»TGN« Recruiting Developers and Plugin Configurators!

Deleted Acct's Avatar Deleted Acct8/29/15 10:18 pm
1 emeralds 106 1
8/31/2015 1:12 pm
Deleted Acct's Avatar Deleted Acct
The Gearbox Network

Hello, and thanks so much for taking the time to read this post! My name's Josh, and I'm the owner of an up-and-coming network that's sure to be instant success. The Gearbox Network might just sound like one of thousands of networks that are basically the same exact thing with different names (some probably do share the same name), but we're taking a professional and creative approach to the development that will take place over the next few months, which includes plenty of unique spins on our gamemodes and a mature, patient team of staff that will only positively affect the experience of the thousands of players that will join us over the years to come.

Since we're looking forward to being a unique, professional server, I ask that instead of filling out a public application, I interview whoever chooses to apply over Skype. This will make it easier to contact you if you make the staff team, and also make "applications" more customized towards your strengths and personalities. If you're interested in applying for The Gearbox Network, please add me on

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and best of luck to whoever applies!

Best regards,

TGN_Blayze
Owner of The Gearbox Network
Deleted Acct
Level 2 : Apprentice Network