StormHaven [WHITE LISTED] [PRIVATE] [24/7]

ifiwasmatrix's Avatar ifiwasmatrix10/4/15 8:32 am
1 emeralds 127 3
10/4/2015 7:23 pm
ifiwasmatrix's Avatar ifiwasmatrix
StormHaven

Welcome to StormHaven! This is a FRESH, NEW, FRIENDLY, PRIVATE community that was started by a few friends, and hope to grow to become a family.
StormHaven is a private and vanilla server that you must apply and go through a interview process to join. This is to make sure that the players on the server
are friendly and mature. Please read this post in it's entirety before applying to join.

Introduction

StormHaven is a SEMI-VANILLA Minecraft server, meaning it has few plugins in place to manage permissions and the greifing. There is no Factions or Towny.
To be accepted, you must meet all the requirements listed in this post. After your application is accepted, you will undergo an interview to see if you
are fit to be part of our community. The interview is mainly made of personality questions; to see if you're a nice person and willing to come here and have fun with
the rest of the community, instead of someone who comes on to grief everyone. You cannot have the interview without being accepted from your application.

Rules:

1. No pillaging of any kind. (Killing, looting, or griefing)
- An exception to this rule is if two parties agree to a duel.
2. No hacking/modding of any kind.
- An exception to this rule is Optifine.
3. Do not link things in public chat, use PM
4. Do not be disrespectful in any way
- This includes, but is not limited to, racism,
name calling, sexistism, discrimination of religion,
and much more.
5. Do not spam anything.
- This includes, but is not limeted to,
chat, redstone, tnt, etc.
6. Do not advertise anything.
7. Do not backseat administrate.
- This is acting like a staff member when
you arent one.
8. Do not disobey staff members, they're here to help. If you have an issue, report it to a higher-up.

All rules are subject to change.

--------------------------------

Requirements

Click to reveal
You must meet the following requirements to consider applying for StormHaven:
1. You must be 14 years or older
2. You must have a microphone for the interview process
3. You must have Minecraft for AT LEAST 6 months
4. You must be mature, and able to handle yourself in certain situations. (I.E. don't encourage an argument.)
5. You must read and understand the server rules.

Pre-Application

Before you apply, be sure to read the rules and understand the consequences of breaking them. Make sure you understand that you must check if you've been accepted
frequently because we wont tell you, we're just going to reply to your application. When you apply, just copy the application format and paste it in your reply, then
answer the questions. If you don't use the application format your application will be ignored.

Application Format:

Click to reveal
1. Your age:
2. How long you had Minecraft for:
3. Have you read the rules, and do you agree to all of them?:
4. Do you have a microphone and Skype? If so what's your Skype?:
5. Why do you want to join the server? (About half a paragraph):
6. Who, if anyone referred you to apply for our server?:
7. How do you find out about our server if someone didn't refer you?:

If you are accepted, you will receive a Skype message from management.
ifiwasmatrix
Level 7 : Apprentice Network