StarWars KoToR Server (Roleplay)

sirbonzaiatak's Avatar sirbonzaiatak6/12/14 7:52 pm
1 emeralds 598 5
8/29/2015 10:22 am
Longbow520's Avatar Longbow520
(You can skip this intro to get right to the point) Let me start with a little bit of a back story. There is nothing I have loved more in my childhood that Star Wars. The first way I was sucked into Star Wars was by watching the Clone Wars with my dad, and I had a huge crush on Natalie Portman. Eventually, (three days later), I watched every single other movie by marathon. I was immersed, nothing was more interesting that this- and it was not over. Over the course of years I would play outside like a jedi or clone trooper with my neighbors (corny stuff huh?) and played all the games as they came out. After Episode III I did not know what to do with myself. That is when I went back and played the KoToR games. They were absolutely incredible, and now the first one is my favorite game of all time. Revan is my hero. Now that I look back on it, I understand the opportunity I have been given to make a roleplaying project beyond epic proportions with Minecraft. I played one a few years ago and it was very fun, but there was no future, nor a goal. It lasted maybe a month. That was a few years ago. I have up Minecraft for a long time and now I wish to come back to it in order to bring the community KoToR, a story continued from the alternate ending to the first KoToR.

(If you skipped, continue here for the main point) My plan will take some time, yes. I want to make a server (most likely with realms) in order to recreate the universe from KoToR. I am no avid Minecrafter, my building will be limited. My focus will be on the lore and figuring out how the server will work while also recruiting the correct people. I want those who are as interested in this as I am. I have nothing really figured out as of now, I just need to know I will have dedicated workers. I need people who can use plugins and what not, builders, and players as well. This is an effort for all of us, but I will host the server.
So far all I have figured out is that it will take place after the Battle of the Star Forge, in the eyes of Revan- a sith once more. There will be four sides- Sith on Korriban, Jedi on (Ideas? Maybe Coruscant?), Republic on Manaan, and there will be other classes to choose from! There will be a balance of power, only those who truly help a lot will be granted with high status characters, although you can always work your way up by playing! There will be plugins for force powers, lightsaber/blaster use, NPC's, and hopefully we can get working ships for flying around and swoop racing. I want classes such as Jedi/Sith, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, Soldier, Salesman, and many more. It will be harder to become a high profile class. The currency will not be part of a plugin- I want to use items as credits.

So, enough plan making for now, who wants to join? Leave your IGN's and your thoughts/advice as well! Everyone is welcome. Even for those who never played KoToR, you will learn. This thread will become more formal as we go on.
sirbonzaiatak
Level 39 : Artisan Enderdragon