Suggestions for things to do online?

starzach9's Avatar starzach912/18/14 10:36 pm
1 emeralds 445 5
12/19/2014 11:06 am
VeryMadCrafter's Avatar VeryMadCrafter
HI! So lately I've been bored online and am wondering if any of you have suggestions of fun things to do and websites to visit.
starzach9
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/19/2014 11:06 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Watch some funny Youtube vids
12/19/2014 11:02 am
Level 1 : New Network
Pyr0mrcow
Go outside.

Don't Starve's multiplayer finally came out. Don't Stave Together. It's technically a separate game, but free if you have the normal game when they finish the beta (early 2015), or $5 (if you have the normal game) if you're impatient and want to derp around with ghosts now.

(I just narrowly escaped taking a Wiki Walk from that article.)
12/19/2014 7:44 am
Level 33 : Artisan Taco
Qubish
starzach9HI! So lately I've been bored online and am wondering if any of you have suggestions of fun things to do and websites to visit.

What i do is i go onto my server, sometimes i work on a project or something, but most of the time me and my staff just fly around laughing, talking and having fun. We are still looking for players, the server is player-built community.
12/19/2014 3:44 am
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
TvTropes. It will take up all your time. The Wiki Walk is forever. There is no stopping. You will browse as you wake up, as you fall asleep, while you eat. You will browse on your death bed: And you will enjoy every moment.

Now, seriously. Quoth the Home Page:

Click to reveal
What is this about? This wiki is a catalog of the tricks of the trade for writing fiction.

Tropes are devices and conventions that a writer can reasonably rely on as being present in the audience members' minds and expectations. On the whole, tropes are not clichés. The word clichéd means "stereotyped and trite." In other words, dull and uninteresting. We are not looking for dull and uninteresting entries. We are here to recognize tropes and play with them, not to make fun of them.

The wiki is called "TV Tropes" because TV is where we started. Over the course of a few years, our scope has crept out to include other media. Tropes transcend television. They reflect life. Since a lot of art, especially the popular arts, do their best to reflect life, tropes are likely to show up everywhere.

We are not a stuffy encyclopedic wiki. We're a buttload more informal. We encourage breezy language and original thought. There Is No Such Thing As Notability, and no citations are needed. If your entry cannot gather any evidence by the Wiki Magic, it will just wither and die. Until then, though, it will be available through the Main Tropes Index.

We are also not a wiki for bashing things. Once again, we're about celebrating fiction, not showing off how snide and sarcastic we can be.

Enough about what we are not. Go on, have a look at the welcome page, and have fun!

TvTropes is very addictive. You can't get out. You don't wanna get out. You will learn. You will laugh. You will cry. And, quoth The Eagles: But you can never leave (Plenty of room at the Hotel California [Insert note symbol here])
12/18/2014 10:58 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
David5886
Cybernations is somewhat fun and old, I just got into it, give it a try! go to cybernations.net
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome