Survival Ace - Looking for Staff [All Positions]

MysticJelly's Avatar MysticJelly1/25/15 8:59 am
1 emeralds 68
Hey there!

My name’s Mystic Jelly, and I’m currently looking for some staff for my server. It will require some intense, dedicated, and experienced people to help the server grow. Let me give you a general idea of what you would be working for:

A survival server. It is more work than you think. It does have it’s own twists to it though. I will also have a custom minigame added soon, which probably does not involve much coding for all the custom plugins. For that reason, a developer position has been opened to speed up the process. Anyway, let’s get to the positions:

I am looking for the following:

(2 Admins)
(1 Plugin Manager, need’s to have general knowledge of configuring most of the bukkit plugins)
(3 Moderators)
(1 Manager, will need to have experience with hosting his/her own server before)
(Unlimited Builders)
(1 Experienced Developer)

You may submit your own application in the comments, but if you decide to copy/paste, please include some solid evidence for all the skills you mention.
Or, you may use this template:

*Skype will need to be required, only for messaging)

Name:
In-Game-Name:
Position you are applying for?
Previous experience? (Main part of the application, be descriptive)
What skills do you have to offer?
If you have any image proof or screenshots to share, it will strengthen your chances of getting accepted.

*This is for builder and developers only*
Click to reveal
Images of your previous builds? (builder)
Links or Screenshots of your previous plugins? (developer)
Thank you for reading, please don’t hesitate to add my skype if you have any questions. (edward.luo123)
MysticJelly
Level 1 : New Miner