Strictly Factions Server Hiring

Pasquiddi's Avatar Pasquiddi2/20/17 10:13 pm
2/21/2017 2:50 am
Elvishwarrior's Avatar Elvishwarrior
New Server Factions or Nations!

Basically, it will be factions for right now going to add in Skyblock and RPG later.

Positions Open:

Builders:
- Must PM me builds to show experience
Bukkit Engineers:
- Need experienced people to help with server configs
Redstone Masters:
- Must show me work
Donators:
- I am running a Hermitpack Server right now and I would like a few people to help me with this expense. You will become an admin asap if hired. You need to help me pay for the server. I will pay the bulk of the cost. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED. JUST SOMETHING TO HELP OUT!

Please comment bellow or PM me this Info.

Do you feel comfortable speaking over discord?
Age: 18+ (I am 21) [if younger than 18 please feel free to PM me the info]
Time Zone: (I am US ET)
Username:
Experience:
Imaged/Image link:

This is open to anyone! LGBTQ, Male, Female, Black, White, Green, Yellow etc.. Equal Opportunities and chances to move to Moderators and Admins.

Thank you!
Pasquiddi
Level 1 : New Miner