Tantality's Design Shop

Tantality's Avatar Tantality12/12/16 11:05 am
1/15/2017 1:08 pm
Bard Bard's Avatar Bard Bard
- REMOVED -
Tantality
Level 1 : New Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2017 1:08 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
Do you mind me asking for a new signature?

Favourite Colour: black (still)
What do you want (eg, YouTube banner, Twitter profile picture, idk... A background with text? Go wild): I would like to have a signature that's background resembles gold dust, with text saying: "Can they not see that dust is all a man could want? For dust is power and money and magic, all entwined into a single miraculous substance!"
Or if that is too long then "Dust is power and money and magic, all entwined into a single miraculous substance!" This is to fit in with my avatar, which is an image of Ahsun Ar-Delgùr.
Do you have any examples of what you wish for it to look like?: Not really, though I would like the background to resemble something of these
Click to reveal

and the stuff in the pot

What is your MC Username? (Incase I need the skin, though I'd like to say I've never used a MC skin in anything, so it could get messy pretty quickly): Cobthorn
Favourite type of candy?: Still Uncle Joes.
Anything else you wish to tell me?: Good luck!
12/15/2016 12:50 pm
Tantality
*boop*
12/14/2016 5:48 pm
Bard Bard
Favourite Colour:black
What do you want (eg, YouTube banner, Twitter profile picture, idk... A background with text? Go wild):I'd like a new signature for the PMC forums, preferably being either a blurred star field or a blurred close up of a Red Giant Star, with text saying "A thousand suns and stars will collide with the might of stellar empires"
Do you have any examples of what you wish for it to look like?:
What is your MC Username? (Incase I need the skin, though I'd like to say I've never used a MC skin in anything, so it could get messy pretty quickly): Cobthorn
Favourite type of candy?: Uncle Joe's
Anything else you wish to tell me?: Thank you and may good fortune rain over you.
12/15/2016 1:57 am
Tantality
Something like this?

Any changes you want made can be done, I've still got ahold of the original file :3

(right click, save as, it's like... 2560 x 720. I suggest you download it, and re-upload it in a jpeg format to save people with slow internets)
12/15/2016 12:00 pm
Bard Bard
It's wonderful! Thank you so much! :D (will do that in a bit!)
12/14/2016 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Trekkinq_
avourite Colour:
What do you want (eg, YouTube banner, Twitter profile picture, idk... A background with text? Go wild):
What is your MC Username? (Incase I need the skin, though I'd like to say I've never used a MC skin in anything, so it could get messy pretty quickly):
Favourite type of candy?:
Anything else you wish to tell me?:

Blue

YT Banner: Just Trekkinq then small social media in the corners: Facebook: Trekkinq_ Gamez Twitter @Trekkinq_
Trekkinq_

Skittles

Nope

Thanks

Pm ME
12/15/2016 1:49 am
Tantality

I haven't seen if it'll work with YouTube's format, it should though. I've also got a saved PSD, so if you want any changes made, ask me pls.

Also, if you could link your YouTube channel to me through PM's, I'd appreciate it, to see if it actually fits (That is, if you use it)
12/14/2016 12:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Coolie2
Favourite Colour: Orange

What do you want (eg, YouTube banner, Twitter profile picture, idk... A background with text? Go wild): YouTube banner, and a YouTube profile picture if possible?

Do you have any examples of what you wish for it to look like?: I would like the banner to be similar in style to those of PVP youtubers. For Example:
https://www.youtube.com/user/iBearManHD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrVmU ... JPGmPOFkFA
What I mean by this is having a blurred background of a minecraft landscape, the word "Coolie" on top of "Coolster" in the middle, and my minecraft character in a pose on either side of the words, if possible. For the profile picture, I just want it to be my character in one of the poses on the banner.

What is your MC Username? (Incase I need the skin, though I'd like to say I've never used a MC skin in anything, so it could get messy pretty quickly): Coolie2

Favourite type of candy?: Reeses

Anything else you wish to tell me?: Nope

I know I'm asking for a lot, so if you can't do it that's understandable. Thanks!

-Coolie
12/15/2016 1:31 am
Tantality
Sorry for taking so long! I've started it, though I've kind of gotten stuck. It should be done in one to two days!
12/15/2016 2:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Coolie2
That's completely fine! Take all the time you need! Thanks for working on it!
12/13/2016 11:28 am
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Wambo
Favourite Colour: I like colors like this and white

What do you want: Twitter header (1500x500 px)

Do you have any examples of what you wish for it to look like?: Blurred background with centred text (Something like the "Sylver" design).
Couldn't find a decent background so I'll have to trouble you with finding one

What is your MC Username?: Wambo

Favourite type of candy?: N/A

Anything else you wish to tell me?: I like thin lines and triangles

Thanks a bunch, take your time with it

~ Wambo
12/15/2016 12:52 am
Tantality
Done! I'm still not exactly sure if I like it, though. I've saved the psd file, so if you want any changes ask me. Something about the font. I tried different fonts, though they didn't really work with the colours. Up to you.

(Right click, save as, it's 800x800)
12/15/2016 3:59 am
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Wambo
It looks great to me! Thanks for taking the time to do this
12/12/2016 3:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Mymomisakitten
Favourite Colour: Blue
What do you want (eg, YouTube banner, Twitter profile picture, idk... A background with text? Go wild): Maybe a youtube banner and profile?
Do you have any examples of what you wish for it to look like?: Just a blue muffin
What is your MC Username? (Incase I need the skin, though I'd like to say I've never used a MC skin in anything, so it could get messy pretty quickly): Hartthrob
Favourite type of candy?: Reeces
Anything else you wish to tell me?: Make the muffin in both the banner and profile kawaii :3
12/15/2016 12:53 am
Tantality
This one will take a bit of time, and I don't want it to hold up the others, so I've kind of shoved it to the back of the queue. Though it will be done soon :3
12/12/2016 12:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Trekkinq_
Favourite Colour:
What do you want (eg, YouTube banner, Twitter profile picture, idk... A background with text? Go wild):
What is your MC Username? (Incase I need the skin, though I'd like to say I've never used a MC skin in anything, so it could get messy pretty quickly):
Favourite type of candy?:
Anything else you wish to tell me?:

Blue

YT Profile Pic: Im Not Sure Just Have The Word Trekkinq_ In It

Trekkinq_

Skittles

Nope

Thanks

Pm ME
12/12/2016 12:38 pm
Tantality
Done. It was a little rushed, mostly because I want to get to bed as it's 1:37am. If you want, I'll try again tomorrow.

For now, this is what I have:

(Right click - save as, it's 800x800)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome