Twiistify.
01/11/2015 2:06 pm
MIDNITEE
Accepted
01/11/2015 5:47 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
EdFi

Time Playing Minecraft?: Between 4-5 years

Experiences?: I've been Admin on two servers before and I've also been a Moderator once, a position I left because I didn't feel that I could help out much and bring something good to the server except from kicking and banning. I'm more into the Admin/Head Admin role because you have access to more commands and therefor you can help the owner develop the server as well as helping the players as much as possible and with that raise the reputation of the server. I've also been asked to become a co-owner once.

Why You?: I like helping players out because I've been on so many servers where the staff don't really seem to care for the players. It feels like some of them wanted to be recruited just to brag and get access to commands ordinary players don't have. I also wanna help the owner as much as possible to bring new players to the server and, of course, make my best to make sure the players have a reason to stay on the server. If I become Admin/Head Admin I'd make sure to listen to what players have to say, make sure they follow the rules. I read the chat almost every time a new message comes up which will provide me to see how people behave and if someone is being treated bad or if they need any other help. Since I've been working on servers before I know how to handle problems but would there be some problems no staff members can't handle I'd either mute, put the player in jail or make a temp-ban unless the owner isn't on nor can be contacted on Skype or PMC. When I get in touch with the owner I'd listen to what the owner thinks is the best to do in this players' chase. I like to inform the owner if a player has been banned and if necessarily provide the owner with evidence such as screenshots as proof. Except this I always try my best not to start argue with anyone. I wanna' take advantage against everything that's against the rules and help out as soon as possible.

Skype: I'd rather not tell my Skype on forums, if I'm accepted I can give it in PM.

How Available are you?: 3-6 hours a day, sometimes more.

How Mature are you? 1/10: I'd say 8-9, I can be more maturate but I don't think people would appreciate a very stiff staff-member. I wanna' talk with people and be friend with everyone.

Timezone?: I live in Europe (UTC+01:00)
01/11/2015 4:52 am
war of end
Moderator App:

Age: (14+) Maybe I'm not the required age, but I'm still mature like anyone else. I'm taking my job professional any time. My age is 12, soon 13.

Timezone: GMT +1, Denmark

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: I took a break from the staff and did play like a normal player. Now I am serching for a new server to help out by being staff. As I said, I'm very mature and kind to the other players, and are available at any time.

Why You Over Others?: I guess you would be glad to have me in the team if you accept me. I got something that other players don't have. In my opinion, my English is a way better than some of my friends. So, that might get a plus point.

Experiences?: Yes, I have been staff on different servers before, and would now like to help here. If you need it, I could help building as well as I sometimes play on survival to get better at building.

How Available are you?: Nearly everytime after school. I got handball practice as well, so Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I would be on late or a few hours after school.

How Mature are you? 1/10: Personally, I would give myself a 9/10. But, that's what I think.

Thanks for reading, I would look forward to work with your Staff Team.

-Wary
01/11/2015 3:12 am
xutube
hey sorry for not doing your layout but this is my applacation hope i can join your team soon.

hello please take your time to read and hopefully ill be apart of the staff on your wonderful server.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Maturity Level
8.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, and do a lot of stupid things but at the same time be responsible and make sure it doesn't harm other players, though when the time come's i can be very serious but at the same time very Fair and understanding.

Why should we except you?
I love the mine craft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have recently been admins, moderators and builders of multiple servers across the gaming community in games such as, call of duty modern warfare 3, garrysmod, obviously mine craft, and many others. i personally think i have the skills required to make a good staff member

Any additional info?
I live on an island called bribe, its just off Brisbane witch is located in Australia.

Contact me threw steam: Xutube
01/11/2015 12:35 pm
MIDNITEE
I would love to have you on the team, but i'd rather have all my staff to have skype, so they are easier to contact.
01/11/2015 1:53 am
tommyhawkeye
Moderator App
IGN:tommyhawkeye
Timezone Eastern Standard Time Australia
Why do you Deserve This Position?: Im a Very Skilled Player at Minecraft I Can Build Amazing Pixel art I've Been A Owner 2 Times Co- Owner 1 Time Admin 7 Times Mod 12 Times and a Builder roughly 26 Times
Why Me Over Others?: Ive Been Playing Minecraft since V1.1 Also Im Very Experienced with redstone also knowledge about the game and also a Very Kind Person and i also have alot of great ideas to help the server
Experiences:Alot of experience with minecraft redstone a Few Plugins and have experienced people greifing Hacking Modding Etc...
How Available i am: I'd Be Available about 90% of the time the other 10% i do sports
How Mature am i: People say im usually about 8.5
01/11/2015 12:23 am
Gfranklin
Moderator App:

Timezone: Pacific Time

Why Do You Deserve This Position?: I can help the community be safer place to play for other players and other staff members.

Why You Over Others?: I'm am very active on Minecraft. I never argue to others. I always listen to my bosses/higher ranked staff members. I can help other players with questions. I am always active in chat, talking to other members on other servers. I know how to how to handle most problems. I am respectful to everyone, and grateful to all the other players for playing on servers. I like to give advice to other players that are in trouble so they feel more happy on the server.

Experiences?: I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in the effort to stop players from greifing, swearing, inappropriate behavior. I have helped a lot other servers. I have been a moderator more than 5 times. I play on a lot of servers. I can help the community be more safe and user-friendly to other players and staff.

How Available are you?: Mostly everyday for 2-4 hours.

How Mature are you? 1/10: 8, but sometimes i like to add a bit of fun/humor around the server.
01/11/2015 12:51 am
MIDNITEE
Accepted! I have added your skype! I do like the fun and humor around the server but depending on what it is
01/10/2015 11:34 pm
MIDNITEE
bump
01/10/2015 10:15 am
FeramonGator
bump
01/10/2015 2:05 am
Level 21 : Expert Unicorn
Milobonesy

Timezone:uk

Pictures Of Builds:i have built giant spawns on servers but they shut down so sorry you just have to trust me

How Long Have You Been Building On Minecraft?:since minecraft 1.3

How Available are you?:5-6hours a day
01/17/2015 4:56 am
Twiistify
Sorry, Your app has been DENIED for the following reasons:
- Lack of detail
- Proof of build is required
01/10/2015 12:21 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
Age:(16+):15 But im very mature and im very experienced

Time Playing Minecraft?:5 years

Experiences?:Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

Why You?:i feel like I've got exceptional communication skills, I'm very active, I will strive to keep the community safe, and fun for everyone who has joined us, I always listen to superiors, I can solve disputes with maturity and handle them in a respectable matter, I'm always answering questions to those in need to make them have a better experience here at this upcoming server, I'm very hard working when it comes to helping out new players, In the end I would like to say that with dedication, hard work and extreme professionalism, I expect to carry out my position providing support and advice to any in need in which could lead players or anyone else in the right direction. I would Like to Put these skills to work, And i may have found my opportunity

How Available are you?: Everyday of the week 4 hour per day

How Mature are you? 1/10:9 /10 because I can solve disputes with maturity and handle them in a respectable matter like i said. I am not interested in greifing or other intolerable offences. I Administrate on servers so i can improve as a player and as i person. Hopefully you understand.

Timezone?:australian est 10:00
01/10/2015 1:19 am
MIDNITEE
I accept your request to join the team
01/09/2015 11:59 pm
FeramonGator
{Deleted}
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024