Teacher called me a hobo

DatFox's Avatar DatFox9/23/14 1:36 pm
9/23/2014 5:14 pm
Ludicrous's Avatar Ludicrous
Alright, so I had my shirt untucked, went into class and this teacher was shouting at me like hell, Like this: "CLO YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR SHIRT TUCKED IN AT ALL YOU LOOK LIKE A HOBO AND THIS SCHOOL WILL LOOSE REP"

I was like Haha, alright then but na thanks doe

got detention ^_^
DatFox
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2014 5:14 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Spam topic

Locked it for ya!
09/23/2014 4:39 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer
EsvDefcon
The reason you have to tuck your shirt in, and actually wear a uniform in the first place, is that your school has a policy regarding uniform. You go to that school, so deal with it. It's literally a matter of having your shirt tucked in, yet this thread has received over 40 replies. Aside from that, if you didn't have to wear a uniform, then you'd be stuck trying to find something different to wear every day of the week, and then you'd actually end up looking like a "hobo".
09/23/2014 4:28 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
I live in Liverpool which is in the United Kingdom. School rules are kinda stupid because we have to have to wear a uniform, have our black ties tight, Dress completely in school colours for any activity...

DESPITE all of this they don't care what so ever about us fighting. A fight that lands someone in hospital might get you a lunch time detention but wearing the wrong shoes to school! OH NO, YOU HAVE TO GO HOME AND SPEND THE REST OF THE WEEK IN A ROOM WITH NO CONTACT WITH PEOPLE!

Apparently it does not matter what our behaviour is, it just matters what people think our behaviour is.
09/23/2014 3:55 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
It`s funny to see people complaining in the internet about something that no one can help them about.
09/23/2014 4:03 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Vocashiny
ACTUALLY they can help. They can give them advice, and also give them the confidence they need to stand up to that teacher. Or they can share similar experience to find that everyone agrees and that they're not the only one thinking this. So, theory disproved xD
09/23/2014 4:11 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
If you say so.
Btw, in my school everyone walks with untucked shirts, and the teachers are fine with it.
09/23/2014 3:49 pm
Vocashiny
At least you aren't a human guinea pig. We've got the new exam method to look forward to in Year 11, and it's not gonna be pretty
09/23/2014 3:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
kkclub
Da Creepa11
DatFoxAlright, so I had my shirt untucked, went into class and this teacher was shouting at me like hell, Like this: "CLO YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR SHIRT TUCKED IN AT ALL YOU LOOK LIKE A HOBO AND THIS SCHOOL WILL LOOSE REP"

got detention ^_^

Thats an example, "I got a detention ^_^" You get them often? Either way its nothing to be proud of :/

Exactly, you NEED to get your act together. I'm going to sound really boring now but you can't just do that. Work hard in class and eventually, you will get a great job. If you carry on like you are, you will really regret it when you leave school :/

Poshtoffee
Cookieszwe're just slaves of the system bro

That's adorable.

In some countries children would love to have an education, they would love to learn things so they can have jobs but they can't. They can't because they have to spend that time staying alive and providing for their families.
Education is your right, not a privilege, you should be bloody grateful you have it.

I agree...
09/23/2014 3:46 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Just for the record, I'm not a trouble maker. Someone just failed the quotes.
09/23/2014 3:45 pm
Vocashiny
DatFoxoh damn man my friend gets like 2 a day xD

You guys are such trouble makers. Don't care about grades, get sent out several times a day. Last year, I didn't get sent out ONCE the entire year.[/quote]
Have had three detentions in my entire lifetime
-snips ohmygoddidireallytalkthatmuch xD-[/quote]

we get them if we fall behind in work[/quote]
That's not right. You should be encouraged to work by making good lessons, not punished when you fall behind. Tell them random internet person disagrees with their teaching methods xD
09/23/2014 3:41 pm
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
we're just slaves of the system bro
09/23/2014 3:43 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
That's adorable.

In some countries children would love to have an education, they would love to learn things so they can have jobs but they can't. They can't because they have to spend that time staying alive and providing for their families.
Education is your right, not a privilege, you should be bloody grateful you have it.
09/23/2014 3:43 pm
Vocashiny
Let's break free! WHO NEEDS SCHOOL, BRO?
ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!
09/23/2014 3:38 pm
DatFox
oh damn man my friend gets like 2 a day xD[/quote]

You guys are such trouble makers. Don't care about grades, get sent out several times a day. Last year, I didn't get sent out ONCE the entire year.[/quote]
One for forgetting my dance kit twice in the space of six months, one of those times my kit was in my locker. Unfair much? xD
The other two were class detentions that I did not deserve ;(
Oh, and I got a 'behavior point' for forgetting my headphones in music.
FUN! [/quote]

we get them if we fall behind in work
09/23/2014 3:33 pm
Vocashiny
CrashCraft66
Find Them Creepers
DatFox
notorious trouble makers in my high school (and they're quite notorious) don't even get that much. Don't be that guy. It'll be on your record And nobody will want to hire you.

oh damn man my friend gets like 2 a day xD

You guys are such trouble makers. Don't care about grades, get sent out several times a day. Last year, I didn't get sent out ONCE the entire year.

One for forgetting my dance kit twice in the space of six months, one of those times my kit was in my locker. Unfair much? xD
The other two were class detentions that I did not deserve ;(
Oh, and I got a 'behavior point' for forgetting my headphones in music.
FUN!
09/23/2014 3:23 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Puncher
Hunajameloni
See ya guys at McDonalds!
09/23/2014 3:39 pm
DatFox
hahano, i have a job space for me at a restaurant
09/23/2014 3:21 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
Find Them Creepers
DatFox
notorious trouble makers in my high school (and they're quite notorious) don't even get that much. Don't be that guy. It'll be on your record And nobody will want to hire you.

You guys are such trouble makers. Don't care about grades, get sent out several times a day. Last year, I didn't get sent out ONCE the entire year.
09/23/2014 3:19 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
Tucked in shirts make you look like a hobo.
09/23/2014 3:21 pm
DatFox
indeed
09/23/2014 3:13 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
Your teacher called you a hobo? That's just messed up in my opinion. Teachers these days... Behind my back my teacher called me a stupid d**che. It was 2 or 3 years ago when I asked a simple question and I had straight As. Made me qq so hard.
09/23/2014 3:20 pm
DatFox
damn man
09/23/2014 3:10 pm
DatFox
Find Them Creepers
DatFox
Na, since year 10 i've had 4, 1 from this, 1 from homework, 1 from timeout and 1 from being late;P I often get let off, though since I'm good at persuading been at school for 4 weeks so only 1 a week not many

One a week? Go for none a week. Even the most notorious trouble makers in my high school (and they're quite notorious) don't even get that much. Don't be that guy. It'll be on your record And nobody will want to hire you.

09/23/2014 3:07 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
DatFox
Na, since year 10 i've had 4, 1 from this, 1 from homework, 1 from timeout and 1 from being late;P I often get let off, though since I'm good at persuading been at school for 4 weeks so only 1 a week not many

One a week? Go for none a week. Even the most notorious trouble makers in my high school (and they're quite notorious) don't even get that much. Don't be that guy. It'll be on your record And nobody will want to hire you.
09/23/2014 2:14 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
My history teacher said
@$$ in class once XD
09/23/2014 2:28 pm
DatFox
teachers said shit in class before, noones ever cared:P
09/23/2014 2:13 pm
DatFox
Fallen_Shiny
Da Creepa11
DatFoxAlright, so I had my shirt untucked, went into class and this teacher was shouting at me like hell, Like this: "CLO YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR SHIRT TUCKED IN AT ALL YOU LOOK LIKE A HOBO AND THIS SCHOOL WILL LOOSE REP"

got detention ^_^

Thats an example, "I got a detention ^_^" You get them often? Either way its nothing to be proud of :/

I got a detention for forgetting my headphones in music on the FIRST LESSON BACK IN A NEW YEAR. I mean, really, give me a break xD But in this case, he shouldn't have reacted like that. It will only provoke the teacher o_O Just play along with it, and you can mutter angrily all you want when the teacher isn't looking

Did that last year, turned around and they was there ;(
09/23/2014 2:11 pm
DatFox
Da Creepa11

got detention ^_^

09/23/2014 2:10 pm
Vocashiny
Da Creepa11

got detention ^_^

I got a detention for forgetting my headphones in music on the FIRST LESSON BACK IN A NEW YEAR. I mean, really, give me a break xD But in this case, he shouldn't have reacted like that. It will only provoke the teacher o_O Just play along with it, and you can mutter angrily all you want when the teacher isn't looking
09/23/2014 2:06 pm
Vocashiny
We have this teacher who always takes the mickey out of everyone, but it's ok because we all know he's joking xD Like he calls one kid rock boy and another lampshade. He also draws on everyone's school photos in the register
On the other hand, my dance teacher almost slapped me in the face today. We have a two way corridor and apparently we should walk on the left, but today everyone was walking on the right. She shouts that we should be on the left, though nobody stopped walking so she puts her arm out in front of me and I ALMOST run straight into it o_O I mean, seriously, does it really matter what side? As long as the system is working, there's no need to do that. Besides, if you walk on the left it's almost impossible to get to the stairs as you have to fight your way through a crowd of kids...
What I'm trying to say is you get the nice teachers who make learning fun, and the jerky teachers that make you want to drop their subject immediately. Bye bye dance! (Also I'm continuing with my idea that we should drop dance and replace it with nap time. Much more productive.)
09/23/2014 2:12 pm
DatFox
haha, we get the left side thing at school but noone does it, we just ignore the teacher
09/23/2014 2:19 pm
Vocashiny
Same xD We have a one way corridor, and while I know that that's a sensible idea and all, but my a English class is right next to my form. They want us to go down the stairs, round the outside of the building, up the stairs and down the corridor. But I prefer to sneak PAST the stairs so I can avoid a giant circle back up to the first floor. Literally, it's like an epic ninja stealth mission xD
09/23/2014 2:29 pm
DatFox
I take the lift down like when no teachers look, i peg it to the lift and go down
09/23/2014 2:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper
Da Creepa11

got detention ^_^

09/23/2014 1:51 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
I hated school, seems like the stuff they teach, or the way they teach it is annoying, however, I do know ҃҃that if you want to be successful, you need to get through it. I am finishing a few courses myself.

But, back to the topic, any teacher should not be doing that.
09/23/2014 1:53 pm
DatFox
mhm, i have a recording of it because I happened to be filming a video with friends hopping on backs and stuff as a joke lmfao
09/23/2014 2:04 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper
Da Creepa11
You need to sort out what will affect you in life, like seriously, that other "10th Grade" Forum post, Don't act like them, think about what WILL become your life. You need to do what is going to help you in life, not fail
09/23/2014 2:05 pm
DatFox
alright
09/23/2014 1:44 pm
mcrocks999
Wait aren't you the same guy from: should-care-about-year-grade-t440281.html

You seem like you don't care about school and your future o-O
09/23/2014 1:52 pm
DatFox
yeah but no need to tuck shirt in
09/23/2014 3:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
kkclub
Actually, it makes you look quite smart. When we joined school in year 7 most of my friends were trouble makers. However, as I've gotten older, the trouble makers are actually losing friends at quite a rapid pace. It happens. You need to realise that.
09/23/2014 1:48 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Jedi
True learning comes from just observing the world.
-Socrates

Classic education is fine, but the school system is way overdoing it. Seriously why do they drag out 5 minutes of reading into a 3 hour class...
09/23/2014 1:53 pm
DatFox
Haha yeah, and 2 of my lessons, so 4 hours a week is just sitting on the PCs messing about as the teacher don't tell us what to do xD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome