Technical Help!

Gealx3's Avatar Gealx37/7/15 5:59 pm
1 emeralds 156 2
7/7/2015 6:39 pm
KJP12's Avatar KJP12
Hello, I have been having two really annoying issues with my laptop. I have this one problem where I cannot install anything onto my computer. The error message can be seen here. I tried to solve the issue by going into the computer's services and have the MISIServer running. After I do that Installations will still not complete.

My next issue is that sound cannot be played through the laptop. I don't even have a single clue on how to fix this problem. I would try headphones but the headphone input is busted, so yeah. I know there are these things called headphone/microphone usb adapters that can have my headphones plugged through using a USB cable. I'm wondering before I would purchase one, would they have to work with the laptops audio or would they still not work due to this issue (can they play their own sound without the help of the computer)? It would be really nice if I could recieve some feedback on either of these problems. Thanks for taking the time to read!
Gealx3
Level 74 : Legendary Artist