1.8 TACOTIME SMP SERVER | WHITELIST APPLICATION

Sa1tyTaco's Avatar Sa1tyTaco7/2/15 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 305 7
8/16/2015 3:31 pm
Bigmac9302's Avatar Bigmac9302
TACOTIME SMP WHITELIST APPLICATION
Hello there, Minecrafters!
I just opened up a new whitelisted 1.8 SMP server! Here is the application for this server. Yes, it does have a lot of questions, I just need to make sure I am getting the perfect people for my server! Thanks in advance for applying! I will let you know if you have gotten in within 1-3 hours of you applying. I am looking for around 20 people, so there is a lot of spots for you to join! (If a question is optional, I will put (Optional).)

Before the application, I ask you to read the following rules.
RULES:
1.There will be NO griefing and/or raiding. You will be immediately banned from the server, no excuses. You don't build it, you don't break it.
2.No cussing. It is not because it may not be mature, but because there is no reason to do it.
3.No disrespecting other players.
4.Do not spam.
5.Do not lie, or scam someone. Will lead to ban.
6.Do not build 1x1 towers or leave random blocks around.
7. Please do not ask for any kind of blocks or items from me, as even I will not have creative, OP, or commands, and will only use the console to give things to people if they were stolen.

WHITELIST APPLICATION:

1, What is your Minecraft username?
2. What is your age?(Optional)
3. Do you agree to all of the rules? Will you follow them?
4. How much can I expect to see you on this server?
5. Why do you want to join this SMP?
6. Will this be your primary server, or are you going to play on other SMP servers along with this one?
7. Are you good at building? Please attach some pictures of your best/worst builds.
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses in Minecraft? (Redstone, building, farming, etc.)
9. What kind of base do you plan on building if you get accepted? (In a mountain, castle, normal house. etc.)
10. Have you ever been banned? If you have, why?
11. Have you ever been muted/kicked/temp banned/etc.?
12. Why should I trust you?
13. Do you try to be nice to everyone? Are you ever in a sour mood?
14. Will you be helpful to people?
15.Email (To let you know if you got in or rejected.)

END OF APPLICATION
Thank you! Please be as descriptive as possible! And please tell the truth! There is not need to lie about your age or something. I don't care if your 93 or 3. If you are rejected, I will email/skype you the reason why, so if you try to apply somewhere else or just want to know why, I will let you know. I will try to reply as fast as possible, but it is just me because I have no other people helping me. And no, I don't need help!

I WILL EMAIL YOU THE IP ADDRESS IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED

(Again I will try and reply within an hour of you applying, if not, please be patient.)

If you need to contact me for reason, please email me at sa1tytacomc@gmail.com
Sa1tyTaco
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2015 3:31 pm
Bigmac9302
1, What is your Minecraft username? Bigmac9302
2. What is your age?(Optional) 12 turning 13 soon
3. Do you agree to all of the rules? Will you follow them? Yes I will
4. How much can I expect to see you on this server? I will play almost daily but i will say when i go on vacations
5. Why do you want to join this SMP? Because I have done a smp before but it had a bad community so I Want a server with a great community
6. Will this be your primary server, or are you going to play on other SMP servers along with this one? No other SMP server
7. Are you good at building? Please attach some pictures of your best/worst builds. I love building not so much great at it but i am working on it
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses in Minecraft? (Redstone, building, farming, etc.) I am oretty good at building and have a basic knowlodge in redstone
9. What kind of base do you plan on building if you get accepted? (In a mountain, castle, normal house. etc.) Probably a normal nhouse to start
10. Have you ever been banned? If you have, why? Nope
11. Have you ever been muted/kicked/temp banned/etc.? Nope
12. Why should I trust you? I have no reasons other than that if you asked any of my friends they would say that they have full trust in me
13. Do you try to be nice to everyone? Are you ever in a sour mood? I try to become everyones friend if i don't like someone I might just ignore them and if I am ever in a sour mood I will probably not come on or not chat
14. Will you be helpful to people? I will do my best to be
15.Email (To let you know if you got in or rejected.) Bigmac9302@gmail.com
07/10/2015 11:25 pm
LiterallyStalin
1. LiterallyStalin
2. 15
3. Yes, and yes.
4. Couple hours every few days or so, with some week-or-so long gaps.
5. Me and my friend needed a new server to chum around on.
6. Mostly, yes. If it is good I will have no need for another.
7. I'm okay at building. I mostly like to create little communities. (I don't have any pictures now, sorry!)
8. I'm good at creating backstories to stuff and making the server have a good sense of community.
9. Hobbit hole.
10. Nope!
11. Nope
12. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
13. Usually if I'm having a bad day I just don't talk much.
14. Yes, I love being helpful. I share everything.
15. pendragon.random@gmail.com

can't wait to hear if I get accepted
also, this is a new account on planetminecraft, but I have been playing MC for some time
07/10/2015 11:13 pm
park321
1.Park321
3.yes I agree and yes I will follow the rules
4.A few hours every 1-3 days. more in the summer than during the school year, that is assuming my friend gets in also.
5.My friend and I used to play on an SMP server, but it got closed down, so we have been looking for a new one.
6.This will be my primary server
7.I like to say I am a pretty good builder, sadly I don't have any pictures of my best work for I deleted that world, but It was a modern house
8.I'd say I'm a jack of all trades, i.e. I am average at everything
9.I'd plan on building a sort-of hobbit hole, a base inside of a hill
10.no I have not been banned
11.No I have not been muted/kicked/temp banned
12.Don't. Trust no one.
13.I do try to be nice to everyone, If I get in a bad mood and play on the server I probably will either turn off my chat or not talk to anyone
14.I will be helpful for anyone that I can, if they're not asking for too much.
07/10/2015 7:32 pm
YoitsSway
1, What is your Minecraft username? YoitsSway
2. What is your age?(Optional) 14
3. Do you agree to all of the rules? Will you follow them? Yes!
4. How much can I expect to see you on this server? 5+ hours a day
5. Why do you want to join this SMP? i used to be on one but it closed down and i had the best time ever on there and i miss that alot
6. Will this be your primary server, or are you going to play on other SMP servers along with this one? Primary and no other smp server
7. Are you good at building? Please attach some pictures of your best/worst builds. Im sorry this is a new computer i dont have any builds on here yet
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses in Minecraft? (Redstone, building, farming, etc.) building and redstone my weakness is nothing really
9. What kind of base do you plan on building if you get accepted? (In a mountain, castle, normal house. etc.) i plan on making a normal house maybe modern
10. Have you ever been banned? If you have, why? yes down below
11. Have you ever been muted/kicked/temp banned/etc.? yes on badlion because i was lagging really bad and they thought i had stutter hacks
12. Why should I trust you? I feel like we can have a very close friendship and i will be recording almost all the time
13. Do you try to be nice to everyone? Are you ever in a sour mood? yes im never rude to a person unless are rude first
14. Will you be helpful to people? Very
15.Email (To let you know if you got in or rejected.) thaxtonfoster@yahoo.com
07/05/2015 7:38 pm
_SparkleFairy_
1, What is your Minecraft username? _SparkleFairy_
2. What is your age?(Optional) rather not say
3. Do you agree to all of the rules? Will you follow them? i completely agree with all the rules and i will follow them
4. How much can I expect to see you on this server? a couple hours a day most likely maybe not every day but almost
5. Why do you want to join this SMP? Ive been looking for a good smp server and this one i agreed will all the rules and had everything i was looking for
6. Will this be your primary server, or are you going to play on other SMP servers along with this one? this will probably be my primary server
7. Are you good at building? Please attach some pictures of your best/worst builds. im not the best builder for sure but i just build what i like
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses in Minecraft? (Redstone, building, farming, etc.) im okay at building i guess im not good at redstone and when i get the right materials i can farm
9. What kind of base do you plan on building if you get accepted? (In a mountain, castle, normal house. etc.) probably a normal type house
10. Have you ever been banned? If you have, why? Ive never been banned
11. Have you ever been muted/kicked/temp banned/etc.? not that i know or remember
12. Why should I trust you? you should trust me because im honest and because all i wanna do is play mc on smp server i dont have anything to lie about
13. Do you try to be nice to everyone? Are you ever in a sour mood? i dont talk in chat much because i dont want to accidentally offend anyone or start an arguement and if an arguement does happen between me and someone ill probably just not chat for a while and say sorry if i did something wrong
14. Will you be helpful to people? ill try to be as helpful as i can
15.Email (To let you know if you got in or rejected.) Siannawilliamson@gmail.com
07/04/2015 6:43 pm
Kelsi2014
What is your Minecraft username?
Kelsi2014
2. What is your age?(Optional)
Prefer not to say
3. Do you agree to all of the rules? Will you follow them?
Definitely
4. How much can I expect to see you on this server?
a few hours a day
5. Why do you want to join this SMP?
It seems like a friendly environment
6. Will this be your primary server, or are you going to play on other SMP servers along with this one?
This will be primary if I am accepted
7. Are you good at building? Please attach some pictures of your best/worst builds.
I believe that I am Quite decent at building
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses in Minecraft? (Redstone, building, farming, etc.)
My strength is definitely Redstone and my weakness is farming
9. What kind of base do you plan on building if you get accepted? (In a mountain, castle, normal house. etc.)
Redstone crammed house with pretty complicated stuff
10. Have you ever been banned? If you have, why?
No I have not been banned
11. Have you ever been muted/kicked/temp banned/etc.?
Not that I am aware of
12. Why should I trust you?
Because I am a very honest player who wants to have fun with a wider community
13. Do you try to be nice to everyone? Are you ever in a sour mood?
For the most part I try to be nice though if someone is repeatedly annoying me or being mean I may retaliate
14. Will you be helpful to people?
I will strive to help others
15.Email (To let you know if you got in or rejected.)
kelsi2014.12@gmail.com
07/04/2015 2:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
SoupyPosse
1, What is your Minecraft username? SoupyPosse
2. What is your age?(Optional) 15
3. Do you agree to all of the rules? Will you follow them? Of course
4. How much can I expect to see you on this server? Maybe every other day
5. Why do you want to join this SMP? I've been searching for a SMP to join for a while now. Watching Hermitcraft or TheCube has me wanting to join one haha
6. Will this be your primary server, or are you going to play on other SMP servers along with this one? Most likely, yes
I would say i'm a pretty good builder. I've built some things on servers but sadly they were never saved and i never took screenshots
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses in Minecraft? I would say building, followed loosely by redstone
9. What kind of base do you plan on building if you get accepted? Maybe a castle in the mountains or a nature-based build in a jungle
10. Have you ever been banned? If you have, why? Nope
11. Have you ever been muted/kicked/temp banned/etc.? Yes. I missed the memo on a server that we weren't supposed to teleport to a certain place and i did.
12. Why should I trust you? I mean trusting me is all up to you but I would say I am pretty trustworthy
13. Do you try to be nice to everyone? Are you ever in a sour mood? I am always nice and if I am ever "sour," it is just all in good fun in the end
14. Will you be helpful to people? Of course
15.Email (To let you know if you got in or rejected.) soupyposse@gmail.com
Or just message me on Planet Minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome