Tale of Banners | Looking for Staff | Serious Medieval RP

Tale of Banners's Avatar Tale of Banners11/18/15 5:57 pm
12/18/2015 8:08 pm
Tale of Banners's Avatar Tale of Banners

Hello, I am Babadooks or Andjew of the Tale of Banners Staff Community, we are currently looking for more staff members in these positions:

- Lore Team
This team will help out with writing new lore, fix up on already existing lore and also help out maintaining the wiki.

- Application Team
This team will be responsible for reading and giving a verdict to all new members applying for the server.

- Media Team
This team will take care of advertising for the server and providing the forums with graphical content of the server.

Note: You will need to apply for which position you wish here on the thread or PM me on skype. (andrewtheandy171)
Application Format below.

Click to reveal
Tale of Banners Staff Application Format
Name:
Minecraft Username:
Staff Position:
Why would you be fit for this role?:
Examples of your work (pictures, videos, whatever you prefer):

Overview

Tale of Banners is fully a roleplay server which is inspired by the theme of the known television series, Game of Thrones. The continent of Esna is widely inhabited by multiple cultures of human beings. Esna was once only inhabited by the "Drahl" who worshiped the goddess of life's beginning, Tsarra. Soon the Drahl would face horrible and unearthly conditions and events due to the conquest of the Oserian people. The conquerors of Oseria were driven away from their homeland to end up on Esna, enslaving and torturing the Drahl for their land and riches. Shortly after, the people of Felaire arrived on Esna seeking land aswell. Close to extinction, the Drahl Slave Trade began across Esna. However, the Drahl folk managed to withdraw from the trade, settling North west of the Continent. Here is where your adventure begins...

Server Release Information

The server has been ongoing building from our builders for over a year, we have the map 95% built. The plugins are still in the making, but if there is a plugin developer that wishes to assist the staff team, we would be happy to pay. The server is around 80% finished. Tale of Banners is very close to release, the last push will be done by whomever join us through this thread.

If you have any questions, please contact me through a PM or add me on skype (andrewtheandy171).

Join us on the beta release,
December 23, 2015!
Tale of Banners
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2015 8:08 pm
Tale of Banners
Bump
12/15/2015 6:25 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Jordanm38022727
Tale of Banners Staff Application Format
Name:
Jordan
Minecraft Username:
__AirFlow__
Staff Position:
Application Team
I will add you via skype for privacy reasons.
I am a friendly and nice guy, as I know how to deny and or accept applications. I know wether one is good or not good. I am not just looking to be a staff member for the recognition but for service. I have also been an owner and am friendly towards all people.
Examples of your work (pictures, videos, whatever you prefer): I can show you some builds via skype if needed.

Thankyou for reading my application!
- __AirFlow__
12/17/2015 6:37 am
Tale of Banners
Denied
12/15/2015 6:10 am
Tale of Banners
Bump
11/25/2015 12:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc178869
[deleted]
12/14/2015 5:06 pm
Tale of Banners
Denied
11/24/2015 7:37 pm
Tale of Banners
Bump
11/24/2015 3:25 pm
Tale of Banners
Bump
11/21/2015 1:55 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nether Knight
BlastedEuro
Name:

David Kim

Minecraft Username:

lilly2018245

Staff Position:

I'm signing up for either Admin or Moderator

davidspalace

I'm 15 years old

. I am mature, experienced and dedicated to my work, I will communicate with the people in community and listen, I will try to help everyone that''s in need of help

. As you can see in my PMC profile, I have created several mods and builds. I can help with plugins, builds, and etc

. I'm a experienced staff from the past, and I know how everything works, what to do when something happens, and my responsibility as a staff

. At the past, I only switched server when the server i was working on went down. I'll take my responsibility and stick to one server as a staff, until the very end

. Considering the fact that I have played in different kinds of servers, i have many connections with many people, therefore I can bring many people to the table

. I am very judgmental when it comes to punishing people for their negative attitudes in game, I will discuss with the owner, other staff members and the final decision must be very precise

.I always wanted to create a community like a family, where everyone would have fun and enjoy their time, however I failed this in the past in my own server, and from that I have become a better leader. I'd try my best to create this community as a family. In another words, hard work

Examples of your work (pictures, videos, whatever you prefer):

I don't really have any evidence for my previous staff roles, however if you look at my PMC profile, I have created serveral mods and builds, that's the only evidence i have. Sorry
11/24/2015 4:11 pm
Tale of Banners
Denied

- Apply for a needed position.
11/21/2015 12:35 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Sent app through skype.
11/20/2015 8:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SyndicatedOwl
Role hoping to fill the media team I do graphics and I also own a youtube channel for gaming

Name: Justin

Mincraft name: SyndicatedOwl

Skype: Syndicated Owl or Minecrafttechyguy.justin from when i was little lol

Type of PC: Custom Built Gaming PC with 24gb ram and nvida geforce and hex core 3.60 ghz speed and 6gb video memory
11/21/2015 1:50 pm
Tale of Banners
Denied
11/20/2015 7:52 pm
Tale of Banners
Still looking for all positions!
11/18/2015 9:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Orioe
Unrelated, but looking forward to joining the server, Seems interesting.
11/19/2015 6:27 am
Tale of Banners
Good to hear, see you there!
11/18/2015 9:35 pm
Tale of Banners
Bump
11/18/2015 7:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
EpicBigC113
Name: Chloe

Minecraft Username: EpicBigC113

Staff Position: Application Team

Why would you be fit for this role?: I am fit for this role because I can tell who is fit to be staff and is fit for the job and who isn't.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
11/18/2015 7:49 pm
Tale of Banners
Pending.

The application team will view incoming players whitelist applications. Once the incoming players application is correct and fits the terms of being accepted, you will move and insert the application into a folder where a moderator will shortly after, whitelist them to the server. Take a look at the format for the whitelist application, http://taleofbanners.com/forum/index.ph ... -format.5/
11/18/2015 6:14 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
TF547
11/18/2015 6:48 pm
Tale of Banners
Denied. You have to apply for one of the needed staff positions.

However you're application to join the server will be looked at by one of our other staff members shortly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome