Starting a server

IronPigman75's Avatar IronPigman754/8/14 11:12 am
4/18/2014 4:46 am
pieter246's Avatar pieter246
Hi my minecraft username is IronPigman75. My skype is:Killianmaduro12 and i am going to start a server soon and i need someone who can do plugins, warp setups, make admin co-owner and mod ranks and also is a good builder and is over 14 it is mainly going to have survival game and creative games and i will add more things as time goes by looking for at least 3 builders 2 mods 5 admins and 1 head admin and of course a co-owner please reply and try to make up your own app thank you. Also if you are chosen as co-owner could you please set up the ip and set up the world thx cuz its my first time setting up a server and especially starting it with someone.[ALSO IM LOOKING FOR ADVERTISERS]

Yours Sincerely IronPigman75
IronPigman75
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2014 4:46 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
pieter246
When will we get further info about the server?
04/10/2014 12:08 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Vertious-Hosting
Hello IronPigman, I'm the Co-Founder of Vertious Hosting here. If you're looking for a server host we'd love to host for you! We have some amazing deals and One of our support team members is a Plugin Developer/Coder. He's offering his services to customers of Vertious, He could configure any and All plugins for you and Is available for coding you custom plugins! We'd love to hear back from you.

Thanks - Vertious Hosting.
04/10/2014 4:01 pm
IronPigman75
and what is the website so i can order from you?
04/11/2014 2:53 pm
pieter246
04/10/2014 12:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
lgw12
Want to open a minecraft server but dont know much about it?

No problem, NivaSupport is here! We are a unique service, that sets up your minecraft servers, for a small fee. We can do anything from config, permissions, websites and custom plugins!

For more info check out our website: Http://nivasupport.enjin.com

The first person to order something will get it for free!
04/10/2014 11:54 am
IronPigman75
IronPigman75Hi my minecraft username is IronPigman75. My skype is:Killianmaduro12 and i am going to start a server soon and i need someone who can do plugins, warp setups, make admin co-owner and mod ranks and also is a good builder and is over 14 it is mainly going to have survival game and creative games and i will add more things as time goes by looking for at least 3 builders 2 mods 5 admins and 1 head admin and of course a co-owner please reply and try to make up your own app thank you.[ALSO IM LOOKING FOR ADVERTISERS]

Yours Sincerely IronPigman75
04/10/2014 10:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
epicdiggy
hey ironpig, do you still need any staff? or prehaps the co owner? pm me the available positions and i will write an application if there are some available
04/10/2014 12:01 pm
IronPigman75
Of course i still need 6 more staff
04/09/2014 3:33 pm
pieter246
I dont care if he gets all the profit, its just the basic idea to deliver an awesome server to the community! in my opinion though
04/09/2014 1:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Is it Factions.?
If not Its fine ;D
04/09/2014 1:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Ign:Maxgabriel03
Staff-Rank: Maxgabriel03
Why?: Well ill Make the Website and setup Everything like Config Everything. ill be on 7 hours a day Im Plugin Master. I have been on it 4 years now. If I see someone advertising I will do the following: Firstly, I would warn the member to stop doing that, if he further continues advertising I will proceed onto banning him both from ingame and on the forums, assuming that I can. My duty was to warn him, I've done it and he showed no respect to me for actually giving him chances where others would have banned him straight away.

I won't disrespect. I personally don't like being disrespected, so why should I do something that I won't like someone to actually do it to me too? I've already said that above, I will never, NEVER disrespect. It's just not my kind to be disrespectful and I won't risk losing my possible position for such a shameful reason.

I will check ban Appeals daily. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 8 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.

I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 7-8 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems.

I will always adhere to higher authorities's commands and I will always obey to their decision. They were the ones that helped me gain a respectable staff position on the server because they trusted me, and I won't let them down. I will live up to the standards of the position I am applying for.

If a member is asking for help, I will contact him in-game and try at my best to helping him, if of course he needs some HELP, I will never spawn items for members, neither donors. If his problem is too serious which I can't take care of on my own, I will kindly ask him to report it on the forums, and then I will check on it. I will always be kind to members and pretty much everybody else, even if the person is disrespecting me.

If a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days. I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that. On a faction server it is hard to find a faction to join. I am willing to let any new member join a faction that I will create just to get them started. If they do not want to join my faction that is fine but having a faction to automatically be able to join will be so much easier, simpler, and a lot more comfortable. Now to a different topic. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker. Tracers is a hack that makes it to where you can never sneak up the hacker and they can find you before you can even render the chunk that they are in. Sprint is a horrible hack that allows others to run faster, more stealthy and never have sprint delays. I know that we all agree that is a huge unfair advantage. Now Xray is something that allows you to find anything you are looking for underground. Bases, caves. Good places to build bases all of these are so unfair. I am telling you that I want to completely wipe that out of this server. I will Also Build the Spawn.
04/09/2014 1:09 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior
xxUnbeatablePro
Sooo, basically, you want someone to make the whole server FOR YOU and your gonna have the profits from it. Smart, and people are doing it. Lols.
04/10/2014 10:49 am
IronPigman75
Ya they are have ya got a problem with it
04/09/2014 4:56 am
pieter246
IGN: coolboy246
name: Pieter
Maturity(1-10): 8
Skype(MUST have): pieter.simons3 ( no mic tho)
Minecraft experience: I am almost playing mc for 2 years now. Most of the time i am playing kitpvp/pvp. I am good at building and like to mess with plugins.
Moderating experience: I have already been staff on 4 servers. I already tried to create my own server but it failed unfortunately. I am good with lots of plugins! ( essentials,groupmanager,multiverscore,worldedit,worldguard,nametagedit,crackshot,holoapi/hologarphic ,....
Plugin experience: As i said above i am very good with plugins ( configuration and setting everything ready for a playable server) I am currently running a local host kitpvp server where i am trying lots of things out with new plugins or with the popular one's.
How can you improve the server?: I am sure i can improve your server with my experience in building/setting up servers. I can also create ranks,setting warps,build,create custom items with commands, creating GUI's,...
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be staff member of your server because i see finally a chance to prove my self to other ppl and show what i can do! As i said above i already tried to create a server but that failed, so i want to give it a new shot!
Things you like/are good at: I am good at creating things with essentials,groupmanager ,portals,kits,... I love to make these things, i also love to eat, play handball in my free time and i like to play mc to
Things you hate/are bad at: I hate it when i get spammed or getting trolled, i also hate the goddamn hackers on the pvp servers... I am quite bad at building some times, mostly when i am in a bad mood.
Timezone(GMT +/-): I live in Belgium but idk what the timezone is here lol.
How much you can play?: I can play 1-2h a day but sometimes i cant access the computer, in weekends i can be a couple of hours on.

Greetings,

coolboy246 aka Pieter
04/09/2014 12:11 pm
IronPigman75
Congratz! you got admin
04/08/2014 4:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SimpleHidan
Hello Sir Was Wondering If You Where Looking For a Admin Or Mod I Do Not Know Much About Plugins Or Mods But I Am A Great Helper And Know How To Make People Happy In A Server Without Giving Handouts I Am 19 Years Old And My Skype Is onepiecefan69
04/09/2014 2:49 am
IronPigman75
Yep you received admin
04/08/2014 4:38 pm
epicssboom
IGN:epicssboom
Other Ex:4 mod,2 admin,once Detective
times i could be on:2:15-10 Pm ceastern time zone
What could i do?I Could Moderate The Chat,Help Others When Needed, And Solve Problems
I Want to run for Head-Mod or just Admin
04/09/2014 2:49 am
IronPigman75
congratz you got admin
04/09/2014 3:08 am
IronPigman75
which country are you from cuz im not sure which skype name to add there are 2 edgar
04/09/2014 1:05 pm
epicssboom
Us whats your skype ill add you
04/08/2014 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Progamer763
Minecraft Username: master067

Country & Timezone: Central Time Zone, USA

Experience: I am experienced with the server i was Head-Admin as my highest rank i was demoted as most people know and i am not very proud of that. I know about all the commands for punishments. I am very experienced in the rules of the servers the required broadcasts due to me being a past staff member. I am experienced in how the server runs in things such as talking in main chat, punishments. I used to work on a server but due to complications that server is no longer available

Tell us about you: (Write about your hobbies, what you study etc.) Well to begin with, obviously my favorite hobby is minecraft. I like to study coding a lot in my spare time and I try to code plugins but, most of them don't go out to well. I also play basketball in my spare time and I like to experience lots of things outside of minecraft.

Why we should choose you: (Write about why we should pick you and what you can offer to our staff team) I believe that i should be on the staff team because i am experienced with servers. I know about the required things i would need to be a staff member such as punishment guidelines, how to appropriately talk in main chat and look professional. I am a very dedicated player i am on every single day after school, also every weekend. Sometimes instead of minecraft i decide to go out and do something such as the beach going to a friends house sports but everyone goes out on the weekends. I am a constant voter and I will vote everyday I also believe a good reason for me to become staff is that i am close friends with most of the staff team on other servers even the higher ranked staff members such as the admins and moderators are my friends and i plan to keep it that way.

Additional notes: (Write any additional notes you may want to include) Yes, i have been demoted twice now but if this application is accepted i am planning to turn around my attitude and become the best staff member i can possibly be i got demoted before but now i am surely learning to think about the consequences of my decisions that i make and promise to not slip up like i have notoriously done in the past. Thank you for your time.
04/08/2014 4:12 pm
IronPigman75
CONGRATZ! You have received admin hope to see you soon
04/08/2014 3:34 pm
BaconDev
Still need someone for plugins? If so what plugins would you like?
04/08/2014 3:35 pm
IronPigman75
all the plugins you can get for me if you do that for me ill give you admin
04/08/2014 11:40 am
IronPigman75
IronPigman75
YummyMochieIn Game Name
YummyMochie
Value: 13
Why do you wish to Co-Owner?
I personally think I should be a Co-Owner is because I can enforce the rules very well. I won't let anyone spam in the chat or be racist in any way. I will also help out in any way I possibly could. I would help out people with any problems they have. I would also welcome new players and be very helpful to them if they need anything at all. I also think that I can help out with maybe building some stuff, but only if you need it.

What puts you apart from others, and shows your capable of mod?
Well, maybe I know lots more plug ins. I know a lot of plugins, like all of the essentials commands, faction commands, mcmmo commmands, and many, many more. There are just so many plugins out there . I know commands like /kick or /mute and /tempban or /ban. All of those are in the essentials. There are also many other plugins I know. Like PlayerVaults, SilkSpawners, FastFood, WorldBorder, TimTheEnchanter, Votifier, and Buycraft. there are many others as well. It would just be too long of a list. I also know pretty much all of the commands of the WorldEdit plugin and McEdit plugin. I also know a lot about doing regions..

What have you done for others.?
Well I do welcome, and get a lots of thanks in the game. There will be more because I am new too this server then some. I can help them by telling comands because I am used too being a mod and admin. I am currently staff on aviciipvp.notchy.net. That is zUnknownFate's server and we have been good friends for a while. I am the Co-Owner on that server. Before when we had a different IP and before we made a new server I was a Co-Owner. It might not be up right now though. I am also about to be staff on another server that is being set up by one of my good friends Alexdude729. I will be Admin/Head-Admin on there. I have also been Admin on a server owned by dj828, but the server has been shut down . I have also been Co-Owner on another server run by my friend AmazingZebra/TriumphXD. That is all the experience I have had. And before I was Admin, I have been mod before.

What are your plans.:
I might be able too donate but thats the hard thing I am not sure.I think you should know that I really enjoy the server and I would love to help out in any way possible. I would also like to help out the server money wise and I will donate as much as I possibly can. I thank you for reading my application also and hope you consider me for Co-Owner
-YummyMochie Out
also are you good with warp setups?
04/08/2014 11:21 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
IGN: WorldeditGod
Nickname/name: Tommy
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Skype(MUST have): thomastech3
Minecraft experience: I started playing minecraft for about two years ago. I remember it was a cold day here in Sweden. I didn't have anything at all to do which gave me a thought about buying minecraft. As I didn't have any payment card, I asked my dad if he could buy it for me but I would pay my own money. He said yes. I played a lot of single player in the beginning while slowly moving towards multiplayer. I am almost only playing multiplayer at the moment of writing this and don't play my single player at all.
Moderating experience: I have been staff on alot of servers. I am currently hosting my own server. As I, myself, see it as a bit childish to list every single server you been staff on here I am not gonna list them. If you want a more specific list, give me a message on Skype.
Plugin experience: As stated above, I am currently hosting my own server which is wielding me alot of experience with plugins. I’m good with World Edit, World Guard, Group Manager, Pex, Factions, Essentials, and ETC. I have before hosted two servers from my own computer. They did of course not become big and that was the reason why I shut them down.
How can you improve the server?: I think I can improve the server by giving it my experience. I can give suggestions on plugins which makes the server better, help all players and of course, control staff applications if you would like.
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I love guarding servers. It mitt seem a bit weird but I just love hanging out on them. As said before I think I would fit because I have been staff on many other servers.
Things you like/are good at: I think I am good at controlling the community, building amazing builds with World Edit, playing minecraft and giving them a great time, and of course, eating food .
Things you hate/are bad at: I am really bad at building from my eyes but I don't really am bad at anything. Things I hate could be players capitalizing every beginning of a word, for instance, "This Is A Thing I Like The Most". I also don't like players writing childish if you know what I mean, not capitalizing beginnings of sentences etc.
Timezone(GMT +/-): I think New England is in GMT 1+ or 2+ but I am not quite sure.
How much you can play?: I can play alot on weekends and weekdays .
Extra(not necessary): Please accept this application.

Sincerely,

Thomas Bergman
04/08/2014 11:41 am
IronPigman75
CONGRATZ! You have earned Head-admin and hope to see you soon on the server once we get it setup
04/08/2014 11:19 am
YummyMochie
In Game Name
YummyMochie
Value: 13
Why do you wish to Co-Owner?
I personally think I should be a Co-Owner is because I can enforce the rules very well. I won't let anyone spam in the chat or be racist in any way. I will also help out in any way I possibly could. I would help out people with any problems they have. I would also welcome new players and be very helpful to them if they need anything at all. I also think that I can help out with maybe building some stuff, but only if you need it.

What puts you apart from others, and shows your capable of mod?
Well, maybe I know lots more plug ins. I know a lot of plugins, like all of the essentials commands, faction commands, mcmmo commmands, and many, many more. There are just so many plugins out there . I know commands like /kick or /mute and /tempban or /ban. All of those are in the essentials. There are also many other plugins I know. Like PlayerVaults, SilkSpawners, FastFood, WorldBorder, TimTheEnchanter, Votifier, and Buycraft. there are many others as well. It would just be too long of a list. I also know pretty much all of the commands of the WorldEdit plugin and McEdit plugin. I also know a lot about doing regions..

What have you done for others.?
Well I do welcome, and get a lots of thanks in the game. There will be more because I am new too this server then some. I can help them by telling comands because I am used too being a mod and admin. I am currently staff on aviciipvp.notchy.net. That is zUnknownFate's server and we have been good friends for a while. I am the Co-Owner on that server. Before when we had a different IP and before we made a new server I was a Co-Owner. It might not be up right now though. I am also about to be staff on another server that is being set up by one of my good friends Alexdude729. I will be Admin/Head-Admin on there. I have also been Admin on a server owned by dj828, but the server has been shut down . I have also been Co-Owner on another server run by my friend AmazingZebra/TriumphXD. That is all the experience I have had. And before I was Admin, I have been mod before.

What are your plans.:
I might be able too donate but thats the hard thing I am not sure.I think you should know that I really enjoy the server and I would love to help out in any way possible. I would also like to help out the server money wise and I will donate as much as I possibly can. I thank you for reading my application also and hope you consider me for Co-Owner
-YummyMochie Out
04/08/2014 11:39 am
IronPigman75
Nice app by the way
04/08/2014 11:29 am
IronPigman75
CONGRATZ! you are going to be co-owner . By the way there's no need to donate dont worry you will be co-owner no need to donate unless you want to help support the server so i can use the money and buy some things that we would need. ALSO are you able to advertise? i would appreciate if you could please reply back if you will advertise
04/09/2014 2:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
2000dds
Buy some things we will need... LOL
04/08/2014 11:13 am
IronPigman75
once i have all my admins builders mods and co-owner i will say the ip for the server. It will take at least 5-7 days to to decide who i am picking
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome