Synotrek Server Recruitment

Harctona's Avatar Harctona2/7/15 11:33 am
5/4/2015 4:01 pm
linjago's Avatar linjago

Introductions
Hello, I am Harctona. I am head of the recruitment team for this gaming comunity known as 'Synotrek'. We are a group of people who just love to game togeather and we have decided we would like to make a server.

Now of course we are going to need a team for this, and as we all have busy lives we feel it would be in our best interests to recruit several staff members.

What are you signing up for?
We would ideally like to create a semi-vanilla survival server with as minimal plugins as possible. As a member of staff on this server you will be expected to be on as often as possible. You will need to be able to aid all the 'whiny' players without complaints, carry out disciplinary action with no mercy and still manage to maintain a healthy, friendly relationship with the members of the community.

Your job as a member of staff will actually be relatively easy, as we are going for the minimal approach the server should basically be idiot proof. Well, that's the idea anyway.

Positions Available
Head Admin (x1)
Admin (x2)
Moderator (x4)

Although we do not require, I am looking for people who wish to aid me in creating websites and configuring plugins.

Applying
Please fill this out

Name:
Minecraft Name
Position:
100+ words on why I should hire you:
Harctona
Level 20 : Expert Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2015 4:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
linjago
Name: linjago
Position: Moderator
Why you should hire me:

You should hire me for moderator because, well, I love to help our servers and improve them! These are some of the servers i'm staff on and helped out: Spikecraft - Admin, CrystalConPvP - Co-Owner, Metzcraft - Moderator, Awesomecraft - Moderator Dingocraft - Builder, Jammycraft - Admin, SimplePvP - Builder, DANMC - Helper, InfinityPvP - Admin and more! I am pretty good with redstone and building. I have been playing since version 0.9 but got the game in 1.2.3. I know a decent amount of commands and world edit. You should also hire me because, I love vanilla minecraft and minecraft is being overrun by minigames and crap, which makes this is favorite server! I would love to be staff on my favourite server! Hmm, I am missing something in this application, I can feel it, but I just can't remember. So if I am missing something please tell me on the server or on this post. Thank you for your time.

-linjago
02/28/2015 11:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ColonelFunbuns
Name: Nick
Minecraft Name: ColonelFunbuns
Position: Moderator (Peacekeeper)
Why I should be hired:
I've played this server for a little over a week now, and I can proudly say it is my favorite server of all time. I started playing minecraft around March 2014, which is around early 1.7 I believe. I'm still a bit of a noob however, and I took a fairly long break during the summer of 2014. I believe I can help keep the chat peaceful and friendly in an orderly and helpful manner. I would consider myself very mature for my age, but (like iPunisher mentioned in his application) I like to have fun as well. I have no prior experience as staff, but I feel this would be a good place to start as the current staff is very friendly and helpful. If a problem arises in chat, I will review my possible options, listen to the player's explanation (if there is one) and try to make the best possible decision on what do to in order to defuse the situation. For instance, if someone is spamming, cursing excessively, or advertising, I'll be sure to take action and/or mute them. If an argument begins between two players, I'll listen to their arguments and take action based on what has happened. Thank you for reading this application and I hope you consider me for the job.
02/27/2015 5:17 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
Head-Admin Application!

Name:
Brooke

Minecraft Name
HorseLover4Life (I changed it, it WAS FastestHorsie99.)

FastestHorsie99

Position:
Head-Admin
I love to help out, like helping servers and stuff. You should hire me, because I can do a lot for your server. I have various ways of contact. Twitter (Never in use), 3 emails (I only use one), instagram, phone, & skype. I am a master at creating enjin websites. I have made / developed 6 by myself, by hand. If you'd like the website IP's, ask me in skype. I am very active, extremely friendly to all staff & players, I have authority, I can manage staff, etc.
Here is my experience list:
(5) Owner (P.S. I have been official owner 2 times, but I partnered w/ servers & when there was a co-owner rank, I received owner.)
(10) Co-Owner
(1) SpecialAdmin
(1) SuperAdmin
(9) Head-Admin
(4) Developer
(1) Website-Admin (Website Developer)
(11) Administrator
(2) OP
(1) SpecialMod
(1) SuperMod
(8) Head-Mod
(11) Moderator
(4) Helper
(4) Builder
P.S.S. I have been promoted at least 15 times, in total. (At least!)
P.S.S.S. I have been playing MC & staffing servers since Beta 1.0 (When MC was released.)
I wanna help your server so much. I am very funny, friendly, and fun to hang out with! I am also Home Schooled & Catholic, which says a lot. Also, I can type 80+ words a minute, so that also says a lot.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!
Please consider me for Head-Admin!
02/27/2015 4:58 pm
M1d9etMan
Name: Ruaridh (Batman/ Midget Man)
Minecraft Username: Crimson_Bat
Position: Moderator

I believe I would make a suitable Moderator as I am very polite, enjoy being there to help others and prevent or dealing with any problems which could start between other players on the server. I am usually available and should be on the server most days. I have been picked to be a moderator, admin and even head admin on other servers and have had much experience being all three. If the even of any fight I will do my best to gather all evidence before making a verdict on how to deal with the problem. I will always hear out and help anyone which requires it and will not let personal preference over people to cloud any judgement I produce.
02/11/2015 5:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
I hope it's okay that I added custom scenarios and sample questions.
02/11/2015 5:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
Name: John
Minecraft Name: Technoman1130
Position: Head Admin
Why I am applying: I would like to apply because I feel there is a ton of potential for this server that I could help unfold. Being staff on this server would be a great experience, because through my past experiences of being a server owner, I know all the things that are needed to make the community happy and satisfied. To be honest, I really like to help people with problems that might occur to them. I have extensive plugin and command knowledge, so I most likely would be able to solve their problem.

How I will help: Overall, I can help players feel welcome when they join this community, and I can help with problems that anyone might have, and although I like to be a nice person with a sense of humor, that doesn't mean that I am not mature. If a person has broken any sort of rule, I will carry out a punishment that is appropriate to the offense. Most times, I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but I do make exceptions. Just to display my skills, (And for entertainment) I will be making some scenarios that might occur on the server, and how I would deal with it.

A hacker has come online. He threatens to grief the server if we do not meet his needs.
Hacker: I will hack and ddos your server unless you make me owner and give me Op.
Me: This server has Ddos protection, so you can stop it with your threats. (Then I will kick him[Just in case he was joking.])
(Hacker) left the game.
(Hacker) joined the game.
Hacker: Oh, that's it! [Insert threat here ]
Me: (Bans the hacker due to threatening)
(Hacker) left the game.

Benny becomes frustrated and starts to say hurtful comments to other players.
Benny:[Insert a sequence of hurtful comments here]
Me: Benny, please refrain from talking like that. That could hurt someones feelings and potentially could get you banned.
Benny: I don't care! [Insert more comments here]
Me: (Mutes Benny for 1 hour[Enough time for him to calm down])
One hour later....
Benny: (Continues to curse at other players)
Me: (Bans Benny due to Cursing and Misconduct.)

Thanks for letting me apply!
(Disclaimer): I do not have a microphone so I can not voice-chat on Skype.
I hope my application was fun to read and persuasive. Thanks!
02/11/2015 5:36 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ZeroUnleashed
Name: Vincent
Minecraft Name: _AbsoluteZero_
Position: I will take any available position
100+ words on why I should hire you: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha (before there was even survival) so i have much experience as a player, staff member and even owner. I can help out in all sorts of ways like, with permissions, i know the basics of group manager and pex. I can also help out with building, my friends say im a decent builder but i think i kinda suck. I am 13 but i am very mature for my age because i live with one busy working mom and 2 little brothers so when i was little i had to do a lot in the family. I will handle every situation with facts and not by personal opinion. I dont really like banning people since i believe that everyone deserves a second chance even the trolls... Of course i will be online a lot (if theres people on the server) so i can keep watch on players.

Thanks for reading!
02/11/2015 4:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TooGood4_Nae
Name: Brandon
Minecraft Name: matt1008
Position: Head-Admin or Admin or any current positions.
100+ words on why I should hire you: I think you should hire me brandon becuase i am a mature staff.I take stuff very serious about the Minecraft server community.My experience is also i just Shutdown my Network due to person Problems of Staff managment an i am Looking for Servers to join there community.I have been staff on many servers before but sadly retired. . Im 15 My maturity level is 10. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I live in a small town in Florida Orlando, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today. I appreciate you reading this and have a good Day.
02/11/2015 4:36 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
thespazninja
Name:Sean
Minecraft Name:
xInfinite
Position: Admin/Head-Admin
I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.5. I love building and playing with good communities. When I join servers, I have no intention to explore, grief, spam, build, I like to innovate. I like to help set up communities by creating cities and helping out other player. I have a lot of experience over the past 3 years from staff positions. Servers include: Nsuu Gaming, glowstonecraft, havensociety(I am a mod atm here), Aeroverse, Logville, xerocraft, and have owned my own server before. My skills as staff include a vast knowledge of methods and insight into what makes someone stay on a server. Also I know commands for Core, World Edit, and Other plugins that are similar. I also know how to protect against Ddos threats and other hackers that the server may run into. Another one of my staff skills includes building, as I said before I innovate rather than building, I've build a mass transit system, floating cities, and underground cities. As a staff member I look to help the server and It's players rather than abusing commands to make myself look better in every way. If you want to know anything else, send a skype message or a planet minecraft pm.

I would also like to state, that I can help configure plugins like permissions and any others you may need help with
02/11/2015 2:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
I'll PM you about this
02/12/2015 4:08 pm
Harctona
Okay
02/12/2015 4:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
I sent you my application. I hope you like it.
02/12/2015 5:07 pm
Harctona
I sent you a Skype contact request
02/11/2015 1:58 pm
Harctona
-BUMP-
02/10/2015 8:32 pm
TruStick
Name: Brendon Nestegard
Minecraft Name: Stick_YT
Skype: (required) Creepergoboomey1 (Sorry it's an Old name)
Position: Admin Or Mod.
100+ words on why I should hire you: I can deal with "Whiny" Or "Question asking" Players just fine, I won't get mad at them, I won't destroy their stuff or anything like that I will simply answer what they are asking with the correct answer. I'm 13 I'm quite mature for my age, I will make sure there is no hackers on the server (May I suggest NCP and Anti-Xray plugins) I have been playing MC for 4 Years, and have lot's of experience, I want to help if the server needs anything to be built, or just genral help, I know most useful plugins like Coreprotect pretty well and own my own server, I have been staff on other servers as well. I also think I should be staff because I have allll the time in the world, I can be on almost all the time, I'm in the Pacific Timezone and I go to online school so I'm usually full with free time.
02/10/2015 7:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Seduskie
Name: Jake
Minecraft Name: Bloxxit
Position: Admin/Head-Admin

100+ words on why I should hire you: I try to help out as much as I can. Everyone likes me, because I am always nice. I never get mad and never rage quit. I would help out on this server even if I don't make staff. I would try and keep hackers/griefers away. I would usually be on 1-2 hours a day.
I currently own 1 server. I have experience on dealing with problems and getting rid of hackers. I try to help out on all servers that I can. I know how to use all the bukkit commands and know how to use WorldEdit. I am also helper on a server which I forgot to say in the beginning. I love helping servers as much as I like playing MC.
02/10/2015 7:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Name:Magnus

Minecraft Name:Magnus_Denmark
Position:Head Admin, Admin, Moderator.
100+ words on why I should hire you:I'm very mature, and i have also respect to other players. I am also very experienced be'ing all the positions. The important, about me is, that you can fully trust me. I have proof, that I have bean staff, I'm also friendly, patient, and funny. I'm very active, i am also good with perms, bugs, plugins, etc. I love survival, i know all kind of servers, pretty much. I think, that I could be good staff, I know how hard it is. I think this server can be something special, and I want to be an apart of it. I can also build, to help more. I'm a good Builder, I am also good at moderate, finding bugs and glitches. I love just do'ing survival. I can do all things, pretty much.
02/10/2015 5:18 pm
00petar00
Name:Petar
Minecraft Name:Petar
Position: Head-admin ( i can start as admin )
I've owned minecraft servers before, i am looking for a server i can help improve and play on it.
I've also been a staff member countless times, been playing minecraft since alpha.
I know how to set up whole server (permissions,plugins)..
I know a lot about minecraft, i am very helpful and also very active.
Except being a good builder i can do almost anything.
I am very good at handling hackers, There's no command that i don't know almost.
I can help owner with setting up plugins/permissions and anything else he may need help with, you rarely find people with as much knowledge as me about plugins.
02/08/2015 5:05 pm
Mikey not Mickey
Name: Mike
Minecraft Name: Mikeymight
Position: Anything would please me.
When I first started Minecraft my main priority was to have fun and enjoy every possible moment I spent on it, whether it was finding diamonds, or getting exploded by a creeper. But when I joined servers I would never be able to do anything when I was being called out and teased, griefed, and slain by my own faction teammates who caught me off guard. From then I joined multiple servers to become staff and most of the time I was hired and promoted until the server couldn't hold itself together for much longer. I feel that I would be great help to the community because of my experience and my passion for stopping anyone who tries to break any rules. Although I have no advertisements for a server, I had multiple servers before which all went downhill. I decided to resign from becoming an owner to become apart of staff. I really enjoyed my time being staff on many servers and I would love to help out this community. When funds are low, I will be there to fill gaps, or try to fill it all in, because I am not anywhere close to being wealthy. I hope you consider my application. I wish best of luck to the community even if I am not accepted. Thanks for reading my applications.
-Mikeymight
02/10/2015 4:48 pm
Harctona
Please accept my Skype contact request.
02/07/2015 11:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
_iPuNiShEr_
Name: Mason
Minecraft Name: _iPuNiShEr_
Position: Head-Admin/Admin
Well to start off, I have been a member of the Minecraft community since April of 2012, which was around the 1.2.5 version. I have seen minecraft continue to grow and be successful. While doing this, I have gained an extreme amount of experience in being a player, staff member, and even owner. I am very mature for my age but I also know how to have fun. IN a difficult situation, I will listen to BOTH sides of the story (if there is 2+ sides) then I will look further into the problem myself. After this, I will make the best decision not only for the situation, but for the server, players, and community. I have never been demoted from a staff position the servers have just gone down due to lack of funds. My mission in Minecraft is to allow and create a great community for players and friends to come play this great game. I am a very outgoing person and love to meet new people and players. I cannot wait to meet you all in-game whether staff or not! Thank you so much for considering me for this opportunity and reviewing my application! See you there!

~Punisher
02/08/2015 4:54 pm
Harctona
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome