[Free] Taking All Around Graphic Design Requests!

Mr JonJon's Avatar Mr JonJon8/19/16 12:46 pm
8/23/2016 4:25 pm
LicenseToK1ll's Avatar LicenseToK1ll
Hello fine people!

In an effort to gain portfolio pieces and hone my skills as a graphic designer I will be offering my skills for free for a non-defined period of time. I have experience in many different areas of design which will be listed below with my comfort level in those areas. Feel free to request anything, be it Minecraft related or not!

Experience areas:
Photo Editing: 9/10
Logo Design: 7/10
Web Layout: 7/10
Motion Graphics: 5/10
3D Modeling: 3/10

The above areas do not cover the reach of what I can and am willing to do. So, if you need something done which is not covered above feel free to ask!
Mr JonJon
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2016 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LicenseToK1ll
Hello. I am the HR Manager at an upcoming server. We would like to hire you as our full-time Graphic Designer. Contact my skype: wewanteazy11
08/22/2016 10:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
TheVoltCraft
Hey dude,

I own a server called VoltCraft which is a Survival/Economy Minecraft server. I was wondering if you can possibly make a logo for us. If you can, can you make it 64*64!

Thanks so much for your help and if you can't make it, I fully understand.
08/21/2016 9:47 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Blacksmith
FrostJam_Owner
Hello, i am the owner of VoxelMC, I am looking for a nice banner and a logo for my server, Contact me via skype if you're interested in helping out.

08/21/2016 12:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
17Soles
I kinda need a logo for my personal use. My username is 17Soles. Work magic with whatever you wanna do man. Preferably in a png.
08/21/2016 8:12 am
Mr JonJon
Don't know exactly what you are lookin for... but Ehh, here is something: http://i.imgur.com/isFapqG.png
08/20/2016 8:55 pm
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
Hey I have a server, I need an icon and a banner o.o

My server is named "Royal MC" It is no grief survival, and we try to keep it as luxurious as possible, so I hope you can create something to fit those needs.

Is it possible to not have the drop shadow too?
08/21/2016 8:58 am
Mr JonJon
Preliminary Designs: http://imgur.com/QXt3SmU
08/20/2016 6:39 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
ProfessorPhysics
Hello , I am the Founder of CloverMC.
A logo will be a great help towards our server.
Thanks , My Skype is aaronkanga
08/20/2016 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GynBurst
Hey, I would like to talk to you about making a server icon. My Skype is GynBurst, please contact me when you have the chanec.
08/20/2016 6:41 pm
Mr JonJon
08/20/2016 8:27 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Smooth_Al
Hello, my server is called cometcraft and would it be possible to have a sever logo made? I dont mind hoe you do it epwhat colour ps you use but could it kinda be based around comets thank you for reading hope to hear a response soon
08/20/2016 6:08 am
Level 23 : Expert Sus
SharkFinnSoup_
Hello, Im the owner of the Realms of Rhodor RPG server. We're medieval/fantasy styled, I hoped you could make a logo for us. My skype is live:finnhoevenaars. We can discuss details there.
08/20/2016 4:39 pm
Mr JonJon
You have been contacted.

Finished: http://imgur.com/a/3fie9

Smooth_AIHello, my server is called cometcraft and would it be possible to have a sever logo made? I dont mind hoe you do it epwhat colour ps you use but could it kinda be based around comets thank you for reading hope to hear a response soon

Preliminary Design: PM me for revisions or different creative direction.
http://imgur.com/Gia8SUP
08/19/2016 2:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Game_Mastel
Hello there . I have been looking for someone like you for a long time. I need a medieval style Logo with some players fighting or something on it (I want the players like the image below). My server name is Mineleague and the IP is play.mineleague.net. I would like this ASAP but don't rush yourself. Thanks, Game_Mastel
08/19/2016 6:52 pm
Mr JonJon
You have been contacted with preliminary designs!

Completed Version:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome