Summon Invisible Armor Stand (Item Decoration) - HELP

EdFi's Avatar EdFi2/26/17 10:05 am
2 emeralds 6.9k 4
2/26/2017 5:02 pm
EdFi's Avatar EdFi
I'm trying to summon some invisible armor stands to use for my adventure map, but I can't figure out how/where to insert the commands that prevents players from manually adding and removing items from the stand(s).

The command I'm using is:
/summon minecraft:armor_stand ~ ~.7 ~0 {Invisible:1,NoGravity:1,Pose:{RightArm:[-100F,-0F,90F,]},ShowArms:1,Invisible:1}

I need one command that prevents a player from removing items and another one that prevents players from adding anything to it. Can someone please help me with this? I've looked at videos and forum posts but I can't understand a thing.

If you can't understand what I'm trying to create, have a look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk_wdlXSqdE

Thanks!
EdFi
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2017 5:02 pm
EdFi
Pepijn
EdFiThanks! Just one more question: I need:
- One armor stand where it's possible for me to place an item in one of the armor stand's hands but not remove it afterwards

{DisabledSlots:1974047}

EdFi- One armor stand where it's possible for me to place, replace and remove an item from the armor stand's hands.

{DisabledSlots:1973790}

EdFiOne armor stand where it's possible for me to place a hat on the armor stand but not remove it.

{DisabledSlots:991007}

When you said "place, but not remove" I assumed you wanted "replacing" blocked as well.

Thanks for your help!
02/26/2017 12:06 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
EdFiThanks! Just one more question: I need:
- One armor stand where it's possible for me to place an item in one of the armor stand's hands but not remove it afterwards

{DisabledSlots:1974047}

EdFi- One armor stand where it's possible for me to place, replace and remove an item from the armor stand's hands.

{DisabledSlots:1973790}

EdFiOne armor stand where it's possible for me to place a hat on the armor stand but not remove it.

{DisabledSlots:991007}

When you said "place, but not remove" I assumed you wanted "replacing" blocked as well.
02/26/2017 11:13 am
EdFi
Thanks! Just one more question: I need:
- One armor stand where it's possible for me to place, replace and remove an item from the armor stand's hands.
One armor stand where it's possible for me to place a hat on the armor stand but not remove it.
(All other slots have to be locked). What would these three commands look like?
02/26/2017 10:09 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
{DisabledSlots:2039583}

This will make sure nobody can remove, replace or place anything on the armorstand.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome