Team Atlantia Builder Recruitment

Are you starting a new project and are looking for members, or are you looking for something to join? Here's the spot!

Post Permalink
by Team Atlantia » 4/19/2017

Hey,

I am part of a new, up and coming Build Team called Team Atlantia. This Build Team is planning on becoming a leading name in Minecraft, and we need your help. We’re looking for talented builders to join our team and help us get the ball moving.

If you’re interested in applying, feel free to fill out this google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform

We ask that you are 15 or over and that you have experience in building, but apart from that we don’t mind anyone applying.

If your application is accepted you will become a Trial Builder for our team and, after constructing a few solo and group projects to prove your building skill and potential, will become fully fledged Builders.

Builders will be able to take part in server projects and commissions and will make money through paid commissions.

If you have any questions feel free to follow the Build Team on Twitter (@team_atlantia) or email us at [email protected]

Hope to see you're application soon,
Team Atlantia
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Tannik » 4/21/2017

Good Afternoon,

I am intrigued by your organization, I would like to chat with you via Discord Eggwin#7035. Thank you for your time, and best of luck.

Eggwin
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Itz_Liv » 4/21/2017

I may not be over 15 but I can build!
Level 1
New Miner

Return to Recruitment and Teamwork