I'm Taking Skin Requests

Take_A_Skin's Avatar Take_A_Skin5/2/16 3:30 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 13
10/25/2016 12:40 am
Peppermint_'s Avatar Peppermint_
Do you want a new skin that has your name written all over it?
Well, no worries, I'm here!

Just tell me what you want them to look like, if you want them having glasses or not, and I'll make them! Give me what you want them to wear, and the colours of the items!

There is no limit on the amount of skin requests I'm taking, so feel free to ask anytime!
Take_A_Skin
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2016 12:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Peppermint_
If you could make http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21329839/ that into a skin I would be very greatful
10/23/2016 5:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
McpeNoob777
HI!! I have a skin request, just I have a picture of what'd I want. Is there anyway I can send the picture?
05/06/2016 11:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Glitterstar
I'm Glitterstar and I'm new here in PMC. Just lately have I realized that the skins I've been using don't reflect who I truly am... I'm not great at making skins that's why I need someone to do it for me. Okay! Let's get on with the skin.

I want my skin to be male. If possible, give him Ariana Grande's long hairstyle... but make it pastel violet with an ombre of dark violet. (I dunno just make it space-y)

Give him fair skin and striking green eyes. Lastly, I'd like him to be shirtless (with abdominal muscles), but he must be wearing black shorts and boots.

I'm quite sure this idea is weird... but it's how I see my inner self.

Thank you for reading this very odd request.
Your work will be very much appreciated.
I'm exciteeeeed!!!!
05/06/2016 8:57 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragon
Elementdragon0
Hi, I am Element and I would like a skin. I would like it to be something that looks like those two pictures combind. I like the assasian look of the 2nd one but id like the cool arm of the 1st pic. Thanks for the help.

Combined with this.

Thanks,
~Element
05/05/2016 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Cavebat11
could you edit a skin for me all i need is the hair to be a light blue like my profile picture and to still see the wings. guy said it was ok to ask someone to change it. here it is http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/nymph-from-heavens-lost-property-cavebat11-3682893/
05/04/2016 11:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Iamreallysick
Hello, I will be one of the many people requesting a skin. I hope you look at this comment and hope also that you won't be annoyed with my choice.
Can you make a skin of this? If you don't have any time that is ok. http://www.pcinvasion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/cupheads-e3-trailer-warns-of-dea.jpg It's the devil.
05/04/2016 9:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
simssuker
Check this spoiler for some Skins I made!!
Click to reveal
Here are a Few Skins that I Made
at imgur.com/a/ydgBA
05/04/2016 9:01 pm
golden freddy fnaf
Can you do Robot Richard from Mango Tango's FNaF world Roleplay
05/04/2016 9:00 pm
golden freddy fnaf
Can You make golden freddy
05/04/2016 8:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PixelSword77
Hello! First off, I want to thank you for offering to do this! I was hoping that you could make a skin based of a humanoid bird creature/race from D&D called Aarakocra. Down below I will put a picture to what I want it to look like, with the armor and feather coloring. Again, thank you so very much if you can do it.

Click to reveal
05/03/2016 11:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
tepo17
Oy! I got a challenge for you
Can you make me one that is half and half?
One half will be some sort of creature of darkness and the other half will be some sort of creature of light.
05/03/2016 10:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Floofster
You know what would be awesome? A naked dude with nothing but a few leafs covering his parts XD maybe even a sombrero on his head! Pm me on skype(Floofster)
05/03/2016 8:21 pm
Level 28 : Expert Explorer
Bulbajer
Hi. I'd really appreciate it if you do any of these 5 characters from the anime Sword Art Online (as many or as few as you want, so don't feel pressured). I've included links to images of them. I'd prefer if you not use the Alex template (3-pixel-wide arms), just the regular Steve template (4-pixel-wide arms).

Tetsuo
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/c9c292d03a676eb8b8cf9c90789d24c71418137637_full.jpg
https://bulbajer.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/tetsuo1.png
There isn't really a clear shot of Tetsuo's back, but his outfit is basically a purple version of Sasamaru's.

I don't need these by any specific point, so again, no pressure. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome