Summer Camp RP

Anything that isn't Minecraft-related or doesn't go anywhere above goes here.

Post Permalink
by Poke » 2/11/2012

Introduction:
This is my second time hosting an RP. It's a supernatural/non-supernatural Camp in the sense that there are some normal students. And at the same time, supernatural students who usually keep there identities hidden to mortals.

Storyline:
Basically, you've enrolled in a Summer Camp. Not much to it. You share a Cabin with another. But beware. You could be sharing your Cabin with a supernatural...
the supernaturals try to hide their powers, you never know, someone could be watching.

Rules:
1) No overpowered characters. Have a weakness maybe?
2) No troll applications.
3) Definitely no god-modding.
4) Have fun!

Also, this is not a Server RP. If you even ask about it you'll be declined.

Application Format:

Normal Student:
Code: Select all
Character Name:
Character Age:
Personality:
Backstory:

Supernatural Student:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Race:
Abilities:
Personality:
Backstory:

Normal Teacher:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Personality:
Subject:
Backstory

Supernatural Teacher:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Race:
Abilities:
Subject:
Personality:
Backstory:

RP Thread: summer-camp-thread-t48866.html

Accepted people:
DaHomie00-James Max
iRilo-Kateli
coco12570-Dahg
Adam_sharkman999-Adam case
Scarifar-Press
AquaUmbreon-John HardGrave
BlackWTF-Clevat Ddrect
Gobble124-Bryce Anderson
CutthroatBeast-Helix "Skarr" Morph
CallOfShady-Razor
Iamquiet-Eddie Willams
earth07-Devin Winsley
Brennareads-Kate Turnip
mdaddy14100-Eltrix Tall
trenty43-William Griffith
pacopdpp-neil armstrong
clemsonfan001-Michael Ryneheart
Roxthesox-Velrah

And the people able to accept:
pokemonboy100
BlackFTW
coco12570
mdaddy14100
Roxthesox
Mcvpond1
iHazRabiez
ONI_LINK

And that sums up the Thread, happy Applying.
Last edited by Poke on 2/16/2012, edited 12 times in total.
ImageImage
Forum Moderator
Level 14
Journeyman Pokemon
Says: "Splish-splash"
Minecraft: pokemonboy100
mc_server: Probably.

Post Permalink
by DaHomie00 » 2/11/2012

Character Name:James Max
Character Age:17
Race:Human
Abilities:Psychic,Telekinetic
Personality:He usually makes friends easily and wont be scared ever. He went through a
Haunted Mansion and didnt even flinch
Backstory:Well James wasnt a normal kid,he saw strange things like a UFO and a Ghost.He can make a car float with his mind.Oh, and how he got hes Psychic and Telekinetic powers was when he was 15, he went to a strange place somewhere in his town.He liked to explore haunted places so he went inside.So then inside it was all dark ,then he saw something purple it came to him real fast.He tried opening the door as he thought it was something that is going to kill him.But the purple mist came around James.So then the mist dissapeared and he felt nothing but then when he tried opening the door again it was floating by his hands. So thats how he got his powers. Also one of his weaknesses are small animals since he dosent want to hurt them.
I am a Groudon,and Vector the Crocodile of PMC,Also a Vampire

Help this guy grow to!

Help this Robotic dragon

Samething
Level 34
Artisan Dragon
Says: I'll be waiting
Minecraft: ohtko
mc_server: Dragons

Post Permalink
by heartshapedBox » 2/11/2012

Character Name: Kateli (kate-el-ee)
Character Age: 17
Race: Elf
Abilities: Nothing, just a regular elf ^-^
Personality: Loves hanging with her friends, and she is the only girl elf so far. She has no crushes on anyone - yet.
Backstory: A regular elf who wants to be a pilot when she grows up. She has pink hair. She is great in all subjects, and her favorite is Creepology.
woops i don't have signature lol lel lawl lool
Level 1
New Miner
Says: cats
Minecraft: iRilo

Post Permalink
by Pinkie_Pie12570 » 2/11/2012

Character Name: Dahg
Character Age: 19
Race:Shape Shifter
Abilities: Can shape shift
Personality: Nice, And likes stuff.
Backstory: *Blah Blah Blah* Y we need a back story

Level 23
Expert Warrior
Says: Death is nothing to be feared, Pain is.
Minecraft: Pinkie_Pie12570/Coco12570
mc_server: None at the moment

Post Permalink
by Adam_sharkman999 » 2/11/2012

Character Name: Adam case
Character Age: 13
Race: merman
Abilities: breath underwater and speed swimming
Personality:calm, and very distant
Backstory: he was raised in a small house on the coast he discovered a seacave and fell in it just happened to be a full moon and he was made in to a merman he transforms when in contact with water.
Level 9
Apprentice Skinner

Post Permalink
by Scarifar » 2/11/2012

Character Name: Press
Character Age: 16
Race: Human with supernatural abilities
Abilities: To create things from thin air
Personality: Kind, doesn't like to see bullying, and stands up for himself and others.
Backstory: He was any other kid, until, at the age of 12, he discovered his abilities by accident, when he wanted a new pair of shoes and actually made them appear in his hands. He was shocked and impressed at the same time. After several years went by, he wondered what he should do when he heard an advertisement about a summer camp. He asked his parents to let him go, and ,of course, they did.
Last edited by Scarifar on 2/11/2012, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Crafter
Says: I will eat you. >:D (Painis Cupcake)
Minecraft: scarifar
mc_server: Still looking.

Post Permalink
by AquaUmbreon » 2/11/2012

Character Name: John HardGrave
Character Age: 16
Race: Human
Abilities: Super Speed
Personality: A good fellow makes friends very easy and is very great at art
Backstory: John was a normal boy he'd hangout with his friends play games and other stuff. His parents thought that he'd become a famous artist but like everyone knows artists are only noticed when they're dead. But one day him and his friends were walking and heard a loud BOOM! they quickly ran to see what it was. It was some sort of rock that fell from the sky, they all were suprised but John carefully walked up to it and touched it and instantly became unconsisious but the next day he had'nt felt better in his life he could ran faster than everyone!
Level 21
Expert Skinner

Post Permalink
by BlackFTW » 2/11/2012

Character Name: Clevat Ddrect (Cleh-vatuh Drectuh)
Character Age: He's 16. :p
Personality: Despite being a rather built and muscular guy, he's usually that silent guy that no one really notices and doesn't talk much.
Backstory: A excellent player in various sports, mostly Football, his grades in school are sub-par, but yet he passes. Just barely, though. Out of boredom, he one day just decided to go to this Summer Camp, unknowing of the supernaturals there. His biggest weakness is that he's afraid of being alone, of being the center of attention, and isn't very leg-stable. A simple leg sweep will send him crashing to the ground.

Lol, I'm the only normal guy. :3 I already see it now:
"Clevat opens the door to cabin, and then, notices >Insert name here< using super natural abilities to >insert ability here<. "DAH FUQ!?" Clevat screamed out loud."
Last edited by BlackFTW on 2/11/2012, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Miner
Says: "Swig! Sit on her!"

Post Permalink
by DaHomie00 » 2/11/2012

BlackFTW wrote:Character Name: Clevat Ddrect (Cleh-vatuh Drectuh)
Character Age: He's 16. :p
Personality: Despite being a rather built and muscular guy, he's usually that silent guy that no one really notices and doesn't talk much.
Backstory: A excellent player in various sports, mostly Football, his grades in school are sub-par, but yet he passes. Just barely, though. Out of boredom, he one day just decided to go to this Summer Camp, unknowing of the supernaturals there. His biggest weakness is that he's afraid of being alone, of being the center of attention, and isn't very leg-stable. A simple leg sweep will send him crashing to the ground.

Lol, I'm the only normal guy. :3
Lolz

Help this guy grow to!

Help this Robotic dragon

Samething
Level 34
Artisan Dragon

Post Permalink
by Poke » 2/11/2012

coco12570 wrote:Character Name: Dahg
Character Age: 19
Race:Shape Shifter
Abilities: Can shape shift
Personality: Nice, And likes stuff.
Backstory: *Blah Blah Blah* Y we need a back story

It assists in finding out your personality. Also, it's something you can roll back on if you need to explain your characters past.

Also, everyone is accepted.
ImageImage
Forum Moderator
Level 14
Journeyman Pokemon
Says: "Splish-splash"
Minecraft: pokemonboy100
mc_server: Probably.

Post Permalink
by Gobble124 » 2/11/2012

CAN WE HAVE SOME NORMAL KIDS TO? GOD!

Character Name: Bryce Anderson
Character Age: 16.
Abilities: If you've seen X-Men He's like Professor Xavier or Jeen Grey. He can Listen to peoples thoughts and talk to them to. He can also lift thing with his mind but rarely does.
Personality: He's a very upbeat guy who's always been among the popular but never mean to the lesser beings in school. He's amazing at sports which has a little bit to do with his powers because he's always one step ahead. He's the kind of guy you count on to get you out of trouble and who you want to be your best friend.
Backstory:When he was 10 he discovered his powers when he realized he could tell that his friend's was lying to him and was thinking about in his thoughts but not saying it. Later that day when he was watching TV he wanted the remote and it floated toward him. Bryce always tried to keep his powers a secrete and mostly has. He is always looking for opposition in sports and when he found a camp that was all around he signed up right away.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Level 10
Journeyman Toast
Says: I am the Gobble Of PMC! .....That made sence right?
Minecraft: Gobble124

Post Permalink
by DaHomie00 » 2/11/2012

Gobble124 wrote:CAN WE HAVE SOME NORMAL KIDS TO? GOD!

Character Name: Bryce Anderson
Character Age: 16.
Abilities: If you've seen X-Men He's like Professor Xavier or Jeen Grey. He can Listen to peoples thoughts and talk to them to. He can also lift thing with his mind but rarely does.
Personality: He's a very upbeat guy who's always been among the popular but never mean to the lesser beings in school. He's amazing at sports which has a little bit to do with his powers because he's always one step ahead. He's the kind of guy you count on to get you out of trouble and who you want to be your best friend.
Backstory:When he was 10 he discovered his powers when he realized he could tell that his friend's was lying to him and was thinking about in his thoughts but not saying it. Later that day when he was watching TV he wanted the remote and it floated toward him. Bryce always tried to keep his powers a secrete and mostly has. He is always looking for opposition in sports and when he found a camp that was all around he signed up right away.

eh heh?

Help this guy grow to!

Help this Robotic dragon

Samething
Level 34
Artisan Dragon

Next

Return to General Discussion