Perks
Blue Builder Tag next to your name, rank & prestige
Access to all donator ranks
Dark Red Chat Colour
Players love you

Requirements
An eye for detail
Can build good quality items with a reasonable deadline
2 build projects published on PMC(We are flexible with this, depending on past experience)

Trainee(Helper/Mod)
Spaces: 5

Perks
Teal(&3) Trainee next to your name
Access to 3/4 of the donator ranks
Gold Chat Colour
Players love you

Requirements
Good moderation skills, (Not too strict, but have a limit)
Good fun
Prior Experience on a (semi-)popular server

To apply: Reply to this thread with the rank you are interested in, and we will reply to that with a Discord link to the rank's staff application zone or if you don't want to use discord
Fill out this form:

Name:
IGN:
Age(Doesn't matter, we just want to know for our database):
Rank Wanted from List Above:
Why do you want the rank:
Why do you feel like we should choose you amoungst the rest of the applicants?:
Anything Else:

More Ranks will be put here if ranks open up

--------------------------------------------

What is StygianMC?

StygianMC is a new OP Prison server, with many Custom Plugins, Unique features and Fun!
It is currently under construction, and has been for a month.
ReefPHP
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2016 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BarneyForLife
Minecraft Application
Hello My Name is Levi, I Like Being Called Pink Though.
Ign:PinkCraftBlue
Why Do I Want The Rank: I Want This Rank Because I am a Very Experienced Player in Minecraft and Staff So I Think I Can Help. I Am Really Nice But I Can Be a little mean if someone is mean to me or another Player. Also I Have great experience with Commands and Plugins so if you need help Ill be here. I Have Been Playing Minecraft For 7 Years Now So I Can Help With mostly Everything. I Am Not That Good at building but if needed I Definitely Will Help With Anything.I Also Want The Rank Because I Want to help this server Grow, I Love Prison Servers so I Hope I Came to the right Place.
Why Do I Feel Like I Should be Picked: I am Not Really Trying to be mean or competitive but I do think I Should Be Picked Because I Have Been Owner Once Co-owner Twice Head-Admin 4 Times, Admin twice and Mod, 3 Times.I Have Been Promoted to Co-Owner from Head-Admin once to. But The Main Reason I Think I Should Be Picked is Because I am a Really Active and Nice Person.

Have a Nice Day! ~Bye and Thx~
05/25/2016 2:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Amazing_Beast
Contact me on skype:TheBeastSasuke
05/25/2016 1:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
stormy_swe
Hello. My name is Simon or as people call me Stormy. I'd like to apply for the Trainee rank but mostly for helper since I don't consider myself a worthy "Mod" I know how to do things but I don't like to moderate people.
Anyways heres the template you wanted .

Name: Simon ^^
IGN: Stormy_swe'

Age(Doesn't matter, we just want to know for our database): I'm 15 years old and my birthday is 30th of may

Rank Wanted from List Above: Trainee.

Why do you want the rank: I want the rank beacuse 1. I love prison servers and I want to help out as much as I can. 2. I love helping people with random small things. ( can be bigger things aswell )

Why do you feel like we should choose you amoungst the rest of the applicants?: Well, first of all I'm very nice to everyone and try to keep good grammar. I'm not born in a county that has english as mother language but I'm pretty good . I try to not be unfair to anyone even if I know them irl but sometimes I can leet people through will small things a little longer. Its not that I'm too strict but after a while you have to tell people to stop.

Anything Else: I'm from sweden. I'm 15 years old so I still go in school meaning I can't be online all the time. I also like to play other games besides Minecraft so that may take up a little bit of time but I try to stay online on the server to check in when I can. also I got skype and can talk if needed.

Hope I get accepted. No worries if I don't.
05/25/2016 12:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
ReefPHP
Please note: You can apply for "Builder" or "Trainee"

Please do not reply asking for Administrator or Moderator.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome