TAKE OVER MY SERVER!!! New Staff & Players Wanted!

Mrmcderpstein's Avatar Mrmcderpstein5/3/15 10:12 pm
1 emeralds 59
All sorts of staff is wanted but you must be 16+ to be a staff member! Please do not apply unless you are over 16!

Players can be ANY AGE!!! For a limited time I am giving away free Pro accounts to all NEW players which normally costs a monthly fee but is yours FREE!!

Below is the server info. Please create an account on our site and send me a message ON SKYPE!

Server Website: http://www.rival-factions.com
Server IP: 198.100.150.225
Server URL: rivalfactions.serveminecraft.net

What we offer:

*Website with TeamSpeak and Forums
*Factions based world
*Survival Games world
*Dead treasure world
*Player craftable portals
*Custom Pets
*Custom Backpacks
*Custom Particles
*PVE/PVP world
*Vault-based economy
*More PVP-Arenas (coming VERY soon!)
*Server, Donor and Subscriber shops selling tons of items
*Inexpensive donor ranks and item packs
*Monthly subscriber ranks
*A clean, easy to navigate spawn area
*Very few banned items
*An experienced and seasoned staff
*A very friendly atmosphere

Server Rules:

*Do not use cheats/commands to your personal advantage. If you have access to cheats, it is to assist in projects that are given by the admins. It is not fair to give yourself valuable items or build your house using worldedit when all other players are expected to do this without the use of cheats.
*Do not cause grief using creative mode, worldedit or any other commands. This includes destroying buildings or causing destruction in general. Although sabotage is a strategic part of the game, this must only be done in survival mode, and without the use of commands.
*When using public chat, do not use offensive language. We do not care how you speak privately to friends, but the public environment must be appropriate for all ages. When in doubt use /tell <username> to send a private message!
*No discrimination towards any race/sex/disability etc. Players spreading hateful or discriminating messages will be kicked or banned.
*No harassment
***PLEASE REFERENCE RULES/PLUGINS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILED INFO.***
Mrmcderpstein
Level 1 : New Miner