⚔ Sword Craft Online ⚔ Helpers/Mod/Admins needed!

foxes3D's Avatar foxes3D4/23/17 9:03 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 44
5/17/2017 10:57 pm
foxes3D's Avatar foxes3D
Sword Craft Online

Staffing

We're currently looking for anyone interested in helping build a Sword Art Online based server and we need any kind of staff we can get since it's a huge project and we want to make this better than any other Sao based server currently out!

Reminder: We will not be paying any staff who join at this point since we are focusing on getting the server ready for launch, do not apply or join if you are only interested in getting payed.

Requirements

Discord is required + Joining our Discord.
Speak good English.
At least 2 hours per day online.
Working Mic.

Applications

Helper/Mod/Admin
Helper/Mod/Adminare important members of the team, you will be around to moderate the server and also bring more players in! Admin requirements are different: 15+ only.
What is your IGN:
How old are you:
Discord Username and numbers:
Timezone and online hours:
Have you watched SAO:
What job are you applying for: (Helper/Mod/Admin)
Why do you want to join the team:
Have you ever been an admin before: (Admin only question)
How would you deal with an argumentative player:
Prior staffing experience:
Are you currently staff on any other server:.

Builder
Builder is a strong part of the team, we are in dire need of very skilled builders that I will personally lead and build with. We are not taking on any trainees.
What is your IGN:
How old are you:
Have you watched SAO:
Why do you want to join the build team:
Whats you most skilled building area:
Prior server staffing experience:
Show 5 examples of builds(Required):
Are you currently staff on any other server:

Quest Designers, Developers, Plugin coders,DEV NEEDED
We need smart people for these jobs since coming up with lore for quests is an imaginative job. Developers are needed for help improving our website, and once the server is up help setting up plugins. Plugins coders are needed too since we have a few of our own ideas for things that there aren't plugins out there for already.

What is your IGN:
How old are you:
Have you watched SAO:
Why do you what to join this team and what particular job can you fill:
Skills in this area:
Prior server staffing experience:
Are you currently staff on any other server:
Examples of work in your chosen area: (If quest then design a quest and write it out here)(if modder show us some mod work)

Server Discord: https://discord.gg/VfMceBh
My Discord: Full_Metal_Foxx#0330

~Full_Metal_Foxx
foxes3D
Level 52 : Grandmaster Fox

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/17/2017 10:57 pm
foxes3D
Bump!
05/15/2017 9:36 pm
foxes3D
Bump..
05/14/2017 8:09 pm
foxes3D
The current staff are:
Owner: Full_Metal_Foxx
Admins: Waldxn
Mods: Dragonwing112 (Modeler)
Quest: Purplecharmander
Helpers: PixelizedCookie, Raven69, ObsoKnotty, Johnluke
Trial Staff: Excites

9 so far still looking for more active staff, Modder needed!
05/14/2017 5:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Excites
I have joined the discord.
05/14/2017 5:23 am
foxes3D
Join the Discord, It is a requirement..
05/14/2017 5:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
Waldxn
We are currently looking for a competent MODDER! Must be able to fluently code with forge!
05/14/2017 4:41 am
Excites
What is your IGN: Excites

How old are you: 15

Discord Username and numbers: Crown#3790

Timezone and online hours: UTC+12:00

Have you watched SAO: Yes I have. I've been an anime fan since 2011, after all these years SAO remains one of my all time favourites.

What job are you applying for: (Helper/Mod/Admin)? I would like to apply for admin, however I certainly understand that position with such high power and responsibilities will not be easily given out. Therefore I am willing to start from the bottom as helper, and work from there up to show my dedication for the server and hopefully be promoted in the foreseeable future.

Why do you want to join the team: SAO has always been one of my favourite anime. As I've had previous experiences with being staff,I believe that I have the knowledge, experience and dedication to benefit the server.

Have you ever been an admin before: (Admin only question): Yes, I have been admin on multiple servers, I have also been a helper on Mineplex, however I resigned due to personal issues. (I can send you my application for Mineplex if needed)

How would you deal with an argumentative player: Depends on their argument. If they are correct I would obviously do my best to correct the situation, however, if they are in the wrong I would reason with them until they understand, I believe that I am a very patient person and would not have any problems with such obstacles.

Prior staffing experience: I started playing Minecraft at around 2013. I recently took a one year break and have decided to return. I have been staff on numerous different servers, including: Helper, Moderator, Head Moderator, Admin and Head-Admin.

Are you currently staff on any other server: No, I have recently returned from a year-long break.
05/14/2017 2:38 am
foxes3D
Bump again..
05/12/2017 3:51 pm
foxes3D
Bump! Still looking for active staff
05/11/2017 11:39 pm
foxes3D
Bump!
05/11/2017 3:29 pm
Waldxn
Still looking for active staff!
05/11/2017 9:47 am
foxes3D
Contacted any applicants!
05/10/2017 9:35 pm
Lord_Lugh
What is your IGN: ObsoKnotty

How old are you: 19

Discord Username and numbers: ObsoKnotty #9341

Timezone and online hours: MST from 3pm- to as late as need be.

Have you watched SAO: Yes, I freaking love SAO

What job are you applying for: I would like to apply for Mod, but if I need too prove myself more to get up to there I would gladly just start out as a normal player getting up to helper and so on.

Why do you want to join the team: Well first of I love SAO and I would love to be part of a great community around that kind of server, I would also very much enjoy taking part in help build that community and creating an awesome server where everyone who joins feels welcome and loves the game they are playing, and because I know I could put my heart and soul into this server I know I could help create that.

How would you deal with an argumentative player: I would first want to know why the player is being argumentative and would follow steps such as : 1. Is what he saying a valid point or just dumb? 2. How disrespectful is he being, how big in the community is he? 3. Can and/or am I allowed to help him? 4. Is the situation resolved and/or how did he act during and after the situation? According to those general processes in my mine I would decide how early to mute and/or kick this person. If it got to persistent then temp ban to perm ban.

Prior staffing experience: The first time I was staff on a server was around 2012 and I have been staff many times since then, I have been in positions anywhere from Co-Owner to Jr helper.

Are you currently staff on any other server: No
05/10/2017 8:38 pm
foxes3D
Bump!
05/10/2017 8:31 am
Waldxn
Need active staff!
05/09/2017 11:59 am
foxes3D
Also contacted you SkyRaven
05/09/2017 5:38 am
SkyRaven
What is your IGN: Saiune
How old are you: 18
Discord Username and numbers: Raven69#3502
Timezone and online hours: EST
Have you watched SAO: Yes, but not the second season.
What job are you applying for: Admin
Why do you want to join the team: Hoping to start getting experience. Plus i love SAO.
Have you ever been an admin before: no, but hoping to start!
How would you deal with an argumentative player: I would warn them and if they dont listen ban them for a day. Depending on the situation.
Prior staffing experience: None, but hoping you will give me a chance.
Are you currently staff on any other server: No.
05/09/2017 12:12 am
Waldxn
We are still looking for Builders!
05/09/2017 12:23 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
TyFoxy
Any Moderator tasks open?
05/09/2017 11:58 am
foxes3D
Yes mod apps are open still
05/06/2017 1:20 pm
foxes3D
Bump.
05/05/2017 8:03 pm
foxes3D
Bump
05/04/2017 11:20 pm
foxes3D
Burp
05/04/2017 2:20 am
foxes3D
Bump, still looking for plugin devs for sponge and builders
05/03/2017 1:18 am
foxes3D
Bump
05/02/2017 12:37 am
foxes3D
bump
05/01/2017 7:04 am
foxes3D
Bump!
04/30/2017 7:59 pm
foxes3D
Ty for your apps, contacted both of you on Discord
04/30/2017 11:14 am
Level 1 : New Network
Corcus
IGN: Corcus

Discord Username: Corcus#4444

Have you watched SAO: One of my favourite anime. I've watched it probably 3 times.

Why do you want to join the build team: Obviously, to build and help you create the ideal server for SAO and Minecraft fans.

What's you most skilled building area: You mean style? Probably medieval/fantasy/modern. I can build Nordic, but not that good. I am also great with WorldEdit and landscaping.

Prior server staffing experience: I used to be Builder on BlitzNetwork (under development) but I left because the school was driving me crazy so I had no time. But now I am back and they don't need me anymore.

Show 5 examples of builds(Required): I will send you pictures on Discord.

Are you currently staff on any other server: No, being Builder on 2 or more servers at the same time is kinda dumb.
04/30/2017 8:21 am
Level 1 : New Network
Neon_Sushi_
What is your IGN:Jyushi_Popcorn
How old are you:15
Discord Username and numbers:Jyushi_Popcorn #1494
Have you watched SAO: Yes both seasons
Why do you what to join this team and what particular job can you fill: Because im good at my job and am skilled.
Skills in this area: Well it depends on what needs doing
Prior server staffing experience: Ownership of 2 servers and DEV on 3
Are you currently staff on any other server: Yes my 1 servers that is currently under heavy development and the other is open. they dont need my attention.
Examples of work in your chosen area: (If quest then design a quest and write it out here) You cant really write it out tbh.
04/29/2017 8:59 pm
foxes3D
Bump! Still looking for staff!
04/28/2017 5:14 pm
foxes3D
Bump...
04/28/2017 12:10 am
foxes3D
Bump!
04/28/2017 12:10 am
foxes3D
Bump!
04/26/2017 9:05 pm
foxes3D
Bump
04/26/2017 4:53 am
foxes3D
Go on the Discord and earn it like I said, just like builders get in for skill in building, you will get in for skill in helping, so show you can help on the discord ~
04/26/2017 2:13 am
II_iLLUSIONS_II
then ill be helper
and if u guys trust me thats the time u promote me?
04/25/2017 8:10 pm
foxes3D
Like I said, no helpers/mod/admins will be accepted, if you cannot give the time to help out first then no. I'm not just gonna give one of the highest trusted ranks to someone.
04/25/2017 10:22 am
II_iLLUSIONS_II
oh sorry here
What is your IGN:II_iLLUSIONS_II
How old are you:16
Discord Username and numbers:II_iLLUSIONS_II#7760
Have you watched SAO:yes
Why do you what to join this team and what particular job can you fill:Im Actually wanna be Admin cuase i really like to help server as posible as i can u guys can to trail admin if u guys trust me thats the time u can put me to admin i really need this job
Skills in this area:helping players catching hackers and respect help players
Prior server staffing experience:i have experience being co owner and head admin on servers but they close it cause not much players join
Are you currently staff on any other server:yes in the old days
Examples of work in your chosen area: (If quest then design a quest and write it out here)Admin help players catch hacker and mostly dont let the server be grief
04/24/2017 9:50 pm
foxes3D
bump
04/24/2017 4:26 pm
foxes3D
That isn't my application, don't just copy paste from other places please.
04/24/2017 10:15 am
II_iLLUSIONS_II
What is your In-Game-Name?II_iLLUSIONS_II

What is your Age? 15

What languages do you speak? English.

What is your Discord name (This should include a number)?II_iLLUSIONS_II#7760

How many hours per week can you contribute to the server? 24/7

When are you usually on (Times in PST)? 3 PM - 7 PM PST

How many servers are you currently staff on (List the ranks you hold)? I am currently Moderator on one server, but I am planning to leave as they are immature and unprofessional.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? I can dedicate myself to the server. I would do my best to help the community grow. I enjoy interacting with players and overall bringing a positive vibe to the server.

Describe what you've learned from being an Admin or Mod on previous servers? Never take criticism seriously. Think of it as a motivation that will help you move forward, and always understand the difference between criticism and constructive criticism.

Are you proficient in solving problems, explain? I am not the best, but I can put all my effort into it. Sometimes I don't think of the obvious but am knowledgeable on how to deal with problems.

In your own words, why are moderators/admins necessary on a server? Staff members are always necessary because there are always people that could potentially breach the server rules and staff members are needed to stop it.

Describe the extent of your knowledge with basic commands? I know the majority of the commands of Essentials (not sure if there's a deep side of Essentials that I am unaware of). I am pretty efficient at WorldEdit. I have a lot of experience with GroupManager, as I used to be a Developer on a server 2 years ago. I am familiar with permissions as well.

Describe, in your own words, what professionalism means? Someone who takes pride in their profession in which they are skilled at. This could be applied in real-world events such as athletes, musicians, etc.

How can you contribute to our community? I could contribute by doing my best to keep players in check, making sure they enjoy the server and want to stay in the long run. I can also help the community grow my referring players to check out the community that would ensure them that they would be happy if they were to join.
what the ip too:
04/24/2017 1:28 am
foxes3D
There are no exceptions, sorry but if you cannot dedicate the time to earn the helper by helping, you do not deserve it. Simple as. Helpers can also work there way up to mod/admin so it isn't an easily earned rank.
04/24/2017 1:25 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
arieana
If you are helping out, your are technically a helper, soooooooo.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome