Tales of the New Horizion [Vanilla] [Mature 16+] [Whitelist]

Indiesk8ter's Avatar Indiesk8ter9/14/14 5:02 am
9/28/2014 11:33 pm
Indiesk8ter's Avatar Indiesk8ter
Welcome to Tales of the New Horizon!

Tales of the New Horizon is a small and friendly community that offers a survival experience as well as original plugins. Although the fall of the night is dangerous, your task is to build your personal gear and fight along side your friends for an enjoyable and enticing experience!

With your help and leadership, we can build a successful community that will rise to the top by supporting each other through our intricate and refined taste in architectual expertise!

We value each player and their creativity so we need your help! Join us now in Tales of the New Horizon!

The server is currently whitelisted and there are only 12 slots available for players.

Rules:

Must be at the age of 16 years old or above.
Must be mature.
Must be fluent in English

Mods are prohibited
Racism is prohibited
Cheats are prohibited
Cheats are prohibited
Hacking is prohibited
Griefing is prohibited
Stealing is prohibited
Threats are prohibited
Advertising is prohibited

PvP is allowed
Optifine is allowed
Swearing is allowed

Although we do have PvP, it is only permitted when you are request for a PvP or asking for a duel.

If there is a problem among the community, please contact and admin or moderator. We like to keep our chaos or havoc supressed before it takes action.

Whitelist Application:
Name: (In Game Name)
Your Age: (How old are you?)
Have you been banned before?: (Please input why and your reason, we like to know both sides of a story before we solve a situation.)
Who are you?: (Describe yourself, give us an opinion.)
What do you prefer to do in-game?: (Do you like to build? Are you a farmer? or are you a hunter? Others?)
Why would you have interest to join our server?: (Give us an opinion on why you'd like you
Skype?:
Any other details:

*Edit: The server uses a resource pack called Good Morning Craft (GMC)
http://www.curse.com/texture-packs/mine ... ning-craft
Indiesk8ter
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/28/2014 11:33 pm
Indiesk8ter
bump
09/24/2014 11:46 pm
Indiesk8ter
bump* Looking for new players
09/17/2014 4:56 am
Indiesk8ter
Click to reveal
datmoedoeSounds like a great server! Won't be applying though.

Oh, may I ask why?
09/17/2014 12:53 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
datmoedoe
Sounds like a great server! Won't be applying though.
09/17/2014 12:42 am
Indiesk8ter
Bump*
09/16/2014 7:28 pm
Indiesk8ter
Click to reveal
DJDelt4• Name: DJDelt4
• Your Age: 19
• Have you been banned before?:Never even got a warning
• Who are you?: i am from texas on the boarder of mexico(not going to say much else beside of that on where i live).I am learning how to program and fix computers and technology in general.
• What do you prefer to do in-game?:I am a builder/somewhat redstoner(person who use redston quite often)
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: to see and learn how it feels to be in a co-op server because so far i have only been in mainly single players. that is mainly it.
• Skype?:yes but will only say it if accepted
• Any other details:I am fairly new to minecraft i general. hope that does not hurt the decision on if i get to join or not

Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Tales of the New Horizion!
09/16/2014 12:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DJDelt4
• Name: DJDelt4
• Your Age: 19
• Have you been banned before?:Never even got a warning
• Who are you?: i am from texas on the boarder of mexico(not going to say much else beside of that on where i live).I am learning how to program and fix computers and technology in general.
• What do you prefer to do in-game?:I am a builder/somewhat redstoner(person who use redston quite often)
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: to see and learn how it feels to be in a co-op server because so far i have only been in mainly single players. that is mainly it.
• Skype?:yes but will only say it if accepted
• Any other details:I am fairly new to minecraft i general. hope that does not hurt the decision on if i get to join or not
09/16/2014 4:10 am
Indiesk8ter
Bump*
09/14/2014 7:51 pm
Indiesk8ter
Click to reveal
Bdogthunder22• Name: (In Game Name) bdogthunder22
• Your Age: (How old are you?) 15
• Have you been banned before?: (Please input why and your reason, we like to know both sides of a story before we solve a situation.) no
• Who are you?: (Describe yourself, give us an opinion.) I have a big sense of humor and talk all of the time but I am also a very nice person at the same time.
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: (Do you like to build? Are you a farmer? or are you a hunter? Others?) I like to build and farm.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: (Give us an opinion on why you'd like you join) I would like to join your server to have a fun time with your community
• Any other details: I hope you accept me even though I am under your age requirements

Your application is currently under review, please await for a future message c:
*Edit: Sorry you haven't been accepted. Good luck finding another server!

Click to reveal
Flyinpig5• Name: Flyinpig5
• Your Age: 16
• Have you been banned before?: Nope!
• Who are you?: I am from Norfolk, England! I enjoy programming, drawing and making sarcastic comments!
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: Love building and cooperating with those around me
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Lots of other servers are either too big or minigame/faction servers, I want a small server where I can become good friends with everybody, and this one looks perfect! c:
• Any other details: Is everybody going to be using a specific resource pack (or none), as I might build something that looks great in default but terrible in another resource pack, and I don't want to build an eyesore! :p Also, will there be a Skype/Teamspeak/Mumble?

Hope I am accepted and can't wait to see you in-game!

Accepted! See you in game!
09/14/2014 3:43 pm
Level 44 : Master Batman
Flyinpig5
• Name: Flyinpig5
• Your Age: 16
• Have you been banned before?: Nope!
• Who are you?: I am from Norfolk, England! I enjoy programming, drawing and making sarcastic comments!
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: Love building and cooperating with those around me
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: Lots of other servers are either too big or minigame/faction servers, I want a small server where I can become good friends with everybody, and this one looks perfect! c:
• Any other details: Is everybody going to be using a specific resource pack (or none), as I might build something that looks great in default but terrible in another resource pack, and I don't want to build an eyesore! :p Also, will there be a Skype/Teamspeak/Mumble?

Hope I am accepted and can't wait to see you in-game!
09/14/2014 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bdogthunder22
• Name: (In Game Name) bdogthunder22
• Your Age: (How old are you?) 15
• Have you been banned before?: (Please input why and your reason, we like to know both sides of a story before we solve a situation.) no
• Who are you?: (Describe yourself, give us an opinion.) I have a big sense of humor and talk all of the time but I am also a very nice person at the same time.
• What do you prefer to do in-game?: (Do you like to build? Are you a farmer? or are you a hunter? Others?) I like to build and farm.
• Why would you have interest to join our server?: (Give us an opinion on why you'd like you join) I would like to join your server to have a fun time with your community
• Any other details: I hope you accept me even though I am under your age requirements
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome